Is He Thinking of Me..

meta4

I keep having dreams about a karmic soulmate who taught me some very painful lessons over a course of three years. I "let him go" back in August, in an attempt to move on and continue growing. However, he keeps popping up, and therefore ruining my expansion and healing process.

The only thing I can think of is that HE hasn't let go of ME.

So here is the horary:

astro_2at_213_is_he_thinking_of_me6.gif

ASC is in Aquarius, making him Saturn (i believe), and I am therefore the Sun (DC).
Saturn is in the 8th (very dark placement?) and Sun is in the 9th- neither of these planets aspect each other. Saturn doesn't touch Moon either.
Saturn is in Pluto's house, and Pluto is in Saturn's house; Venus is also strong in Libra, in the 8th.
But what does all of this mean? "No, he's not thinking of me"?

If so, then why is this situation refusing to let me rest?

rocme

I keep having dreams about a karmic soulmate who taught me some very painful lessons over a course of three years. I "let him go" back in August, in an attempt to move on and continue growing. However, he keeps popping up, and therefore ruining my expansion and healing process.

The only thing I can think of is that HE hasn't let go of ME.

So here is the horary:

ASC is in Aquarius, making him Saturn (i believe), and I am therefore the Sun (DC).
Saturn is in the 8th (very dark placement?) and Sun is in the 9th- neither of these planets aspect each other. Saturn doesn't touch Moon either.
Saturn is in Pluto's house, and Pluto is in Saturn's house; Venus is also strong in Libra, in the 8th.
But what does all of this mean? "No, he's not thinking of me"?

If so, then why is this situation refusing to let me rest?
I don't see any aspects between your primary significators so he's probably not thinking about you.Why would you care anyway;those so called karmic soulmates can be soul distroyers.
What I do see is that his significator the sun is in his 3rd house communications and square to mars his 3rd house ruler so he could be popping up on purpose just to see your reaction.I'm not making light of this you must take drastic measures ,if he keeps "popping up" give him a helping hand in letting you go ie block his email,change cell phone number,and avoid places he goes to.Drastic measures move town or country.You do have the power,your primary significator and ruler of your 3rd house is stuck right in the middle of his sun and mars to stop him in his tracks.

meta4

rocme,

No, I totally agree. The reason I let him go in the first place was because I was literally on the verge of self-harm as a result of our tense relationship. I don't want him popping up; He needs to let me go!

I don't understand how to do that though. I am 3 hours away at college, so I have left where he is. How do I cut him off when I already have?

Wait, I'm Saturn, and he's the Sun? So i have harsh aspects and placements right now- what does that mean? What do his aspects mean? (in relation to the question)

Thank you.

starlink

Wait, I'm Saturn, and he's the Sun? So i have harsh aspects and placements right now- what does that mean?
Meta, if you are referring to Pluto and Uranus here, forget about them. They do not play a role in horary and aspects should also be ingoing or outgoing. That is the total difference between natal astrology and horary. There are no exact aspects in horary.
Ingoing means it still will happen , outgoing that it lies in the past, whatever it is.

He is the Sun and Sun has left the square to Mars and is ingoing square Jupiter. Jupiter has nothing to do with this question as it is not the quisited. He is not thinking of you because he is in Scorpio, ruled by Mars and Mars is in his own 1st house, so he is probably thinking more about himself.

His 3rd house is ruled by Venus and Moon (your co-significator) is passed the opposition with Venus, so no, there is nothing anymore I believe.

meta4

Thank you, Starlink.

But if he's not thinking of me, and he has let go, then what's the problem? I know i have no feelings for him any longer. I truly have moved on; I don't think of him or miss him. But he keeps appearing in my dreams...

Maybe i'm over-reacting?

Spungie

Meta4

Perhaps in those dreams that person is simply a symbol for your own thoughts of feelings? Especially if they are re occouring. My advice is to stay away at least for a wile. I believe I had to learn a similar lesson with an ex partner with who I still belive we had a karmic past (predictive dreams and astrological aspects convinced me). However, over time it has become clear in this life it would be hard to even be friends. The only thing that kept us together at all was the intense feelings.

starlink and rocme - very insightful answers. You make horary look simple. :andy:

rocme

starlink and rocme - very insightful answers. You make horary look simple.
OMG I am a total novice but thank you.Apart from the Horary books I study,a good part of my knowledge has come from the moderators such as starlink.I always read and learn from their comments.As I have in this thread.:)
The layout of the chart through me though;as starlink pointed out his 3rd house ruler is venus the same as Meta4's not mars even so his significator is in his turned 4th house of endings and Meta4's significator is in the 8th house of sorrows with no incoming aspect.
It was meantioned in Meta4's first post that he kept "popping up" to me this meant turning up at the same places etc.The fact that he keeps popping up in dreams is a whole different thing .
People don't come into your dreams when THEY haven't let YOU go it's usually the other way round.

Last edited:

starlink

But he keeps appearing in my dreams
Meta, dreams often show subconscious feelings, thoughts, wishes, you name it. Consciously you might think that you have really really let go of him, but apparently, you have not totally yet. He keeps on popping up in your dreams.
In this chart the 12th house ruler of subconscious, hidden, things, is the same as the Ascendant ruler, maybe indicating that your are somehow still connected with the past, the subconscious. But the question was only "does he think of me" and not "why am I dreaming of him".:). Maybe you have asked the wrong question here and deep down would like to know why you are still busy with him in your mind. Very often we ask a horary question and the real question behind it is something entirely different.

smilingsteph

Sun ruler of him is burning up by cazimi mercury which rules his second house....so maybe second house issues are what he may be thinking about.

