Is there Hope for this Chart??

Ness22

Hi everyone :smile:,

I would like it if somebody could read my chart and answer some of my questions.

So, the last couple of years for me haven't been the easiest. There's been lots of indecision, difficulties, delays in my professional life and maybe personal life too, (but mostly in my career), attracting of negative people and energies that were toxic for me, betrayals from people, and just not a very good period in general. (I usually find it hard to open up about these things)

Anyway, is there anything in my chart that points to delays in career and love life?

Also, the complete absence of fire in my chart bothers me and makes me often question if there's something missing in me or if this aspect can adversely impact my life (though I have a cardinal moon sign and mars in the fifth house which I've been told can help in taking action).
So, can the lack of fire be the damper in my water-dominant chart that is causing obstructions in my progress?

Furthermore, even though I'm a Pisces sun, I often don't feel like one. I don't know if it has to do with my current mental state or the fact that my rising sign opposes my sun sign, but when I look at other Pisces I know or just pisceans in the public eye, I don't feel like one at all. I think I come across as more stuck-up and uptight to people in real life, than embody the free-spirited, and sometimes adventurous nature of pisces.

I would like to know if there's anything in my chart that signals bad things or if it's just something I need to work on to change.

Thank you for reading my post.

Regards,
Ness

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_ness.78790.25694.png
    astro_w2gw_ness.78790.25694.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 38

kshantaram

Premium Member
western chart :

Virgo ascendant, critical thinking, self-conscious, health conscious;

Ascendant and 10th lord mercury over acquarius 6th conjunct mars,
health issues legs-nerve-heart-stomach-knee inflammations;
argumentative, quarrelsome; extra efforts towards career; lawyerly aptitudes;
wear green emerald over pendant touching heart; japa for mercury;

Sat-venus lords 5/9 conjunct 6th pisces with saturn, influencing others through power and charm of personality,
extra efforts towards luck;

venus negating 7th house for marriage-relationship, venus combust with sun;
sat-venus craving for affections but difficult to manifest;

kidney-intestinal-feet issues; strained relationships with father-servants-spouse etc;
may be aptitudes for govt liaision, dance, autocratic matron, reformist, etc

wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart; may need zinc supplements for health;

mars acquarius 5th, technical-innovative aptitudes, temperamental impacting relationship;
mars-mer acquarius aptitude for industrial engineering, criminal lawyer, etc;
recite hanuman chalisa; perform japa for mars; inclined towards innovative-technical men;

mer 10th lord for career retrograde 6th calling for extra efforts and delays,
while could be good at legal drafting or engineering drawing;

ketu taurus 9th, extra stubborn, love of food-comforts; distant lands and distancing from father;
pain-injury-surgery dental-throat-thyroid-thighs etc;
donate 1.25kg white til at Renuka Mata temple on a friday after sunset every birthday;
ketu year end last quarter moves to natal ketu;

jup lord 7th for marriage with rahu debilated scorpio, research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
vitiating judgment, rise-fall in life;
inclined towards introverted research oriented husband with deep thinking,

not to indulge in the dark occult; rahu year end moves to natal rahu;

float 1.25kg mustard seeds over a clean flowing river on a tuesday after sunset every birthday,
followed by prayers at Kali temple;

prayers for ancestors, observe fast Amavasya evenings; observe death anniversaries in the family religiously;
wear brown gomedh over pendant touching heart;

pisces 7th badhaka for virgo ascendant; stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
jupiter over scorpio 2nd, financial support from spouse; advisory-teaching aptitudes; jup-rahu scorpio, rise-fall in life;

lords 1/7 mer-jupiter over acq-scorpio square, unfriendly signs, conflict/challenge in marriage/relationships;

Saturn coming 2yrs transit acq 5th, seeking change but stuck, negating employment prospects;
observe fast on saturday evenings
;

Jupiter lord 7th and sat heading towards mars acquairus 5th late 2021,
may propose marriage, to watch for, though sat-mars under stress-struggle;

further prospects for relationship/marriage when jup-sat head towards venus pisces 6th after two years,
or may be children; venus pisces selfless-attitude, artistic aptitudes/fashion technology etc.

Moon own cancer 10th, sensitive, possessive, aptitude for teaching-psychology, govt role, popular;

Moon cancer/western compatible with western moons cancer, pisces, scorpio;

lacking planets in fire signs makes all the more fiery-impulsive etc in behaviours not at ease with oneself;

hope enables self-reflections, do share salient points how true
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick etc etc, how helpful, agenda for action, etc

wishing you well, pl ack,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM
OM ShreeGuruve Namaha, OM Shree SaiGaneshaya Namaha

Last edited:

swanswings

দোয়া এবং দয়া

Blessings and kindness.

Having been born in India, consider redoing your chart with the sidereal zodiac. Use Extended Chart selection at astro.com

In traditional India, Chandra is more important than Surya, and it is the nakshatra of Chandra which is most significant. In your case, Chandra is located in Punarvasu, pada 2.

Punarvasu is in domain of Mithuna but is ruled by Guru.

https://wantastro.blogspot.com/2014/06/punuravasu-nakshatra-in-astrology.html

Chandra is waxing and 75% full in the class Deva.
Chandra is in Dvadasi, the 12th Tithi of Shukla Paksha.
The Soli-Lunar Yoga is #3 Ayushman (Long-lived) — good health and longevity, energetic.

CHANDRA

Chandra, the Moon, is the single most important influence in Hindu/Vedic astrology because Chandra rules peace of mind, comforts, and the general well being and fortune of a person — your comforts, ease of life, affluence, fame, etc.

Chandra governs, among other things, the mother, females, the emotional life, and the public. It also rules growth and, perhaps for this reason, has much to do with the health during childhood.

Chandra also rules the mind, but more in the way of intuition, common sense, and peace of mind vs. intellect. And memory is a function of the Moon.

Perhaps the most important point to remember is that Chandra contributes more to the overall tenor of the horoscope than any other factor except possibly the lagna.

Chandra’s house is one of the most consistent indicators of how a person plays out her karma and dharma, and that house position is often rather helpful when trying to determine what profession a person may choose.

Therefore, it is critical to verify the time of birth.

With 7:35 PM and with the Lahiri ayanamsa that is used by many modern Hindu/Vedic astrologers, the lagna is at 0°03" Kanya, and Chandra is in bhava 10.

https://postimg.cc/xqXcXHrj

However, there is another group of astrologers who use a different ayanamsa, and Chandra is in bhava 11.

https://postimg.cc/hhXqL1Pw

So, a reputable astrologer would ask for some specific significant events in your life so as to verify the time of birth.

The next step after analyzing the rasi is to analyze the D-9 navamsa because that chart shows another level of aspirations for this life.

Once again, a verified time of birth is essential for creating the navamsa and other charts used in Hindu/Vedic astrology.

https://imgur.com/4ohKEiB

অবশ্যই, আশা আছে

With reverent respect,

S