Can love convert to marriage?

akaush

Respected astrologers and fellows,

Please read my chart and advise if my love will convert to marriage. I am currently in love and want to settle down in near future. When will I able to get married? There have been minor issues with my love life for some time now but I want to settle down with person I love.

I will be grateful for your help and guidance.
Regards,
akaush

Attachments

• Navamsh.png
    Navamsh.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Lagna.jpg
    Lagna.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 19

suhasg

Why we bother to reply? No birth data , no background information.. , post complete information and wait, somebody might reply.

akaush

I attached my lagna chart with original post. My birth details are

DoB - 29 Oct 1987
ToB - 7.04 PM
PoB - Kolkata, India

Currently living in the UK.
Thank you

mathur_dinesh

The Sun and Venus are together in Libra. This indicates that there is a possibility of your getting married to your paramour but this combination is associated with Mercury. Saturn is in a constellation of Mercury and Mars is in its sign. Therefore there will be difficulties, opposition to and delay in this kind of marriage. Your parents will oppose this marriage. It is possible that their opposition is on account of the fact that the lady is not from your community or region. Mercury is in a constellation of Rahu which has associated with Jupiter. This kind of opposition etc will keep you apart.

akaush

The Sun and Venus are together in Libra. This indicates that there is a possibility of your getting married to your paramour but this combination is associated with Mercury. Saturn is in a constellation of Mercury and Mars is in its sign. Therefore there will be difficulties, opposition to and delay in this kind of marriage. Your parents will oppose this marriage. It is possible that their opposition is on account of the fact that the lady is not from your community or region. Mercury is in a constellation of Rahu which has associated with Jupiter. This kind of opposition etc will keep you apart.

Thank you sir,

You're correct that the girl is from another community. However do you think opposition from family will be the main issue? Do you see any favourable time in this relationship in near future?

I am grateful for your response.

Regards

mathur_dinesh

You are under the major-period of Rahu these days. It is transiting in Virgo where your natal Mars is placed. It is projecting aspect to natal Jupiter from there. Therefore the dominant trend of the current period till the next 1.5 years is that of being kept apart and opposition. These trends will abate after 1.5 years when Rahu comes to Leo. Then getting married to a person you love would seem possible.

akaush

Thanks again Sir. I appreciate your help. Are there any positives in other aspects of life in next 1.5 year? I hope my relationship can weather the storm.