Have you guys heard about "Nessus?"

GeminiSun

Well I found some information on it online. Anyone want to expand on the meaning of it?

Mine is in Scorpio in the 12th House. Lord!

Where do you guys have it and how do you resonate with it?

LyP

what i know is if nessus are proeminent in a natal chart,or you is an abusive or is an abused person,without escape;

Neptunian Rainbow

I know of a person with nessus in his twelfth house conjunct the ascendant. His mars is in his twelfth house as well and it is conjunct Nessus .

I read that Nessus in the twelfth conjunct the ascendant makes you an abuser without knowing it. He does not respect peoples sexual and physical boundaries and he does not seem to understand how it feels for other people when he crosses them. He says that men have their needs and they must have access to women's bodies. Sometimes he becomes very angry and he does not know that he is acting abusively in those moments.

I believe that it is possible to overcome it but the person needs to be willing to face the truth. He is emotionally shut off. He believes that he is entitled to behave in any way he feels like behaving.

GeminiSun

I know of a person with nessus in his twelfth house conjunct the ascendant. His mars is in his twelfth house as well and it is conjunct Nessus .

I read that Nessus in the twelfth conjunct the ascendant makes you an abuser without knowing it. He does not respect peoples sexual and physical boundaries and he does not seem to understand how it feels for other people when he crosses them. He says that men have their needs and they must have access to women's bodies. Sometimes he becomes very angry and he does not know that he is acting abusively in those moments.

I believe that it is possible to overcome it but the person needs to be willing to face the truth. He is emotionally shut off. He believes that he is entitled to behave in any way he feels like behaving.
Ew gross. He sounds like a creep.

david starling

Are you talking about Donald Trump? :unsure: Sure sounds like it!