Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Re: Sign-blending at the cusps. Anyone else feeling the impending Solar ingress into Aries? I can always feel the Sun getting close to the next Sign.

There is a bit of energy in the air, like Spring is coming. This time of year always reminds me of the bit in Bambi, when all his friends get ‘twiterpated.’

https://youtu.be/9Qq-dGMVOzc

https://youtu.be/N12dH1lIE74

Gemini888

Not bad. Moon in Leo trine Jupiter in Sagittarius, not in Opposition to my Natal. And close to both my recent :pisces:Merc and :aquarius:Venus returns, which are within a few degrees of Natal. Asc in Libra for balance.
You have an egnima David. Aqua gets on well with Sag but Pisces doesn't. Luckily you don't have any bad aspect :wink:

My last SR chart has Scorpio Asc. My next SR will have Scorpio MC. Happy Scorpio all year round :devil: Also my last SR Sun is in 7H, now it's going to move to 4H. No more making new friends, focus on old people I do value.

Gemini888

About reversed cards, in my deck we are told not to use them, which I know is to prevent people from scaring themselves and to keep it positive, so I haven’t actually used reversed cards yet, but I don’t get how a reversed card comes about. Like, if you start of by shullffing and putting all the cards the correct way up before you begin, how do they get reversed? They shouldn’t get reversed, unless it’s there from a previous deck?
To produce reversed cards, I have a ritual before every reading. I divide my deck into small stacks, shuffle each of them, then put them back together. But while putting them back I rotate each stack 180 degree. Then I begin the real shuffling for reading.

But when I do start using them, then treating them like retrograde planets seems key.
I really think you should. Think about it. We all have at least one retrograte planet in our chart, but we move on in life just fine. Retrograte planets only have a different way of working from normal planet. Sometimes they can be beneficial. Treating reversed cards as retrograte planets make the cards more neutral than assigning the reserved meaning to them.

And even without using all the astrology sh*t, some cards are really better off reserved imo. The Devil and the 9 of Swords are some examples.

I even did a tarot reading on my cat! He was interested in what I was doing and was lying on the carpet next to me, so I decided to ask ‘how is my cat feeling,’ so when I spread the cards about on the floor, then I was waiting for him to make a gesture or movement 3x’s to pick a card and he did! He moved his head to the far right and I picked the card his head was most pointed towards, then he stretched his paw to the left and I picked a card from that area and guess what, 2 of the cards were ‘kings’ and one was a knight, which read about protecting the ones you love...so I concluded my cat things he’s the boss and is here to protect me d’awwww :love:
Ever think it's because your cat is a protective one that he was interested in your reading? Some cats want you to know what they think about you :cool:

These days I have no particular question to ask, so I spend time asking my decks about themselves instead. I did an interview spread and asked them questions like whether they liked to be handled by other people or what their specialty was. The result surprised me greatly. When I asked "how do you describe yourself", my Thoth gave me a Justice, which is Libra in Thoth language, and my RSW gave me a reversed 4 of cups. "What's your specialty", Thoth gave a Lover/Gemini, RSW gave a reversed 4 of pentacle. I take it to mean that Thoth can answer spiritual questions about relationship and choices, and RSW can provide solution with issues of letting go of possession. "Do you like to be held by other people". Thoth gave a 8 of cups/Saturn in Pisces (although I don't like to be held, I wouldn't mind if that help someone sort out their problem), RSW gave a Page of Cup (yes, I'd love to. I like to connect emotionally with people that way).

I have a feeling my Thoth is a breezy individual who likes to talk big and scan people, while my RSW is more shy and would like to keep its opinion to itself and would prefer to talk about mundane things. The Thoth is also highly individualistic and the RSW is more of a people pleaser :D That's a total opposite of what the decks look. None of them is aggressive though.

Last edited:

david starling

You have an egnima David. Aqua gets on well with Sag but Pisces doesn't. Luckily you don't have any bad aspect :wink:

My last SR chart has Scorpio Asc. My next SR will have Scorpio MC. Happy Scorpio all year round :devil: Also my last SR Sun is in 7H, now it's going to move to 4H. No more making new friends, focus on old people I do value.

In 12/12, it's about the Direct order of Sign-transtion through a continuum. Each Sign is in a constant state of change from one degree to the next, which leads to its transformation into the next Sign. Two other Signs are directly involved in this transitional process: The one Facilitating the changeover from Pisces to Aries is Sagittarius, which helps Pisces to increase its energy-level. This is determined by Modality+Element: Pisces is Mutable, Aries is Fire, so the Facilitator for Pisces is Mutable, like Pisces, and Fire, like Aries. It's a great working relationship.
Aquarius and Sagittarius....kind of volatile, and neither Modality nor Element are in common. Good communication isn't always a good thing! :lol:

david starling

My M.C. is in :cancer: for the year. One thing I've noticed immediately is an unfamiliar (no :cancer: in my Natal) need to make detailed plans accompanied by frustration when they don't work out exactly as I wanted. :pinched:

Gemini888

My next SR also sees my Sun conj Mercury in 4H which has always been empty. Wonder if I will have the same frustration as you too.

Isn't Cancer MC about going with the flow? Cancer is opposite to Cap, so Cancer MC throws MC's expectation for structure out of the window. Maybe the real message here is that you should stop planning and trust your intuition more.

david starling

My next SR also sees my Sun conj Mercury in 4H which has always been empty. Wonder if I will have the same frustration as you too.

Isn't Cancer MC about going with the flow? Cancer is opposite to Cap, so Cancer MC throws MC's expectation for structure out of the window. Maybe the real message here is that you should stop planning and trust your intuition more.

I naturally function in a Piscean, intuitive fashion. And, I love when everything works out well without excessive planning, just a good design that can be perfected as the work progresses.

Ukpoohbear

Gemini888 - I love how much you connect with your cards. I never thought to think of it in the way that you can communicate with the decks.

I’m going to try your technique for shuffling too, and see how I get on with using reversed cards.

And how spiritual that my cat wanted to connect with me using tarot!! He is a pedigree and I checked his birth certificate and can you believe, he is a Leo!!

Ukpoohbear

I dunno what I thought about Aries energy the other day but after feeling very intune psychically the last few weeks, I am now feeling drained of energy. The psychic thing got pretty dark a couple of days ago, it was like a bad trip. I think it’s the perspective that serial killers and very new souls exist in, I saw that we are just souls lined up one after the other like a factory and it was so intense I even got feelings to murder and strangle.

Last edited: