Highly sexual, feminine and dominate- Is this cosmically destined? Plz read my chart

jeanbean

DOODLE,

Great insight about the Virgo! I was unaware of virgo being a dual sign but was very aware of the suppression. I suppress too much. Virgin and vixen is the perfect description for me. My virgin and my vixen are constantly in battle. If only I could get them to agree. lol :lol:

I was under the impression that my mars sign is an indicator of what I would look for in a man and that's all. I didn't realize it actually affects my behavior in a relationship. Good observation!

it kinda make sense looking @your venus placement because it deals with your femininity and is in the sign of virgo. virgo is a dual sign like gemini or pisces, but virgo often hides its duality, even from itself (also seek to suppress it). it is said that virgo has two sides to their personality, the virgin and vixen. im virgo sun and i do share these traits.

your strong need to dominate (in relationship) may result from having Mars in the sign of Capricorn. Capricorn is the sign of authority and ambition (could explain your need to dominate side).

MaeMae

Banned
Vixen, defined as adjective (?) not noun ~
malicious, contemptuous, shrewish female.
Ladies, we need to stop associating this word with being desirable.
On a different note, has anyone ever studied the female fox (noun)? they are shared by the males.
not accustomed to monogomy. left to fend for themselves once they're knocked up.
Just cuz it sounds sexy doesn't mean it is.

Last edited:

jeanbean

MaeMae

Thanks for the grammar lessons = )

I don't associate vixen with desire or a desirable trait. This is the reason I suppress that part of me most of the time. I think many women, regardless of sun sign or astrological placements, struggle with the virgin/vixen dichotomy or the more often used virgin-whore dichotomy because of societal standards for women's sexual behavior.

Your fox analogy explains exactly why. Most men prefer to have sex with the vixen women but commit to the virgin. Some men commit to the virgin but still have sex with the vixen on the side or just watch the vixen on their laptop screen. Thus most women don't want to display their vixen side, if they want more than a sexual relationship. We want to be loved and love; not just make "love". I believe we all have a little bit of a vixen side but this might just be my sun square pluto talking. And this is healthy to express. Its unfair that we have to keep it hidden and our partner has to keep his desire for the vixen hidden too.

So why is the vixen or female fox left to fend for herself? Other than the fact that she is strong enough to fend for herself, the reason is fear of abandonment. If most men want the vixen, then they fear that she will leave for another partner or someone else will take her or others will lust after her, etc. So they leave her first without even giving her a chance to show her loyalty.

So is there really anything wrong with the vixen? Let's see Webster's defines her as a shrewish, ill-tempered woman meaning she nags, is quarrelsome and hot tempered. Webster's also defines vixen as an attractive woman. While men appreciate her attractiveness, they want someone easier to handle. Her temperament makes her possibly too hot to handle for some men. Her temperament also makes her a passionate, ardent lover. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Why does she have a nasty attitude anyways? Maybe she is tired of being misunderstood and mistreated. Many of my male friends complain about highly attractive women being b*&chy. Well when men are constantly chasing after her body but disregarding her mind, heart and soul, she is likely to develop that attitude. Plus it keeps most men away.

So if I were a man I would go for the vixen and keep her!!! Why? Well, you can be guaranteed that once a month all women will be shrewish, quarrelsome, and ill tempered due to PMS. Most women do nag as a way of showing they care. The vixen may behave this way most of the month but she is attractive the entire month. lol.

In all honesty, a man with these same traits is considered The Man, the stud, the bad boy that all women desire, the cut throat CEO who is on the cover of Forbes, etc. There is a reason books for men like "How To Be An A**hole" exist.

We need to redefine vixen and redefine our societal views of women who are open and comfortable with their sexuality. I am no where close to getting comfortable with mine. I do admire those women who are. I am much more virgin than vixen but one day I hope to find the perfect balance.

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
so... which vixen were you alluding to in yourself?
the one who fends for herself or the nag or the attractive one? i guess that would make all women vixen, and at one point, virgins ~ so i'm not sure why you would need to compare vixen and virgin as opposing forces.

Anyway, I'm sorry. The only reason I tuned into thread was that the provocative title made me think it was a sex ad. My bad, I know.

Last edited:

Moog

Here's my take Jean.

Before I begin, I use whole signs and the sidereal zodiac and mainly Indian astrological techniques, so I will be talking about different sign and house placements to what you're used to. Refer to the attached chart at the bottom of this post to see how I see your astrology.

I also believe there is a lot of power and potential in your chart and in you, as you do.

I would consider your 'highly sexual' nature and dominating 'masculine' energy that men have remarked upon to come mainly from this trio; Venus, Moon and Mars. All are posited in masculine, fire signs.

