Scorpio's and Leo's are the funniest signs.

virgo18

Scorpio and Leo are the funniest signs!!

I realized that Scorpio's and Leo's are the funniest clowns of the zodiac!

When I talk to a scorpio sun, whatever they say, in spite is serious.... they make me laugh a lot! They have a picaresque/dark/acid sense of humor that make my week when I talk to them. They let out the funny part of tragedies and day to day tasks. They turn funny any boring situation, and they say things that I never realize I will laugh of, like death, sex, accidents, freaky things and taboo's. Scorpio's make me laugh until my tummy hurts.

Leo suns make parodies of other people that also make me laugh a lot. They imitate in a very funny way... and also say serious things that make me laugh a lot. I love the way they tell stories, I cant stop laughing... its like a show

This are the two signs that I consider the funniest. They are like innate clowns (But only by SUN.... not ascendants or moons)

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
I agree Leo is a great clown/entertainer and Scorpio's sardonic and slighlty sarcastic sense of humor puts me in stiches as well. Capricorn also has dry whit, gemini is quick whited also taurus is found in some comedians charts (george carlin, seinfeld) as Taurus being the stubborn earth sign often likes to point out how ridicules and unpractical they find everyone else. I would say these signs and/or a strong uranus and/or mercury by aspect and/or by conjunction or square to an angle (or in an angular house at least) often make for really funny people. George carlin for example besides being Taurus also had moon in gemini, an angular mercury, and was a leo rising. Robin Williams is a scorpio rising with an angular mercury in leo. Seinfeld besides being Taurus with Taurus rising (well the time is in question) also has mercury in square to a capricorn mc. Richard Pryor had (counting from pluto inward) 1/3rd of his planets in scorpio, another 1/3rd in Taurus along with a capricorn moon.

Last edited:

leslieleo

I have a leo sun, leo rising and moon in scorpio, and not to be boastful or anything, but people tend to find me funny. :joyful: I appreciate a good sense of humor in others as well and I need laughter in my life to be truly happy. I definitely have a childlike quality to my personality and sense of humor. I also tend to make really corny jokes, but somehow people seem to find my corniness entertaining. I am also definitely guilty of laughing at my own jokes. :wink:

I'm pretty introverted, I have my moon opposite midheaven in scorpio. I often find myself using my sense of humor as a crutch, as if I'm putting on a funny mask so I don't feel as vulnerable. I suppose this is a whole new topic, though. :tongue:

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 29

EhTeam

Juicy, get out of my head! I was reading this and thought of Taurus.

My husband (gemini) and I (leo) really enjoy seeing comedians.

Lion o ness

Thats funny because some friends I went out with.

Me Leo/ w pisces/Cancer
Gem male w/pisces/aries/cancer placements

Pisces female w/Leo placements
Scoprio Male unkown but thinking Sag..

We had all had a blast..

Gem, and Pisces actually put on a show, while Leo and Scorpio cheered them on.. And talking about them.. ( in a good way though)

aquarius7000

Hi,

So you guys mean to tell me that I am funny thanks to my Leo rising, and not my Aquarius Sun and Merc. Then again who knows maybe my latter sorta humour is just too alien to them :p

:)AQ7

Sagakkan

I have a whole lot of Scorpio in my chart, and I think what the OP says is true, it does seem to come with a lot of very effective sarcasm, though it certainly keeps one from being an all-out clown. I have learned to bite my tongue on all of the condescending things I have to say even though they might be very funny. I also have some significant sagittarius, which I think of as the "humor" sign of the zodiac in general - it definitely has "clown" attributes to it.

I used to write comedy sketches for 24-hour theatre projects I was involved in, they always provoked a great deal of laughter - overall, however, Scorpio is a very serious sign, perhaps the most serious. I think the combination of these reflects the capacity for both, somehow. If you have ever watched Naruto I think the character Jiraiya the toad sage captures this well.

Attachments

• astro_24at_01_maximillian_hauser_2013123.57191.21579.jpg
    astro_24at_01_maximillian_hauser_2013123.57191.21579.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 32

retinoid

I have a whole lot of Scorpio in my chart, and I think what the OP says is true, it does seem to come with a lot of very effective sarcasm, though it certainly keeps one from being an all-out clown. I have learned to bite my tongue on all of the condescending things I have to say even though they might be very funny. I also have some significant sagittarius, which I think of as the "humor" sign of the zodiac in general - it definitely has "clown" attributes to it.

I used to write comedy sketches for 24-hour theatre projects I was involved in, they always provoked a great deal of laughter - overall, however, Scorpio is a very serious sign, perhaps the most serious. I think the combination of these reflects the capacity for both, somehow. If you have ever watched Naruto I think the character Jiraiya the toad sage captures this well.

I was born on November 2 1989, but in Florida! I thought your chart looked very similar :happy:

princess valhalla

I get along swimmingly with Leo Suns. Me (Sag) and my husband (Scorpio) have a very good Leo friend. When we get together, we are a riot. Me and my Leo friend are constantly going back and forth, laughing our @sses off. We get pretty loud too. Sometimes my husband gets annoyed b/c he really can't get a word in edge wise between the two of us.

At home me and my husband love to laugh together and have the same tastes in comedy and movies or cartoons.
I love George Carlin. He was a taurus but in the capricorn decan so that might explain his darker sense of humor. I love Danny McBride, a Cap, his numerous movies and "Eastbound and Down!" Also the late Bill Hicks, Sag. Richard Pryor was great, another Sag. Oh, can't forget Will Ferrell, Cancer. Way too many to list. :lol:

princess valhalla

I have to point out that I think Scorpios with Mercury in Sagittarius are way funnier than Scorpio with Scorpio Mercury.

Stephen Colbert is the man! Can't believe I forgot him earlier. He is a Taurus.

For me, I find fellow Sags funny, as well as Capricorns and Taurus.

All signs can be funny though. I can find great comedians under every sign. Just depends on the type of humor one likes.

Yeah, that's basically what all my friends say about me. They really love it when I curse like a sailor. Especially my Pisces friends, they can never get enough, but that's obvious. :wink:

ashriia

Scorpio humor, for the win. definitely.:tongue:

I don't know where half of their jokes come from but they can make just about anything funny. half of it is taboo to me, and not something i would laugh at if it was someone else telling it. but their remarks and comments are pure comedy. and when i am feeling depressed, no one is quite as good as helping me out of my gloom like a scorpio sun;
with their compassion and humor. :love:

Metaphysica

One friend who is Scorpio, the first time we hung out we were driving somewhere and I think we laughed the whole time. He can be quite inappropriate and I didn't like watching him in his relationship to a cancer woman. But he is good for laughs.
Another male friend, Leo with Leo rising and Scorpio moon, he is entertaining for sure, but I can see how sometimes it may just be avoiding an insecurity. Making stupid comments because he doesn't know how to handle the situation with maturity.

I have a leo sun, leo rising and moon in scorpio, and not to be boastful or anything, but people tend to find me funny. :joyful: I appreciate a good sense of humor in others as well and I need laughter in my life to be truly happy. I definitely have a childlike quality to my personality and sense of humor. I also tend to make really corny jokes, but somehow people seem to find my corniness entertaining. I am also definitely guilty of laughing at my own jokes. :wink:

I'm pretty introverted, I have my moon opposite midheaven in scorpio. I often find myself using my sense of humor as a crutch, as if I'm putting on a funny mask so I don't feel as vulnerable. I suppose this is a whole new topic, though. :tongue:

Leo Sun, Rising, and Sun in the first! :eek:

omega

As a scorpio too, this is on point. :love: the Jiraiya comparison lol.

poyi

Premium Member
Lol you are so da-mn right about Scorpio Sun. I also have Capricorn Moon, Virgo ascendant and Gemini MC innocent face, witty but evil....If you want to hear dirty, nasty, bit-chy, horror, demanding, evil jokes come to me! I can be as bi-tchy as I could, with the most serious face, deep voice, talking about the most inappropriate jokes as you said, death, furneral, sex, taboo, secret, ghost, supernatural, dirty body fluid, habits, the last thing you would laugh about. I will display them out to you in the most satanic way, even the holy man will laugh with me! I can tickle you inner demons ahahhahaha! Sacarism is my other natural talent! Is raw, is honest, is pure human!

Last edited: