Femme Fatale indication in this chart?

lilithontop

people (mostly guys) who meet me, automatically think i'm this femme fatale and am referred to as one and likened to a succubus for lack of a better word from one guy i liked. i'm wondering if there's anything in the chart that indicates this? i'm not that evil and she don't like being thought of as such because men sometimes think i'm ******* with them when i genuinely like them. it's pretty sad...

*chart attached*​

Attachments

• GOGOCHART.jpg
    GOGOCHART.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 57

ashriia

I think it just may be the way you may present yourself to them. Your screen name here is "lilith on top" Which is definitely aligned with the femme fatale image.

Gemini rising -The impression you give others via words, they are going to take at face value.

AppLeo

Well you have Venus square Pluto at a tight degree. That indicates femme fatale to me. This conversation reminds me of Lost Girl.

latest

ashriia

I agree with AppleLeo.

Midheaven is Aqua. And venus is in aquarius square pluto. I am sure pisces ruling much of your 10th - (i.e.reputation) and neptune being conjunct lilith also has something to do with it.

Btw you have fixed star Rigel exactly conjunct your Ascendant - Which is very advantageous for good fortune, riches and honor. :smile:

AppLeo

I agree with AppleLeo.

Midheaven is Aqua. And venus is in aquarius square pluto. I am sure pisces ruling much of your 10th - (i.e.reputation) and neptune being conjunct lilith also has something to do with it.

Btw you have fixed star Rigel exactly conjunct your Ascendant - Which is very advantageous for good fortune, riches and honor. :smile:

Doesn't Lady Gaga's Rising conjunct that star too??

Nevermind..

LovelyMissAries

aspects are multi-faceted...

Pluto anything means people will have strong reactions to it. I have Moon / Pluto but it doesn't work the same way as Venus / Pluto obv. I could see someone with Venus / Pluto being able to actually observe people's reactions to them, since Venus rules 7th house of "others". Anyway, strong reactions. Doesn't necessarily mean you did anything to cause it.. all about the "vibe."

rahu

Banned
i thought that just meant obsessive in matters of love.

I think it Is closer to your interpretation. pluto venus can be low keyed while a femme fatale is more engaging and ensnaring . with node and venus it might fit the description but with your Saturn node conjunction, you would tend to rule from the top and not need to play such games.
rahu

lilithontop

I think it Is closer to your interpretation. pluto venus can be low keyed while a femme fatale is more engaging and ensnaring . with node and venus it might fit the description but with your Saturn node conjunction, you would tend to rule from the top and not need to play such games.
rahu
can you elaborate on that? what do you mean by "rule from the top"? i have Lilith in Capricorn in the 8th house as well.

Jadi

i don't really discuss things like that at first with them. i am pre-judged. Lilith is a feminist, but regarded as evil.
As you strongly identify with the archetype, it could reflect this in your demeanor. If you don't like that, you might like something else to identify with. Or not.