The 'highly sexual' part I might suggest (this is theoretical to me, but rings right) is due to Venus in Leo right up front in the first house (check out this post on Venus in so called 'lustful' signs, and please take the descriptions with a pinch of salt; ancient astrologers had no conception of political correctness). It's interesting that you use the term 'vixen' in the post previous to this.

We also have Mars (obvious sexual and masculine connotations) in Sag (5th) ruling the Moon in Aries (9th). The ninth house is associated with the father in Indian astrology.

The 5th is a place of creativity, and that goes for procreativity too. The 5th also has associations with children; babymaking. Mars here can lead to an abundance of energy aimed at both.

The Moon in turn rules the 12th, which the Indians associate with 'bed pleasures', among a great deal of other things. Mars also casts its (lusty) aspect upon this house.

Attachments

• Jeanbean1.gif
    Jeanbean1.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 34

jeanbean

MaeMae,

Hahaha! Not a sex ad at all. lol. I am exploring my sexuality more and astrology is a good way to help me uncover some of the things I struggle with. My roommate and my two good friends are Leo's and they seem so much more comfortable with their sexuality than I am. Then my other great friend is a Taurus and she is the same way. They are sexually confident and very classy women. I have leo sun and taurean moon. They always say you aren't the typical leo. Leo's love sex or Taurean's are so sensual. I know I have it in me but I repress it so much, which is my virgo rising and venus in virgo. So as crazy as it may sound if strong sexual drives/urges are indicated in my chart, then I would feel more comfortable accepting that "vixen" side of me.

Having virgo rising and venus in virgo actually makes me the nagging vixen lol. I don't know if that's attractive. My ex who I am great friends with hated it. But now he says he actually misses my nagging bc he got things done and at least was the center of my attention. For me its how I show I care but I have decreased that alot especially since I am too young to be sounding like my mother. lol

jeanbean

Moog,

Wow! I am unfamiliar with this type of astrology. I am assuming it is vedic astrology.

Thanks for the insightful article! I do seem to have several of those lusty signs. I am just working on intergrating my masculine and feminine energies. I am actually reading a historic text on Indian spirituality. I feel that the Indian culture is much more appreciative of individuals who have both feminine and masculine qualities.

The funny thing is that physically I am actually ultra feminine so my masculine energy confuses some people. The outside doesn't match the inside. Many do find this blend attractive but most do not. So I find myself either repressing my feminine side or repressing my masculine side. In our western culture, I am considered overly masculine when in fact I am a good blend of both.

Can you comment on the dominate side of me or any other interesting things you see in my chart? Would mars also be responsible for this power drive? Would I still have sun square pluto with the vedic astrology?

THANKS A MILLION!

StillOne

Some astrologers do not use the outers (uranus, neptune & pluto), favoring a more traditional approach to the subject. I do believe Moog belongs to this camp. In which case, yes, the Sun-Pluto square would not exist. It would be an interesting test for you.

Last edited:

Moog

Moog,

Wow! I am unfamiliar with this type of astrology. I am assuming it is vedic astrology.

Thanks for the insightful article! I do seem to have several of those lusty signs. I am just working on intergrating my masculine and feminine energies. I am actually reading a historic text on Indian spirituality. I feel that the Indian culture is much more appreciative of individuals who have both feminine and masculine qualities.

The funny thing is that physically I am actually ultra feminine so my masculine energy confuses some people. The outside doesn't match the inside. Many do find this blend attractive but most do not. So I find myself either repressing my feminine side or repressing my masculine side. In our western culture, I am considered overly masculine when in fact I am a good blend of both.

Can you comment on the dominate side of me or any other interesting things you see in my chart? Would mars also be responsible for this power drive? Would I still have sun square pluto with the vedic astrology?

THANKS A MILLION!

Thanks for the great feedback :biggrin:

I replied by PM, but for the benefit of the thread, I consider Mars to be a very powerful element in your chart, for a number of reasons.

1. He is well placed in the sign of a great friend (Jupiter)
2. He occupies a good house (5th)
3. He is a 'functional' benefic for Leo ascendant, and rules the 4th and 9th, forming a 'raja yoga' by himself, and is therefore 'yogakaraka'
4. Rahu is in Aries, and it is said (and I find this bears out) that Rahu exaggerates the qualities of the ruler of the sign he is placed in.

Like Stillone says, there are a number of astrologers who prefer not to use the outer planets. I am open minded about their use but am returning to the 'basics' for now... I feel that there's already an embarrassment of riches to be found in any chart using only the traditional planets and traditional techniques.

MaeMae

Banned
MaeMae,

Hahaha! Not a sex ad at all. lol. I am exploring my sexuality more and astrology is a good way to help me uncover some of the things I struggle with. My roommate and my two good friends are Leo's and they seem so much more comfortable with their sexuality than I am. Then my other great friend is a Taurus and she is the same way. They are sexually confident and very classy women. I have leo sun and taurean moon. They always say you aren't the typical leo. Leo's love sex or Taurean's are so sensual. I know I have it in me but I repress it so much, which is my virgo rising and venus in virgo. So as crazy as it may sound if strong sexual drives/urges are indicated in my chart, then I would feel more comfortable accepting that "vixen" side of me.

Having virgo rising and venus in virgo actually makes me the nagging vixen lol. I don't know if that's attractive. My ex who I am great friends with hated it. But now he says he actually misses my nagging bc he got things done and at least was the center of my attention. For me its how I show I care but I have decreased that alot especially since I am too young to be sounding like my mother. lol

be careful doing this via the internet, jb...
many preditors.
sexuality is purely instinctual and animal at it's core. Mars.
all of the machinations of how and why is mercury. saturn restrains.
seriously?
study animal totems and reflect on what you resinate to.
go from there.

multiple

Account Closed
hi you mentioned the struggle between the earth and your leo ,that could be the square between your moon and sun contributing. leo is more fun, extravagent while taurus is more traditional and slow paced. another observation that may help, virgo rising has pisces on the 7th house ,so you may look for those that are martyr-like or less bound by their ego ,thus perhaps one to dominate, jupiter there opposite venus may exagerate this desire. also mars in capricorn is a very strong place for mars and in a womans chart this can give her a stronger martian nature,its in a grand trine and contacting your ascendant too. theres nothing wrong with virgo, some people appreciate the eye for details and any perfectionism.
the repressed anger I think would be mars in the 4th house, mars does not sit well in this house which is associated with the sign cancer.

MaeMae

Banned
www.animaltotem.com
is a good place to begin.
they suggest ways to find your totem.
they are considered guides to the parts of our psyche/lives that we are not expressing or have been unexplored to full potential.
simplistically ~ it's based on what draws/attracts us to certain animals.

Filibuster

Hi Jean Bean. I'm new here as well. I have been looking at a type of astrology called Magi Astrology lately, and from what I've gleaned so far, you do indeed have at least one powerful sexual aspect, as Magi principles assess things.

...According to current Magi perspective, the sexual planets are Venus, Mars, Pluto...and also the asteroid Juno. Traditional astrology holds Juno to have more significance in marriage; however, Magi claims it is an asteroid of pure SEX.
Here are some Juno keywords, from the site of a magi astrologer, www.magihelena.com :

Sexual magnetism, allure, casual dating, desire, sexual attraction, sex without emotional involvement, deception, illusion and delusion, addiction, manipulation, infidelity, selfishness, broken promises, narcissism.

You have Venus Parallel Juno in the declinations (geocentric declinations are another dimension of reading charts that Magi observes. ...You'll have to do some reading on the basics of Magi, as I've been doing, if you want to understand the basic concepts.)

Venus-Juno natal aspects are considered "Super Sexual."

Your Juno is conjunct your Saturn, as well. So, if you combine some of the keywords for Saturn, "control, dominance," your situation is perfectly accounted for: Control and dominance in sex. :tongue:

(You can add Juno, and any other asteroid, to your chart at the astro.com "Extended Chart Selection" page, from the "Additional objects" menu at the bottom of the page.)

(I'm actually pretty impressed that your situation is so tidily answered by Magi...makes me even more interested in continuing to study it.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Your Chiron is significant in your chart, as well...conjunct your Midheaven, part of a tight T-square with Uranus and Venus (Well, actually a Grand Cross, with Jupiter... You have powerful "planetary geometry." As well, assuming your birthtime is fairly accurate, all 4 planets involved are at the angles--Wow--a powerful individual, I'd say.) As well, your Chiron is opposite your Juno in your Heliocentric chart--again, this is a Magi focus that you'd have to read about. ...Chiron is very significant in Magi astrology. Here are the Chiron keywords, again from Magi Helena's site, http://www.magihelena.com/magi_lessonsyms.htm :

Soulmates, marriage, serious courtship, promises, commitments, fertility, pregnancy, family, children, parenthood, lovemaking, kindred spirits, karmic ties, reincarnation, the New Age, progress, free will, life and death, personal and public trust, charisma, image, public recognition, career, earning power.

(I also have a Venus Square Chiron. Though I have a strong desire for an intense "soul mate" type bond with someone, it seems there has been a lot of inner pain and healing for me to do in life first...including a lot of other, non-soulmate, relationships. I am hopeful, though, that it is destined...even if later in life.)

If we use the Chiron themes having to do with love relationships, then Chiron in opposition to Juno might suggest a tension between your desires for straight sex and your desire for a committed love relationship, perhaps perceiving that the twain shall never meet?

As well, you can't ignore that prominent Uranus, connected by challenging aspects to Venus and Chiron. Uranus keywords include "Independence, freedom, rebelliousness, unconventionality, restlessness, resistance to limits, iconoclasm, excitement, change..."