Aries rules your 3rd house of communication and ruler mars is in the 7th of his house, and your house of relationships...I think you may be projecting your anger, grief onto him when he may not be the culprit....

Spungie

OMG I am a total novice but thank you.Apart from the Horary books I study,a good part of my knowledge has come from the moderators such as starlink.I always read and learn from their comments.As I have in this thread.:)QUOTE]

I think I'll start shadowing starlink then.
I could be your apprentice and carry books for you! And. Stuff :unsure:

Anyway, Horary is all very new to me.
Even your explanation took a few read's's's to figure.

I second starlink that I reckon the question you really want an answer to is why you still have him on your mind. I base that on the fact that it makes logical sence and I'm in no place to interpret anything.
Thats why I'm called Spungie.
Actually its not its cause Mercury's conjucnt my mercury And I Cant stop talking today even if i dont really have anything worthwile to say.

meta4

Starlink,

I hope you don't mind, but i took your advice and focused on the question, "Why am i dreaming of him?"

Here is the chart:

astro_2at_214_why_am_i_dreaming_of_.gif

I know what my intentions are; I have no desire to linger and pine over this relationship, or him, or any of it. Like i said, to the best of my knowledge i honestly thought i had moved on. And that's what i want.

So if it turns out that this chart indicates i'm not over this, i don't know what i'll do. How do you LET GO, once and for all?

meta4

In this chart I'm Mercury and he's Jupiter. Mercury and Jupiter make an applying square. I'm not sure if i'm also represented by the Moon in this chart, but Moon also makes an applying square to Jupiter.

Mercury is in the 6th (which shows that I'm concerned for my mental/emotional health), and he's strong in Jupiter's natural house, the 9th (which works because he's a teacher).

Every aspect being made to me is harsh- which doesn't look like a good sign. Mars is in Mercury's natural house (the third), and is also afflicted.

This just looks like a very bad chart!

meta4

Olivia,

To be honest, when i asked the first question i was thinking, "Why the hell is this happening to me?" I feel like the second chart is more concentrated, but if you think the first one is still useable I'll focus on it.

What do you think?

astro09

Meta4, going back to your original question. Looking at him, the sun in scorpio and in his 3rdH, he seems to be involved with family affairs. perhaps more specifically with a sibbling or simply his inmediate surrounding. Furthermore, by him being in scorpio, he is in your fall...he seems to have walked away from you.

I believe you when you said you have moved on, I can see saturn in 0 degree of libra...another critical degree. Representing a new begining in your life. Libra is his fall...you conscientiously lost interest on him.

Something I find interesting is that, although you have said you have moved on, your moon in aries, his exaltation and triplicity, looks contradictory in terms of your feelings or your subconcious... On the other hand, I can see that your feelings are in a critical degree...and about to change signs soon...going into taurus... thats yourself...

That critical point where your emotional side, innermost feelings (moon) are, tell us about the undergoing changes...the moon, your deep feelings are extinguishing and you will be turning your back to him completely. I have the impression that in about a month or so your dreams about him will go away...

I'm curious, let us know....

meta4

Thank Goddddd.

I cannot express how relieved i am to hear that. I want to be done!

Thank you both so much for your astrological knowledge and insight. I am so, so grateful.

Concerning the Aries Moon...

I'm not sure what to say. I've believed for a few months now that i've been doing fine concerning this situation.. but then these dreams started occurring out of nowhere. Being someone who has PTSD, having nightmares is a warning sign. My nightmares carry a heavier meaning than the average Joe's nightmares because, for me, nightmares are a symptom and therefore not healthy.

So i thought i was fine... and then just an hour ago a song came on the radio and i started to cry for no reason. No reason at all!

Basically all this is telling me is that I need to make a doctor's appointment, and deal with this part of my past until it's dead, dead, dead!

starlink

Okay, I'm confused. First - to whoever said Mercury is cazimi in the first chart - it isn't. It needs to be within 17 minutes of the Sun, not 2 degrees.

Probably she did mean combust instead of cazimi. It has happened to me once, both start with a "c":)

Priva

Maybe you are in fact not quite over him if your dreaming this way. Its some type of manifestation that is keeping your sub-concious attached. Therefore, to be over him when the eyes are open is one thing, but to have your minds eye thinking or dreaming about him when your sleep tells another story. Good Luck in finding a conclusion.

smilingsteph

Hi Olivia-
Okay well first of all that was me. I mean to say combust. Sometimes before I work I like to help on the forum and I do get up at 0430am...so maybe early dialogue on here is not my forte :) I think early typing should be on the same line as drunk dialing :)

I made a mistake meta about the combust I am sorry.

Meta sometimes I dream about a past love every now and then. It bothers me because it has been so many years, but I truly think that if someone was in your life and they made some profound impact then they may be there for a very long time. Sometimes time cannot even heal a wound, or a memory that wasnt particularly painful.

You may be looking for answers in these charts as to why you feel the way you do. Regardless of the chart and its answer, I think that it is okay to feel the way you feel.
This person clearly left some pain behind and you are suffering from it.
Sometimes journaling helps (I know it sounde cliche) but it has really made a difference with me. Even taking a walk when you begin to cry or have these feelings. Or just sitting there and letting yourself cry and feel it for a little while is okay too.

Maybe we could look at a transit chart for you to see if there is anything going on there?

Hugs,
Steph

Okay, I'm confused. First - to whoever said Mercury is cazimi in the first chart - it isn't. It needs to be within 17 minutes of the Sun, not 2 degrees.

Last edited: