Find your true Zodiac Sign according to 13 Zodiac Astrology

vasilis

Astrology is a living organism evolving in accordance with Astronomy. Hence, the sky as we know it today has changed if we compare it with the sky of 2000 years ago. Now there are 13 Zodiac Signs in the sky. Ophiuchus is the new Zodiac Sign between Scorpio and Sagittarius.
Astrology of today is expressed in a modern, scientific and sophisticated way through the theory of 13 Zodiac Astrology.
The link to discover your true zodiac Sign according to the 13 Zodiac Astrological theory, is here: http://www.astrology13.com/en/findyournewzodiacsign1

Although a modern theory, 13 Zodiac Astrology has its roots in Tropical Astrology of the Hellenistic era. It uses only these elements approved by Astronomy of the 21st century. It also uses a new Ascendant, the trace of the Moon on the Ecliptic (in one of the 13 Signs)

Astrology needs brave changes to survive in the scientific environment of the 21st century. It is not a dogma to keep its anachronistic elements in use.

What do you thing of this theory?

dhundhun

For Sun Sign Astrologers, increasing number of sign adds to their convenience.

I have purchased books on

• 13 sign astrology
  • 14 sign astrology
  • Either 16 or 17 sign astrology
Not seeing any value, it was waste of money and they are thrown in garbage.

Vedic astrology is pretty advanced, in the sense that when astrologers want more than 12, they simply used Nakshatras (27 Astrims). The Foundation of Astrims dates back to Rishi Parashar, more than 5000 years ago, before Mahabharata. I mean to say, any naive Vedic Astrologer know using Nakshatras.

attachment.php

Hope this helps.

http://www.dennisharness.com/nakshatras-vedic-astrology_03.html

For astrologyweekly.com members, it may not add values (it may be going back to Sun Sign Astrology). The astrologyweekly.com members should focus more on planets relationship, delineations, horary, event, etc.

One can of course buy 13, 14, 16/17 sun sign book with yearly predictions and evaluate whether that is better that 12 sunsign or not. Or can delve into Nakshatra Astrology as mentioned above.

Attachments

• naksatra-graha.jpg
    naksatra-graha.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

dhundhun

Due to precision of equinoxes, the gap between Sidereal and Tropical degrees are increasing.

It has increased to the extent that pure Sun Sign Astrologers are facing problems (failures) and they needed to look into stars to investigate failures.

In my opinion, quick workarounds resulted adding some new signs making 13, 14 or 16/17. It is like more you work (investigate), more you add.

vasilis

I never throw books in the garbage.
I usually read them. Refute them with arguments, when I disagree.

For someone born on December 10, Vedic Astrology fails as well to give his true Zodiac Sign. He's Ophiuchus and not Scorpio or Sagittarius (in Tropical Astrology).

The Zodiac Signs are 13 because the Sun passes through 13 Zodiac Constellations on its annual path in the sky. This is simple and based on Astronomy.

Other theories that talk about 14, 16/17 Signs are not based on Sciences. They are indifferent for me!

Bunraku

Your website calculator says:
You are: Ophiuchus.

So I calculated it and it says I have an Ophiuchus ASC for my old one, and Pisces Moon for the ASC as my new one. What are the houses supposed to be now anyways, and why is Gemini in the 1st? What does the circle with the 12 on it represent? Why is everything in reverse? :unsure:

I googled and found this http://ophiuchus-serpentarius.com
Flattering descriptions since I have an Ophiucus stellium. :w00t:

Last edited: