12,000 year old civilization comes to light in modern Turkey

Culpeper

Premium Member
Cannot use your link, but I think I have read about this at other web pages--the Goblekli Tepe megalithic structures. It has academia on the run as it completely upsets their theories of the ancient world. One subject that is complete heresy in academia is the existence of prehistoric civilizations. However, here is the real evidence, a finely carved stone structure over 11500 years old. Over 22 acres and only 5% has been uncovered so far. The individual stone blocks weight from 7 to 10 tons.

The age was determined by radio carbon dating of animal bones found in it, but the stone work itself could be even older. The absurd official explanation is that it was built by primitive hunter gatherers as no civilization is allowed. It was supposed to represent a death cult although few human remains have been found. Construction of this place would have required extremely skilled full time stone workers not hunters doing it is as a hobby. They would need massive amounts of provisions. And then there is the missing tool problem as well as no vehicles or pack animals allowed.

The reason this place is so well preserved is that a short time after it was completed, it was deliberately covered with sand. The structure is on top of a hill to begin with, and the sand forms an artificial round top to the hill. The builders had to be hiding it from someone, but the labor of covering it by hand was greater than what was required to build it in the first place. Although less skill would be needed to just carry sacks of sand.

Here is a link. The chief archeologist tends to agree with the establishment to keep his funding. http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeology/gobekli-tepe.html?c=y&page=1

Assyrian_Libra

Cannot use your link, but I think I have read about this at other web pages--the Goblekli Tepe megalithic structures. It has academia on the run as it completely upsets their theories of the ancient world. One subject that is complete heresy in academia is the existence of prehistoric civilizations. However, here is the real evidence, a finely carved stone structure over 11500 years old. Over 22 acres and only 5% has been uncovered so far. The individual stone blocks weight from 7 to 10 tons.

The age was determined by radio carbon dating of animal bones found in it, but the stone work itself could be even older. The absurd official explanation is that it was built by primitive hunter gatherers as no civilization is allowed. It was supposed to represent a death cult although few human remains have been found. Construction of this place would have required extremely skilled full time stone workers not hunters doing it is as a hobby. They would need massive amounts of provisions. And then there is the missing tool problem as well as no vehicles or pack animals allowed.

The reason this place is so well preserved is that a short time after it was completed, it was deliberately covered with sand. The structure is on top of a hill to begin with, and the sand forms an artificial round top to the hill. The builders had to be hiding it from someone, but the labor of covering it by hand was greater than what was required to build it in the first place. Although less skill would be needed to just carry sacks of sand.

Here is a link. The chief archeologist tends to agree with the establishment to keep his funding. http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeology/gobekli-tepe.html?c=y&page=1

There is no sand in that region so you must be talking about a different soil which is dirt soil... that region had a lot of pine, walnuts and oak, and poplar trees. Well some few parts of southern Turkey still does have little dense forest around. This is where Assyrian towns and Villages were before Ottoman empire (Turks) took over. SO I know this place is Assyria... There is another place called Ziyaret Tepe http://www.ane.arch.cam.ac.uk/research/ziyaret.html

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
Thanks for the point on the sand. One article claimed that the sand blew up there in the wind. However dirt does not blow around much. Probably why it is still there.

Assyrian_Libra

Thanks for the point on the sand. One article claimed that the sand blew up there in the wind. However dirt does not blow around much. Probably why it is still there.

well the surface of the soil gets dry... summer gets really dry and very rainy wet from late fall to winter and middle or near late spring... they do get little snow up there in January

piercethevale

The video says it is sand that was used. It seems to me that sterile sand would preserve the area much better than organic soil...but, I'm no scientist...not that kind of 'Scientist'...anyways.

piercethevale

The carbon dating puts it at apprx. the time that Edgar Cayce said that the last remnants of what had been the once mighty civilization of Atlantis sank beneath the ocean near the present Azores. [It existed between apprx. 220,000 B.C.E. to 12,500 B.C.E. he first breaking up of that continent occurring apprx. 75,000 B.C.E. ...source: "Edgar Cayce on the Origin and Destiny of Man", A.R.E. Press] This was the time that those that were in attempt to preserve the ancient religion of Atlantis came to Egypt and erected the Sphinx ...burying beneath it somewhere "The Hall of Records"...one of three identical 'Halls" on this Earth. This ancient religion became what is known as the Aton in Egypt, which according to Sigmund Freud, is the germ of what became the Hebrew faith...which was banished from Egypt ...which was the 'Exodus'...as it is called now.

Culpeper

Premium Member
Subsoil of what ever type would have been used. If it came from a local source, there should be the remains of a very large borrow pit somewhere around the site. However, an advanced civilization such as Atlantis could have brought if from a distance. They are said to have had the means to easily lift and move heavy materiel.

piercethevale

Subsoil of what ever type would have been used. If it came from a local source, there should be the remains of a very large borrow pit somewhere around the site. However, an advanced civilization such as Atlantis could have brought if from a distance. They are said to have had the means to easily lift and move heavy materiel.

Cayce said they could make stone float on air...similar to how we get iron to float in water... said the technique would be re-discovered about now, too.

piercethevale

There's a legend that says the stones at Stonehenge were transported in something of the same manner...The tune we all know as 'Greensleeves' is somehow part of the legend...some arrangement of notes [similar to the tune] was used by two wizards...one upon each of two hills ...their sleeves would glow green whilst the stones were propelled along in a valley below... curious stuff!

JUPITERASC

"Beneath the rubble of fantasy are the foundations of a real story..." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7bVIq0jNfg :smile:

Assyrian_Libra

I dont care what that website says I know what my ancestral land is like. There is no sand over there and a bit too far from any area that have sand IDK where and how people back in 12,000 years ago to be that advance to bring large amount of sands from 500 or more miles because first they going to have to go through mighty mountains...:whistling:

This is the same area where gobekli tepe is at... typical mid spring time where everything is green. It was all forest at one time which went through a lot of deforestation made by people. When late June comes it looks like a desert as ppl assume because of dry soil and bone dry grass, but in reality it is Mediterranean climate
5676009509_99d1561820_b.jpg

5676009485_98cd13b112_b.jpg

piercethevale

I dont care what that website says I know what my ancestral land is like. There is no sand over there and a bit too far from any area that have sand IDK where and how people back in 12,000 years ago to be that advance to bring large amount of sands from 500 or more miles because first they going to have to go through mighty mountains...:whistling:

...all righty then...:rolleyes: