Saturn in 6th House Transit

david starling

For craft94, it is that serious. Grounding is the most important issue. Sorry--I was in a rush and thought she was the OP.

Last edited:

albetly

Thank you very much for your input guys! I'm sorry to hear that some of you experienced hardships during this transit. Saturn's transits tend to be quite challenging, as we all know.

I know someone who has been undergoing Saturn in their 6th house, and they experienced the following:

• Got fired from their first permanent contract on the day saturn entered their 6th house in 2013. They actually got suspended without pay due to management conflict. They couldn't get another position elsewhere since they were technically under contract with the establishment.

• As a result, they became broke and had to move back in with their parents once they got release from the contract.

• Struggled to find a permanent job for roughly a year and a half. They were unemployed the entire time. They found one last June in a much smaller city.

This transit really isolated them socially as they had to move back to their hometown when most of their friends were half way across the world. They didn't date, obviously.

For me, it has manifested in the following ways (so far):

Saturn entered my 6th house last October.

• Barely got any phone calls for jobs since it entered my 6th house. I had to take a job at a call-center abroad which I got fired from after one day. This caused me significantly money loss due to travel expenses.

• My career really hit a new low.

• Conflicts with my mother as I can no longer stand her abusive behavior toward me. I'm much more vocal about the situation.

• Excessive workout sessions and obsession with food intake. I suddenly went vegan and changed my routine completely. I workout every day and eat much more healthy foods. I was already quite healthy before, but this is a completely different level. I also workout every day. I make sure I take care of my body, my skin and overall appearance. I'm very feminine, so it's something I've always done, but it seems as though I'm much more aware these days!

Here is my chart:
Natal_zpscy0jbb8b.gif

You've Jupiter in 2nd house :love:

albetly

Ha, yes in Leo. However, so far not much has transpired from it :( Maybe in the future, we'll see ...

Maybe you have much of it but you're wasting it on your 5th house (house of Pleasures, Games & Gambling etc) Sun/Venus/Pluto, all of them are in your 5th house squaring your Jupiter on 2nd ?

Don't worry every one has Jupiter in 2nd they got rich by turning their 30's, you've 4 years left for the big bang :p

However, don't forget that Pluto was transiting your 6th house past 15 years and conjunct your natal Neptune & Uranus in your 6th house and it just got out of your 6th house, i believe Pluto has much of worries and obsession and panic, i say that because of experience because Pluto still transiting my 6th house :eek:

Last edited:

LostinPhilly

Maybe you have much of it but you're wasting it on your 5th house (house of Pleasures, Games & Gambling etc) Sun/Venus/Pluto, all of them are in your 5th house squaring your Jupiter on 2nd ?

Don't worry every one has Jupiter in 2nd they got rich by turning their 30's, you've 4 years left for the big bang :p

However, don't forget that Pluto was transiting your 6th house past 15 years and conjunct your natal Neptune & Uranus in your 6th house and it just got out of your 6th house, i believe Pluto has much of worries and obsession and panic, i say that because of experience because Pluto still transiting my 6th house :eek:

Thanks for this! Haha, I hope you're right!

I just checked the list of public figures with Jupiter in the 2nd house, most of them are very very successful!

I finished my four year college degree a year and a half ago and it took me a while to get my career going. I managed to get a trainee placement three months after graduating, but it took me another 7 months to find another placement after that one.

Ha. I'm quite a responsible person, so I don't gamble/drink/party. I think those are a waste of time in my opinion. I'm always focused on my goals but those haven't materialized. It could be because I have been trying to go down the "traditional" career route. I'm now working in corporate finance & research after a few failed attempts at solidifying a career in the fashion industry (many times). I think the problem comes down to the fact that I haven't found the career path I am meant to pursue.

I think I need to tap into my "creative" resources (5th house) to "make it big", so to speak. I'm not 100% sure that the "traditional" 9-5 job route is the right one for me, because I've been trying to get it to the next level and this 7 months gap on my resume took a toll on my motivation. I really enjoy corporate finance though. Part of me is telling me to start working on a creative project on the side and take it seriously. I tried setting up a fashion business but I ended up dropping the idea after something happened that made me rethink my perception of this industry.

Saturn transiting my 6th house really allowed me to reassess the career track I'm pursuing in a more "mature" light. I'm far more focused and proactive in my current track, but my intuition has been telling me that I will end up somewhere along the creative spectrum.

I had no clue Pluto was transiting my 6th house! I think I had this constant fear and obsession with not being "good enough" at that time. I was pushing myself so hard to the point of anxiety. I had constant panic and anxiety attacks because of my studies and this continuous feeling of being "below average" despite having excellent grades.

Last edited:

albetly

Thanks for this! Haha, I hope you're right!

I just checked the list of public figures with Jupiter in the 2nd house, most of them are very very successful!

I finished my four year college degree a year and a half ago and it took me a while to get my career going. I managed to get a trainee placement three months after graduating, but it took me another 7 months to find another placement after that one.

Ha. I'm quite a responsible person, so I don't gamble/drink/party. I think those are a waste of time in my opinion. I'm always focused on my goals but those haven't materialized. It could be because I have been trying to go down the "traditional" career route. I'm now working in corporate finance & research after a few failed attempts at solidifying a career in the fashion industry (many times). I think the problem comes down to the fact that I haven't found the career path I am meant to pursue.

I think I need to tap into my "creative" resources (5th house) to "make it big", so to speak. I'm not 100% sure that the "traditional" 9-5 job route is the right one for me, because I've been trying to get it to the next level and this 7 months gap on my resume took a toll on my motivation. I really enjoy corporate finance though. Part of me is telling me to start working on a creative project on the side and take it seriously. I tried setting up a fashion business but I ended up dropping the idea after something happened that made me rethink my perception of this industry.

Saturn transiting my 6th house really allowed me to reassess the career track I'm pursuing in a more "mature" light. I'm far more focused and proactive in my current track, but my intuition has been telling me that I will end up somewhere along the creative spectrum.

I had no clue Pluto was transiting my 6th house! I think I had this constant fear and obsession with not being "good enough" at that time. I was pushing myself so hard to the point of anxiety. I had constant panic and anxiety attacks because of my studies and this continuous feeling of being "below average" despite having excellent grades.

Yep, most of them are the richest, Hey when you become one of them don't forget me ok :cool:

I don't understand how you couldn't care about your 5th house ?
You have Stellium in your 5th house in Scorpio, Sun/Venus/Pluto/Mercury !

And you have Saturn in your 7th house squaring your MC/10th house of Career, Maybe he was the one who giving you hard time there ?

However Notice that Uranus has just finished transiting you 9th house "High Education" and just taped over your MC/10th House of:

Ambitions. Motivations. Career. Status in society. Government. Authority. Father or father figure. The breadwinner of the household. One's public appearance/impression at-large (audience).

Which's the house opposite your IC/4th house of:

Ancestry, heritage, roots. Early foundation and environment. Mother or mothers as figure. The caretaker of the household. Cyclic end of matters.

Uranus is also getting squared by pluto past years, now they're 1" degree apart and also it will square your natal Saturn on it's 7th (The square is just about 2" degree apart now)

About Uranus, Don't try to resist any changes in your Career/Profession/Social/ or what ever related to the MC/10th house, If you are a fixed person don't like changes try to open you mind more toward Uranus because if you ignore him, he will force the disturbing into your 10th unless you open your mind and accept the change,

You also gonna have Saturn (RIGID) energy squaring Uranus (SUDDEN CHANGE) which i think it will be your next biggest challenge,

Have a look at this short article about your stellium in the 5th maybe it'll help
http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-articles/the-stellium-4-or-more-planets-in-the-same-house

Good luck :cancerimg:

LostinPhilly

Yep, most of them are the richest, Hey when you become one of them don't forget me ok :cool:

I don't understand how you couldn't care about your 5th house ?
You have Stellium in your 5th house in Scorpio, Sun/Venus/Pluto/Mercury !

And you have Saturn in your 7th house squaring your MC/10th house of Career, Maybe he was the one who giving you hard time there ?

However Notice that Uranus has just finished transiting you 9th house "High Education" and just taped over your MC/10th House of:

Ambitions. Motivations. Career. Status in society. Government. Authority. Father or father figure. The breadwinner of the household. One's public appearance/impression at-large (audience).

Which's the house opposite your IC/4th house of:

Ancestry, heritage, roots. Early foundation and environment. Mother or mothers as figure. The caretaker of the household. Cyclic end of matters.

