numerology and 9/11?

johan

I know it is an oldie and I know it is all farfetched,someone probably with a lot of time on his hands,but nevertheless,the last item still is spooky!

1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters
3) Ramsin Yuseb (the terrorist who had threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters
4)George W Bush has 11 letters
5) New York is the 11th state
6) The first plane that crashedinto the Twin Towers had flightnumber 11
7) Flight 11 had 92 passengers: 9 + 2 = 11
8) Flight 77 which also crashed,had 65 passagiers: 6 + 5=11
9) The tragedy took place 11 september, known as 9/11 9+1+1=11
10)The date is equal to the emergencynumber of the USA
11) The number of victims of the hijacked planes was 254 : 2 + 5+ 4=11
12) 11 september is day 254 of the calendar:2+5+4=11
13) The bomb in Madrid was on 3/11/2004 : 3+1+1+2+4 = 11
14) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the TwinTowers

And now the spooky one:
The Eagle
The next text is out of the Koran:it is written that an Arabic son would wake a fearful eagle.The revenge of the eagle will be felt by all the lands of Allah,
,whilepeople who trembled of fear cheered because the revenge of the eagle cleared the nations of Allah and their was peace.
This text has number 9.11 in the Koran.

-Now type in big letters in Word Q33 NY,this is the flightnumber of the first plane hitting the Twin Towers.
-Select Q33 NY
-Change the lettersize into 48
-Change the lettertype into WINGDINGS

Now ain't that spooky......

2rainbows

Ok, debunker have your stab at this one;
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/wtc/index02.htm

people who consider the attacks planned are not being inconsiderate of the lives lost. the truth in all matters is what should be demanded for survivors and the souls who lost their lives.

there is tons of supporting evidence that the Illuminati plan everything according to numbers.
july 4th being the birthday of the US is no accident and was completely derived astrologically and i am sure the same is so for the birthday of every other country.

The Truth Will Set Us Free and the truth has been zealously guarded by the powers that want to be.
i agree it is astonishing to believe how such enormous lies can be bought and sold; this is why the teacher who teaches question everything is the very best teacher.