Uranus conjunt the IC might suggest a need to radically change your homelife from time to time, which may be unsettling to partnerships, should you be living long-term with someone in your future.

...If you do want to read more about the Magi ideas, their "official" website is www.magiastrology.com . They have some free "mini-books" to read there, to get you started. Lots of celebrity examples of relationship analysis to wade through. Their presentation is kind of disorganized, IMO; as well as a lot of superflous, redundant commentary. ...Their tone is kind of annoyingly arrogant and judgmental about traditional astrology, which I thing garners them the backlash they attract...but if you can come to overlook that, you may find it quite intriguing.

EDIT: I don't believe that Juno had been discovered to be related to sex, at the time of the publication of those 'mini-books' they have on their site...It is a more recent 'discovery,' they claim. However, you will see it brought up again and again, as being prominent in the relationship charts they have on their site, of affairs that don't lead to marriage.

Last edited:

Filibuster

From another perspective, here is a fun site that I've actually found quite helpful myself, that describes the sexual natures of Mars through the signs, and also offers intriguing descriptions of each Venus-Mars combo.

Read here about Mars in Capricorn: https://goodgollyastrology.com/your-mars-and-venus-playbook/mars-in-capricorn.html

This position of Mars in conservative Capricorn would seem to contribute to some of the embarrassment you have about sex--even while being a very sexual person, underneath -- as well as a need to be in control, and a fear of "letting go."

And here is your Mars-Venus combination:

:capricorn:-:mars: - :virgo:-:venus:: https://goodgollyastrology.com/your...ns/mars-in-capricorn-with-venus-in-virgo.html

"The Analytic Slave of Love"

"You are a Lover so concerned with managing sex that you often appear shy and inhibited when, in fact, you are just examining all the options. Your physical drives are very strong but you are too much of a pragmatist to let them run free. You cultivate your desire, ruminate on your needs and generally avoid emotional entanglements until they become absolutely necessary. In the process, you become a very wise and worldly Lover, though not always a happy one.

"Your approach to sex is thoroughly practical and realistic. You keep the passion and the emotional issues in perspective and you adamantly avoid extremes. Still, there is a part of you that is drawn to self-sacrifice and even to a touch of misery for the sake of love; a part of you that longs to feel the yoke of obligation, duty and commitment to another person. It’s a stupid idea, of course. No sensible person would give in to such irrational urges and yet, with the right person, at the right time, you might just go for it."

:)

....Wow, Bean-- I just read your earlier post about trying to integrate the 'vixen.' -- Very powerful. You are a wise young woman. ...Your sexual nature is indeed complex, as indicated by the practical, conservative indications here...combined with that sexual Juno influence I mentioned, and the adventurousness of Uranus. You will integrate it all, in time; and be comfortable sharing all sides of yourself. I am female, and have a strong masculine side, including sexually. It is a wonderful feeling, to be able to freely express all of oneself without apology.

Last edited:

jeanbean

Filibuster,

Welcome to the forum! Thanks so very much for the in depth reply. The information you provided is so eerily accurate and highly helpful. Also thank you for pointing out the grand cross. I am going to investigate this more. I am glad that my vixen-virgen rant resonated with you. That come from the depths of my soul and is a daily struggle for me.

I am a bit of a tragic romantic. I do believe that love is sacrifice. Funny, one time I told a guy I was seeing that I don't think I ever truly loved anyone because if I did I would have been able to be completely selfless and put myself aside and love unconditionally. I really need to learn to balance this out.

Thanks once again!

piercethevale

Hello,

I am quite new to astrology. I began exploring my natal chart as a means of getting to know my Self on a deeper level and for personal growth. I have struggled with embracing my femininity my whole life, which I find ironic because my chart is highly venusian. I also have repressed my strong sex drive, which at times I feel embrassed about. I also have a strong need to dominate, not necessarily control others but to dominate anything in general. I found out that my sun is in leo and moon in Taurus, both fixed signs and both sexual. Leo has more physical drive, while Taurus is more sensual. I also found out that my sun is square pluto, which might be the cause for my need to control, my inner conflicts and tension. Scorpio being in the 3rd house seems to give me a heighten intution.

I want to understand my femininity, intuition, sex drive and powerful nature. I just want to better direct my energy for positive outcomes. At times, if left unchecked, I fear I might become out of control. I feel that I have this power and strength, that I am highly unaware of and unconscious of. I keep it very well hidden and repressed because its unknown and scary. Please help me and if there is anything else you see please let me know! THANKS!

...tell you what ...I got Sun at 16* Taurus 15' and Scorpio Asc. 17* 10'... give me a call...:whistling::wink:

Attachments

• Daves Birth Chart.jpg
    Daves Birth Chart.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

StillOne