Distant personality

or1000

So I have this theory that my personality, humour and wit, is hidden and hard to access even when in company of people i like. In honesty this isn't the nicest of things.... I will post my chart to see your observations. I am dominant in gemini, scorpio. Jupiter, mars also. So it is like, I know it is there, it is just inaccessible.

Last edited:

Lin

The first thing I see is that you have a deep seated distrust - it's a general distrust.
lot's of oppositions.
You don't trust men; you don't trust love; you don't particularly trust your own feelings.

So - yeah - this is something you project. You really can't help it.

You are young; so as time goes on you may be able to work on these issues.

Frankly, you have the chart of someone who has been physically or sexually or mentally abused as a child - or was around this type of behavior in your early life. Because these aspects are deep seated as I said and not superficial or transitory.

Naturally, the actual transits will help you both learn more about yourself and also bring more positive energy into your life so that you will have something with which to better compare your "negative laws.

Unless you remember the negativity from your past you may need some help with these issues.

If you think I am totally off base, let me know. If you have the memory of a good, peaceful and happy childhood let me know. Because then I have to look for other causes of these very difficult and lasting dynamics.
If you don't want to discuss this in public, you can send me a personal message.
LIN

Last edited:

or1000

The first thing I see is that you have a deep seated distrust - it's a general distrust.
lot's of oppositions.
You don't trust men; you don't trust love; you don't particularly trust your own feelings.

So - yeah - this is something you project. You really can't help it.

You are young; so as time goes on you may be able to work on these issues.

Frankly, you have the chart of someone who has been physically or sexually or mentally abused as a child - or was around this type of behavior in your early life. Because these aspects are deep seated as I said and not superficial or transitory.

Naturally, the actual transits will help you both learn more about yourself and also bring more positive energy into your life so that you will have something with which to better compare your "negative laws.

Unless you remember the negativity from your past you may need some help with these issues.

If you think I am totally off base, let me know. If you have the memory of a good, peaceful and happy childhood let me know. Because then I have to look for other causes of these very difficult and lasting dynamics.
If you don't want to discuss this in public, you can send me a personal message.
LIN

Appreciate your response - I have messaged you privately.

watcherofthesouth

I always say look for the trines/sextiles to help you and avoid the squares. You have powerful/Pluto energy in the 3rd house/communication/community of Sagittarius/foreign. Mercury is in Leo/Fun and in the house of Friends (11th). Leo is France.. do you have any french friends or access to a foreign community? You will also have luck with friends through work, health or a significant other (Jupiter). Pluto in 3rd could mean you talk a lot and that may hinder your relationships with women especially (opposite venus) or clash with their philosophy (9th). You'll also benefit if you meet your friends in a restaurant (Leo).

or1000

I always say look for the trines/sextiles to help you and avoid the squares. You have powerful/Pluto energy in the 3rd house/communication/community of Sagittarius/foreign. Mercury is in Leo/Fun and in the house of Friends (11th). Leo is France.. do you have any french friends or access to a foreign community? You will also have luck with friends through work, health or a significant other (Jupiter). Pluto in 3rd could mean you talk a lot and that may hinder your relationships with women especially (opposite venus) or clash with their philosophy (9th). You'll also benefit if you meet your friends in a restaurant (Leo).
The pluto 3rd gets me. I’m not a talkative person at all but I have a restless mind. Sometimes~ it can result in me being talkative to those close to me. I have a quincunx between Saturn and Pluto so this will be the reason for this. I don’t talk to people but I could have a **** good talk to myself. Saturn placed in my 8th house of death, intimacy etc, regarding this aspect, I believe this is a lesson I am to learn to overcome in this lifetime. You agree?

00circe00

So I have this theory that my personality, humour and wit, is hidden and hard to access even when in company of people i like. In honesty this isn't the nicest of things.... I will post my chart to see your observations. I am dominant in gemini, scorpio. Jupiter, mars also. So it is like, I know it is there, it is just inaccessible.

I also have Moon conjunct Chiron about as closely as yours. In combination with the Scorpio energy there -- lunar Scorps can be quite intense and a little withdrawn, even in the company of people they like -- that could be the 'wall' you're talking about when it comes to showing your true Self. Moon-Chiron people are almost always afraid of being vulnerable. We have a tendency to second guess what we share about ourselves, in the fear that we'll be judged for being ourselves or sharing a painful memory, etc. We reveal our personality in fragments, slowly, over time ... that's just my theory, anyway.

or1000

I also have Moon conjunct Chiron about as closely as yours. In combination with the Scorpio energy there -- lunar Scorps can be quite intense and a little withdrawn, even in the company of people they like -- that could be the 'wall' you're talking about when it comes to showing your true Self. Moon-Chiron people are almost always afraid of being vulnerable. We have a tendency to second guess what we share about ourselves, in the fear that we'll be judged for being ourselves or sharing a painful memory, etc. We reveal our personality in fragments, slowly, over time ... that's just my theory, anyway.

The more I look into my moon-Chiron I see what you are saying.