Random Thoughts, strictly Text

ynnest

In this world everyone is genderless because if you are a man or a woman you are OUT of the system! Men needs to be feminine and women needs to be masculine they say because of course anything natural must be shamed and separated into pieces!

Lord jesus please come from "thy sky" upon thy clouds of "heaven" and bring "light" to this world! I repeat come from "thy heaven"!

Y

And note that my post has the prophetic number of 144 so maybe I AM right?

Y

Ukpoohbear

Do you have any placement that oppose to Aries? I'm enjoying Aries so far, though it's still in my 12H. I was in a deep dump, unable to do anything productive, and then Aries came and I wrote more of my blog post and started my research proposal. I feel a renewed sense of purpose.

When Moon was in the earlier degrees of Libra, it would have been effecting me. And then Jupiter is near the GC, which effects me. I started writing a lot too, the writing was going amazingly well cos it was like I could tap into the source/void, maybe I’m tired from having such an intense experience from all of that.

I have to say, I’m not very resilient. My best friend has Moon in Capricorn conjunct Saturn, she keeps going and like her partner says ‘she’s powerful, unstoppable.’ Whereas I’m pretty much stoppable due to being a sensitive little fukwit. But I do keep going back eventually.

I like to say I’m a loser cos I’m used to losing but there is nothing more sacred than being a warrior going into battle, knowing you’re going to lose the fight, but you do it anyway. Now, that’s Aries.

SunConjunctUranus

No Jesus was. A false prophet who's function was to lure people into that false heaven where people get entangled into the matrix claws even more.

Y

"Now with the help of God, I have discovered these matters which have been treasured up in darkness.

For my part, my plan—generous from the start—has been to preserve my exposition as secret and hidden, because of the multitude of the unworthy."

http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

david starling

I often have sleep paralysis, and it's now "evolved" into false awakenings (dreams within dreams) on top of being accompanied by internal burning sensations. I had a string of these experiences happen to me the other night.

I've had false awakenings, which could be either good or bad. I've had a few experiences with sleep paralysis as well, which were never good.

SunConjunctUranus

Lakers officially eliminated from NBA postseason contention by D'Angelo Russell and the Nets

It’s official: the Los Angeles Lakers have been eliminated from postseason contention and the NBA playoffs will be without LeBron James for the first time since 2005.

The Lakers lost to the Brooklyn Nets by a score of 111-106 on Friday, their 10th loss in their last 11 games and one that mathematically eliminated the team from the playoffs.

Of course, the Lakers were effectively eliminated long ago, but this season naturally had to come up with one last ignominy. This time, it was receiving the official elimination loss at home against a Nets team led by a player the Lakers had previously cast off.

Of course D’Angelo Russell helped eliminate the Lakers
D’Angelo Russell finished with 21 points, 13 assists and three steals to finish off his former team, another highlight in what has been a breakout season for the point guard.

Nearly two years ago, the Lakers traded Russell to the Nets along with Timofey Mozgov’s albatross contract to the Nets for Brook Lopez and Kyle Kuzma. The move was meant to make room at point guard for Lonzo Ball, who was shut down earlier this month with an ankle injury.

Another ex-Laker, Ed Davis, finished with 14 points and 15 rebounds for the Nets off the bench.

Funnily enough, the Lakers actually showed a lot more fight than usual in their current run of losses, but it obviously wasn’t enough. There was rarely a lead larger than five points for either team, and LeBron James finished with 25 points, 14 assists and nine rebounds in his return from a groin injury. However, he also shot a ghastly 8-of-25 from the field.

Where do the Lakers go from here?
The Lakers still have 10 games left to play, but with Ball and Brandon Ingram shut down and LeBron James on a minutes limit, their only incentive going forward is to lose and improve their lottery position. To do that, they could also shut down James, but pride could stop that from happening.

The Lakers now haven’t reached the playoffs since 2013, the longest drought in team history. It’s also the fourth longest active playoff drought in the NBA, behind only the Sacramento Kings, Phoenix Suns and Orlando Magic.

The team will enter this offseason with some hard questions to answer. Will the team be able to land another superstar alongside James? Are Ball, Ingram and Kuzma truly stars in the making, or would the Lakers get more use out of them as trade chips? Can they find an improvement from Luke Walton at head coach?

We’ll see the LeBron James show gets any better in Season 2.

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/los-ange...mKZSfvnszwd_bsl5ApGlzw2AUcAT7nPoCZxxNSxEkhqv5

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

LeBron James, Lakers Officially Eliminated From NBA Playoff Contention :devil:

From The Land to La La Land. The King hits Hollywood. All was supposed to be sunshine and palm trees for LeBron James and the Lakers.

Narrator: It was not.

The Lakers have officially been eliminated from the NBA playoffs after Friday's 110-106 loss to D'Angelo Russell and the Brooklyn Nets, officially ending James' run of eight straight NBA Finals appearances.

But that was in the Eastern Conference. The Wild West is a whole different ball game.

And still, this Lakers team that surrounded James with players like Lance Stephenson, Rajon Rondo, Michael Beasley and more, was supposed to challenge the Warriors.

Seriously?

The Lakers' downfall started on Christmas Day, when LeBron injured his groin in a win against the Warriors. At that point, Los Angeles was 20-14 and seemed destined for the playoffs.

But James didn't return from his groin injury until Jan. 31, and the Lakers went 6-11 in his 17-game absence. Shortly after he returned, the Anthony Davis trade rumors appeared to distract the team ... and it was all downhill from there.

The last time James missed the playoffs was the 2004-05 season ... his second in the NBA, when he was only 20 years old. But now at 34, he finds himself in uncharted territory.

All it takes is one offseason to turn things around, but the Lakers have a long ways to go if they're going to catch the Warriors. Or plenty of other teams ahead of them in the West.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/spo...rom_NBA_playoff_contention_BAY-507554662.html

Last edited: