Restlessness, passion and confusion - insights from progressions?

Wrt2lv

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone experienced can glean any insights from my progressions vs. natal here. All I know for sure is I'm going through my first Saturn Return (29 going on 30) and it feels like this whole year has been a sort of "awakening" in terms of knowledge of self and seeking out meaningful relationships (emerging from a years-long romantic dry spell and sort of quest for self-knowledge). I've been feeling a lot more outgoing and energetic yet restless and lacking relational clarity with a storm of confusing emotions.

Particularly interested in any insights into romantic relationships. I (also gay) have been single for a long time, afraid to pursue things but there's been this weird surge lately yet nothing straightforward seems to happen, a lot of circling and ambiguity and confusion.

Any insights greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• progressed chart.jpg
    progressed chart.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 19

chevvyo

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone experienced can glean any insights from my progressions vs. natal here. All I know for sure is I'm going through my first Saturn Return (29 going on 30) and it feels like this whole year has been a sort of "awakening" in terms of knowledge of self and seeking out meaningful relationships (emerging from a years-long romantic dry spell and sort of quest for self-knowledge). I've been feeling a lot more outgoing and energetic yet restless and lacking relational clarity with a storm of confusing emotions.

Particularly interested in any insights into romantic relationships. I (also gay) have been single for a long time, afraid to pursue things but there's been this weird surge lately yet nothing straightforward seems to happen, a lot of circling and ambiguity and confusion.

Any insights greatly appreciated!

There is a really good ebook called surviving 30. It's about saturn and the return. Goodluck!