when will i graduate at university

namaste

I have a difficult research project so I have fear for delay. When will I finish thesis and graduate?

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_kkkkk.48039.29401.gif
    astro_2at_01_kkkkk.48039.29401.gif
    90.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

rafaella

I have a difficult research project so I have fear for delay. When will I finish thesis and graduate?

how long do you have?

As you noted there is no aspect, and significators are weak. Mars is in detriment, Moon is peregrine and detriment of Jupiter (ruler of 9th). Uranus on ASC indicates disruption. I'm thinking perhaps you need a break? Moon will square all those planets in Sag.. There is lack of enjoyment in the studies, Moon just dislikes Jupiter, so you hate it and the struggle is very much there.

Mercury, general ruler for studies is at 9th cusp and has mutual reception with Jup in the 6th. Mercury could be someone who helps? Not sure. But perhaps if you're struggling you need a mentor/ a tutor to help you? Sun is also applying to Mars, Sun rules the 6th, so someone who works for you... like a tutor who provides service to you. This is just a thought.

namaste

your reading is very true. I had sufference in choosing teacher. Finally i choose an older teacher with her assistant for a diffixult project, but perhaps it would have been better to choose another young teacher with a simple project....i dont know i have a break now...UOTE=rafaella;646465]how long do you have?

As you noted there is no aspect, and significators are weak. Mars is in detriment, Moon is peregrine and detriment of Jupiter (ruler of 9th). Uranus on ASC indicates disruption. I'm thinking perhaps you need a break? Moon will square all those planets in Sag.. There is lack of enjoyment in the studies, Moon just dislikes Jupiter, so you hate it and the struggle is very much there.

Mercury, general ruler for studies is at 9th cusp and has mutual reception with Jup in the 6th. Mercury could be someone who helps? Not sure. But perhaps if you're struggling you need a mentor/ a tutor to help you? Sun is also applying to Mars, Sun rules the 6th, so someone who works for you... like a tutor who provides service to you. This is just a thought.[/QUOTE]