Something Intense

AlexZim

I don't know if this is the right thread, but I trust the admins will move it to the appropriate place :)

So in the wee hours of this morning I had a visitation from my Mom, who passed two and a half years ago. First and only visitation. The details are long, and I'm trying to keep this short, so I'll cut to the chase. Not knowing anything about personal asteroids, ones that are namesakes, I've nonetheless kept mine in my charts just to see. So I ran a current chart with transits after such a meaningful experience, and found my Mom's transiting namesake asteroid, Rosamond, conjunct hers in my natal (10th house), by 13 MINUTES... it gets better! Rosamond is opposing my personal asteroid (Alexandra- 4th House) by 30 minutes! How about THAT? I had 2 visitations from my Dad not long after he passed, but have been fretting not hearing from Mom for so long. Unfortunately, Dad doesn't seem to have a namesake asteroid, so I have no way of looking into it. And here we are. I get the 4th House placement, but not so much the 10th.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw this into the collective with the question: have any of you found anything so synchronistic involving personal asteroids? What was your experience? As for me, right now, MIND BLOWN.