Uranus is also getting squared by pluto past years, now they're 1" degree apart and also it will square your natal Saturn on it's 7th (The square is just about 2" degree apart now)

About Uranus, Don't try to resist any changes in your Career/Profession/Social/ or what ever related to the MC/10th house, If you are a fixed person don't like changes try to open you mind more toward Uranus because if you ignore him, he will force the disturbing into your 10th unless you open your mind and accept the change,

You also gonna have Saturn (RIGID) energy squaring Uranus (SUDDEN CHANGE) which i think it will be your next biggest challenge,

Have a look at this short article about your stellium in the 5th maybe it'll help
http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-articles/the-stellium-4-or-more-planets-in-the-same-house

Good luck :cancerimg:

I won't forget you, promise ;)

I actually am very creative. I took singing and dancing classes while I was in college, but I never "realistically" thought of pursuing a career in a creative field aside from fashion. I'm a law graduate and I've always been told to pursue an "intellectual" career path. Hence, creative tracks have always been slightly off-limit. However, the more I grow, the more I realize I really want to pursue an artistic endeavor. The problem is most artistic fields are void of financial stability (at first at least) and the financial instability is what makes me reluctant.

For a long time, I thought "fashion" was the career track I was meant to pursue, but after those three failed attempts, I gathered it was the Universe's way of telling me I should shift focus.

I have been trying for so long to gain experience in the legal field and nothing has happened at all, despite graduating from a top law school. All of my former classmates scored traineeships at top-tier law firms while I'm struggling. Corporate finance is a sort of plan B though I enjoy it very much. At this stage, I also think the legal track is not made for me either. I sure have two degrees but I don't think they're going to serve me much in this life.

Ideally, I want to pursue a career in the entertainment field or in fashion as my own "boss", but realistically those endeavors are hard without proper financial stability beforehand.

I would need the right network, being in the right city and enough savings to dedicate my time to the transition.

I feel as though for the past few months, the Universe has been trying to make me realize I need to shift fields at some point. We'll see what happens. I don't feel as though I can't resist much at this stage as I think things are happening to me instead of me initiating them (though not much has happened since finishing college).

By the way, as I was reading your post this morning, I received an email regarding the fashion website I was working on months ago (I was trying templates to start an online business). I hadn't even gone back to this website since October because I lost interest and hope. I'm not sure if this is a sign or a coincidence, but I find this synchronicity rather interesting as it was the first email I've ever received on that website I created.

Last edited:

albetly

I won't forget you, promise ;)

I actually am very creative. I took singing and dancing classes while I was in college, but I never "realistically" thought of pursuing a career in a creative field aside from fashion. I'm a law graduate and I've always been told to pursue an "intellectual" career path. Hence, creative tracks have always been slightly off-limit. However, the more I grow, the more I realize I really want to pursue an artistic endeavor. The problem is most artistic fields are void of financial stability (at first at least) and the financial instability is what makes me reluctant.

For a long time, I thought "fashion" was the career track I was meant to pursue, but after those three failed attempts, I gathered it was the Universe's way of telling me I should shift focus.

I have been trying for so long to gain experience in the legal field and nothing has happened at all, despite graduating from a top law school. All of my former classmates scored traineeships at top-tier law firms while I'm struggling. Corporate finance is a sort of plan B though I enjoy it very much. At this stage, I also think the legal track is not made for me either. I sure have two degrees but I don't think they're going to serve me much in this life.

Ideally, I want to pursue a career in the entertainment field or in fashion as my own "boss", but realistically those endeavors are hard without proper financial stability beforehand.

I would need the right network, being in the right city and enough savings to dedicate my time to the transition.

I feel as though for the past few months, the Universe has been trying to make me realize I need to shift fields at some point. We'll see what happens. I don't feel as though I can't resist much at this stage as I think things are happening to me instead of me initiating them (though not much has happened since finishing college).

By the way, as I was reading your post this morning, I received an email regarding the fashion website I was working on months ago (I was trying templates to start an online business). I hadn't even gone back to this website since October because I lost interest and hope. I'm not sure if this is a sign or a coincidence, but I find this synchronicity rather interesting as it was the first email I've ever received on that website I created.

I'm sorry i made a mistake, Uranus was actually just entering your 11th house (At the last degree of your 10th house) i was reading the progression MC as your natal MC, however be happy with this because the Sudden shifts of Uranus has just leave your Career and it will be over soon,

You have Pisces on MC which is your "Ambitions. Motivations. Career. Status in society" angle

And Pisces's ruled by Neptune which's rules: "movies, television, theater, fashion and all forms of glamour, imagination "
beside of that you also have Neptune in your 6th house which's the house of: "Routine tasks and duties. Skills or training acquired. Jobs and Employments.

It's a great beneficial for your career and more beneficial comes from the aspects from Neptune "The ruler of your career" to your MC "The house/angle of your career" it Sextile it at exact degree :)
besides that you also have Neptune getting sextiled from the Sun/Venus/Pluto (Which's another great beneficial for the ruler of your Career, also the Sun/Venus/Pluto are Trineing your MC (which's another beneficial to your career)

In nutshell, you'll do great in Neptune themes which's: "movies, television, theater, fashion and all forms of glamour. imagination, and designing"

Saturn is in your 7th house in it's own sign and it's the ruler of your 7th house, it's also sextiles your Sun/Venus/Pluto/Mercury in your 5th house, you should give Saturn and the 7th house some attention and responsibility if you want success in your 5th themes, 7th house is the house of partnership and business, so start partner with some one or group/company etc if you want make it for the 5th house,

Jupiter is the general ruler of the 9th house and the sign of (Sagittarius), but in your chart it's rule your 6th house "Routine tasks and duties. Skills or training acquired. Jobs and Employments"

Guess what Jupiter rules ? 9th house and Sagittarius which's rules:
"Foreign travel and foreign countries. Culture. Long distance travels and journeys. Religion. Law and ethics. Higher education. Knowledge. Experience through expansion."

maybe that's why you did choose Law in your Higher education :)

By the way: transiting Neptune ( The ruler of your Mid Heaven is about to conjunct your Mid Heaven) few months from now, and in the same time it will sextile your natal Neptune and trine your natal Sun/Venus (It's very good transit & aspects) and it's a good time to start your career,

Most actors/singers/musicians/producers/models/designers i'v looked their chart i found strong Neptune aspects like yours or Pisces MC like yours or strong 5th house like yours :D

Just don't waste your money on 5th house life because Jupiter's squaring all the planets in your 5th from the 2nd "Money, and Belongings, Self-Worth" instead give it to saturn who is sextiling your sun/ven/plut/merc from his 7th house of "business partners"

Transiting Saturn is squaring your Mc now and it will back in retrograde to square it again next months and Transiting Jupiter is gonna retrograde and it will opposite your Mc in the same time that transiting Neptune will Conjunct your MC, so even that transiting neptune and your Mc will face some challenges from Saturn and Jupiter in your new Career, but you'll do fine after it

i'm not an astrologer, but i write this from some personal experiences combined with deep study in astrology, wish you good luck LostinPhilly

racole12

Soooo not true... I'm 38 and I'm actually in OVER 100k of debt. So much debt I'll never get out of... (from school and medical ****... was getting student loans out to pay for medical stuff which I can't file bankruptcy on)...

racole12

I thought I would post my 6th house Saturn transit experience for anybody who is reading through this...

So... When Tr Saturn was in my 5th I worked on a photography degree which I graduated within a couple degrees of Tr Saturn entering my 6th. Anyway, at this point I was living 1500 miles from home and working... and right when Tr Saturn entered my 6th my lower back went out (again... this problem started when prog Moon went into the 1st when almost a year not walking).

Anyway, back went out, had to move home to live with parents. I told my doctor to send me to physical therapy (all the doctors I seen before wouldn't send me to Physical Therapy). So, went to PT and they found out the whole issue was just my hip being out of placement and that was it (which I was livid since I gained about 100 lbs when started from all of it). I was in PT for 2 years...

THEN another issue popped up when Tr Saturn was conj my Sun (something that's been going on my whole life but it's only gotten worst) and it was finally diagnosed. I have Chiari Malformation (which my brain is herniating out the bottom of my skull pushing against my spinal cord and brain stem- causing so many issues. Anyway, before Tr Saturn leaves my 6th I will be having surgery to help with all the issues I'm enduring...

I'm getting upset since I can't work until the surgery is over and b/c of all the medical stuff and debt I'm living with my parents...

After my surgery Progressed moon will be entering my 5th house (Libra) and Tr Saturn will be going into my 7th. (Also, Progressed Sun and Mars will be entering Aquarius...) I'm hoping I'll get to enjoy it all and finally feel a little breathing room/freedom... and maybe start feeling like a normal person again. (like working, socializing, maybe moving out of my parents, and dating...)

We'll see :lol:

Last edited:

ANUP

I will say something for saturn transit over 6th house (if it is a cancer sign i believe).As per vedic system, this we call saturn's transit from core of "sadesati".Here vedic says that sadesati( worries, miseries, hard time) starts once saturn enters gemini sign and this sadesati or trouble time will end after saturn ends it's transit from leo sign.So 2.5+ 2.5+2.5 =7.5 years ,saturn will take to cross over three signs.Here we can say almost 7.5 years a person might suffer or face difficulties in his life.

But Ashtakvarga system clarifies this all in better way.In ashtakvarga we take points or power of saturn which is 8 points (every planet giving power to saturn in saturn bhav)in total.Mostly saturn is less than 4 points in charts, so if this saturn is transiting having more than 4 points over all these three signs, a person might not experience any difficult time and will neutralise worries.

I hope i am able to clarify everybody's point of view.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

ANUP

One more point i may add,sadesati or tough times starts once saturn enetrs sign to previous sign where moon is situated in natal chart.
In my previous post, i assume moon in cancer sign.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

LostinPhilly

Why was this thread resurfaced?

If someone could have it deleted, I'd appreciate it :)

Also, Jupiter in the 2nd also depends on the sign it falls in.

Good luck.

racole12

Why was this thread resurfaced?

If someone could have it deleted, I'd appreciate it :)

Also, Jupiter in the 2nd also depends on the sign it falls in.

Good luck.

Why delete it? I'm was looking for Tr Saturn in the 6th and a lot of people have added their stories of what they went through (which I added mine). So why delete it if it's helping people?

Also, my Jupiter is in Leo (which it's strong there) which it's trine my Venus (ruler of 5) and Merc (ruler of 1/4th)... and in a WIDE trine to Sun and Neptune... so, it's in a good place...

dilan

Hi everyone,

Last time someone wrote here was in 2017. I was just wondering how everyone is doing after the 6th house transit of the Saturn? I am on the same phase of my life now and it is painful! It should let me go by the end of December, so I am waiting.

So far: - I lost my beloved cat all of a sudden
- My husband is diagnosed with celiac disease, so no more gluten in our lives. I also accompany him in his gluten free diet.
- I have a desire to move abroad since summer 2015 and I applied to +50 jobs to get an opportunity but no luck!
- For now I have a job that is super repetitive, boring and with no room for development. So I am looking for a job abroad and I need this experience so much. It has turned into an obsession for me and I get mad and even more ambitious that it is not happening.

I feel like the universe is ignoring me. Among all the jobs that I applied, just one of them invited me to an interview which went well. Later on they said they want to hire me but there are some budget issues they have to sort out before relocating me to abroad. So I am just waiting since March 26...

Long story short, nothing is happening. Everyday is the same routine, gluten free diet and I miss my cat :(

albetly

Soooo not true... I'm 38 and I'm actually in OVER 100k of debt. So much debt I'll never get out of... (from school and medical ****... was getting student loans out to pay for medical stuff which I can't file bankruptcy on)...

That's because you were getting money in wrong methods (debt), you should've worked for it instead of getting someone else earning with interests!

LostinPhilly

Hi all,

I'm here to give feedback on this transit which started 3 years ago and is bound to end in January.

Health and fitness

1. When this transit started, I was suddenly focused on my heath and fitness. This became an obsessing to the point of control until September 2017. I would work out religously 4/5 times a week and was quite strict with my diet. I ahve since managed to balance it out a bit better now that I am approaching the end of the transit, though the workout obsessing is gone to the point where I barely work out due to a tight work schedule. Working out is definitely something I need to re-incorporate once mercury goes direct & I can join a gym.

I have now adopted a dairy-free, meat-free, alcohol-free diet.

Work

Shortly after this transit started, I started my current job. For about a year or so, everything was fine until the new manager took over. Now, as I am close to the end of this transit, I am hating the office so much and the ork bored me to death. I'm overqualified and feel as though I can find much better. I'm getting easily frustrated and I just want to move on to something better.