Age 33 and Solar Return

princemob

You took a risk on a high risk relationship. Would you have done anything differently?

Probably should not have taken the risk and probably should have just left it when I found out they were an addict. Any normal person would have done that I suppose. I'm feeling like an idiot.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Probably should not have taken the risk and probably should have just left it when I found out they were an addict. Any normal person would have done that I suppose. I'm feeling like an idiot.

Join the club of us risky risk takers that went south. :wink:

"Fall in love with some activity, and do it! Nobody ever figures out what life is all about, and it doesn't matter." - Richard Feynman

Last edited:

princemob

Join the club of us risky risk takers that went south. :wink:

"Fall in love with some activity, and do it! Nobody ever figures out what life is all about, and it doesn't matter." - Richard Feynman

I feel like a fool for even saying I still love them, but cannot help it. I am too embarrassed to tell anyone else that things went bad in the end for the third time. I cannot handle the shame. I wish this was just a meltdown that could get fixed.

Moondancing

Premium Member
I feel like a fool for even saying I still love them, but cannot help it. I am too embarrassed to tell anyone else that things went bad in the end for the third time. I cannot handle the shame. I wish this was just a meltdown that could get fixed.

All this talk about risk taking and embarrassment reminded me of a post I made about the SR MC squaring Uranus

"MC, how people perceive you is squaring Uranus. So you might find yourself being concerned with others opinion so as to fit in to what your community wants of you vs you taking your path and risking their displeasure and blow-back. Stay true to your path and you will feel empowered even though you might experience sadness with some breaks you will make with people."

This aspect also shows circumstances that "threaten the security you so desire."

A lot to deal with.

MD

princemob

All this talk about risk taking and embarrassment reminded me of a post I made about the SR MC squaring Uranus

"MC, how people perceive you is squaring Uranus. So you might find yourself being concerned with others opinion so as to fit in to what your community wants of you vs you taking your path and risking their displeasure and blow-back. Stay true to your path and you will feel empowered even though you might experience sadness with some breaks you will make with people."

This aspect also shows circumstances that "threaten the security you so desire."

A lot to deal with.

MD

This was spot-on.
The connection has been difficult to cut considering the amount of time we've known each other. I thought the connection to my previous ex was unbreakable, but this is an entirely different level.

I've tried doing some research on it and have not found much information if any, but I notice that the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn will be squaring my natal North Node in Aries. I found this :

January 12, 2020: Saturn–Pluto new cycle conjunction at 22° Capricorn, in a tight conjunction with the Sun, Mercury, and Ceres. Saturn and Pluto conjoin while also on their respective South Nodes; the South Node of Pluto will be at 20° Capricorn, and the South Node of Saturn at 23° Capricorn.

Do you have any insight into this as I feel this might be related either this relationship and/or career ?

Thank you so much Moondancing for sticking with me and providing your invaluable wisdom throughout all of this. Seriously I would like to donate something !

Moondancing

Premium Member
This was spot-on.
The connection has been difficult to cut considering the amount of time we've known each other. I thought the connection to my previous ex was unbreakable, but this is an entirely different level.

I've tried doing some research on it and have not found much information if any, but I notice that the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn will be squaring my natal North Node in Aries. I found this :

January 12, 2020: Saturn–Pluto new cycle conjunction at 22° Capricorn, in a tight conjunction with the Sun, Mercury, and Ceres. Saturn and Pluto conjoin while also on their respective South Nodes; the South Node of Pluto will be at 20° Capricorn, and the South Node of Saturn at 23° Capricorn.

Do you have any insight into this as I feel this might be related either this relationship and/or career ?

The Saturn/Pluto conj is applying soon to your Nodes. Next week! With Venus right in the mix something in the relationship will come to a head. Saturn is all about building walls and separation and Pluto amplifies it. The lunar eclipse on Jan 10 speaks again to a hands off theme. If anything happens Jan 12 it will be the culmination of what's been going on for couple of years now. Saturn is also about security and establishing boundaries for your security.

Thank you so much Moondancing for sticking with me and providing your invaluable wisdom throughout all of this. Seriously I would like to donate something !

You're so welcome. Your feedback and openness about your life is very helpful to people studying astrology! It is totally against the policy here to accept donations so don't worry.

Thank you!

JUPITERASC

There are many house systems and given that astrology is such an incredibly powerful tool, it doesn't matter which system you use.
I like whole houses, it's the preferred chart of those astrologers study.
It's simpler to read for me.
I always had trouble grasping intercepted houses
and some signs not ruling a house.
Doesn't hurt to check
how the significant planets change from one house system to the other.
DM
definitely important to familiarise with basic rationale of astrological houses :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvditfYXOj4
above is a link that clarifies these issues

princemob

I have no idea how I missed it, but I just noticed that this solar eclipse next week is going to be tightly conjunct my Neptune in my 8th house (Placidus)/9th house (Whole Sign) and i was doing some reading. I read that it means there will be some type of clarity related to whatever house it is happening in. Would you say this is accurate ?

Moondancing

Premium Member
I have no idea how I missed it, but I just noticed that this solar eclipse next week is going to be tightly conjunct my Neptune in my 8th house (Placidus)/9th house (Whole Sign) and i was doing some reading. I read that it means there will be some type of clarity related to whatever house it is happening in. Would you say this is accurate ?

That eclipse is happening Jan 10 @ 20 Capricorn/Cancer. But Jupiter and the Sun is conj. your Neptune. Neptune is not known for partaking in clarity. Feeling very sensitive in intuitive you are open to all kinds of esoteric energy. Knowing you, you might have some deep and powerful dreams. A time of heightened imagination. :)

princemob

That eclipse is happening Jan 10 @ 20 Capricorn/Cancer. But Jupiter and the Sun is conj. your Neptune. Neptune is not known for partaking in clarity. Feeling very sensitive in intuitive you are open to all kinds of esoteric energy. Knowing you, you might have some deep and powerful dreams. A time of heightened imagination. :)

Isn't there an eclipse on 26 December as well ? I thought it was a solar eclipse and then the lunar eclipse is on 10 January. Interesting about the dreams part ! The last dream I had was of a talking pink dolphin :unsure::lol:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Isn't there an eclipse on 26 December as well ? I thought it was a solar eclipse and then the lunar eclipse is on 10 January. Interesting about the dreams part ! The last dream I had was of a talking pink dolphin :unsure::lol:

You are right! The Jan eclipse is the most powerful and has captured everyone's attention.

Just want to add, with Moon feelings of guilt, paranoia and suspicions might arise. Your immune system might be low so be cautious of health risks.

princemob

You are right! The Jan eclipse is the most powerful and has captured everyone's attention.

Just want to add, with Moon feelings of guilt, paranoia and suspicions might arise. Your immune system might be low so be cautious of health risks.

Oh no, I have been sick and generally just not myself lately. I'd normally wake up at 6:30, eat my breakfast, and then workout, but I've been feeling off. Could be what I'm going through, but my body is feeling not 100% at the moment.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Oh no, I have been sick and generally just not myself lately. I'd normally wake up at 6:30, eat my breakfast, and then workout, but I've been feeling off. Could be what I'm going through, but my body is feeling not 100% at the moment.

Stay clear of poisons, infectious disease, alcohol, drugs and anesthetics. You may be more susceptible to their effects than normal. And put yourself around good people and places you like to be. :)