Will I reclaim the throne of my ancestors?

^__^

Just a little fun - there is some truth to it... the chances of it though are astronomical :tongue:

Any other insights/perspectives/ things that stand out it terms of destiny/purpose? or lack of haha

Kind regards (wolf howl*)

Attachments

• 00001.jpg
    00001.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

d00dle

sorry, i'll read your chart tomorrow (promise). the new chart is kinda hard to read imo. and a little more specific with question would help too.

d00dle

omg you have so many planets in the 12th (hidden, secret). then, i see a t-sqare composes of sun, pluto, and mars in angular house (s). what a scary combination. im guessing there's something about temper and/or controlling issue to do with your father or male figure in your life. the empty leg of the t-sqaure is in the 7th (romance, marriage) in leo (again dominate).

continue...

MaeMae

Banned
omg you have so many planets in the 12th (hidden, secret). then, i see a t-sqare composes of sun, pluto, and mars in angular house (s). what a scary combination. im guessing there's something about temper and/or controlling issue to do with your father or male figure in your life. the empty leg of the t-sqaure is in the 7th (romance, marriage) in leo (again dominate).

continue...

nice summary doodle.
the missing leg practice ~ 7th house leo ~ your best help mates will fall there, but i pity them.
remember leo noblesse and regality comes from heart befor ego.
your one-on-ones will help the quadrants roll.
is there more in 7th?
"inheritance" of cash or legacy is 8th house.
sorry, can't view chart.

MaeMae

Banned
looks like most of leo is in 6th with late degree sun as ruler of desc. co-workers with 6th house placements in your chart should prove beneficial as well.

I am new to astrology/ very basics.

Could you explain to me why this is a scary combination? is there a positive aspect to it?

The 12th house hidden/secret but also the house of transformation? I also have Chiron opposite...

This is all happening in Capricorn, its exoteric nature - The Unicorn representing its esoteric and transcendental nature?

My primary interest is in the spiritual / though I believe all is spirit... perhaps the occult, things such as "enlightenment" transformation, un/consciousness and all its levels...

Though I have also have spent a great deal of time coming to understand the hidden nature / deceit / manipulation of the world rulers + secret histories / agendas etc... ongoing - exposing the darkness.

At present I am trying to find a way to combine my spiritual aspirations to the material plane... grounding the abstract... and an occupation that will allow that / if the chart suggests anything. At present I study architecture... looking to create sacred space to uplift mind, body, spirit - current system doesn't allow this kind of exploration. Does the chart support this?

I suppose being an artist would be my ideal "work" / freedom.

d00dle

just so you know i do have 4 planets in the 12th + a t-square myself and i am still alive and well :) the t-sqaure configuration isn't bad aspects as you would think. it is said that this is a frequent chart aspect in most successful people. T-Squares give a person experience, wisdom and character. You know where the problems are (and what to do in order to fix it). A In your chart, it points to the 7th (marriage, romance). I believe that's is the area where the solution can be found and the answer to your problems . still, it considers to be stressful aspects and can be quite a challenge.

i don't know if any of these would apply to you, but this is what i see in your chart.

Marriage and romance haven't played a big part in my life / void - I am 23, Male (1989)

But I do feel these things will be important to me... I suppose I could say that I am waiting for my Queen? and that she will help me rule/together... so to speak.

I have done a quick search on the T Sq - Leo and the 7th house

Because Aquarius rules the 7th house and I have Aqua Sun 1st House this creates more harmony?

Also due to the huge amount of earth energy - Cap and Mars + Jupiter also in earth sign (Taurus)... this would ground a lot of these energies making them more usable? controlled?

In terms of anger: I am generally hard to anger... but I have experienced say the edge of "blind fury" a couple times in my life... turning around just before the tipping point.. tremendous energy best way I can describe it would be like going Super Saiyan (if you know what that is haha - cartoon when I was a kid, eg: below) - If i could harness that refine it etc / turn it into will power ++

With Aqu Sun and Rising that may give an indication of why? would be things against Aquarian ideals/aspirations

I suppose one would have a St Michael complex? the want to "vanquish evil" / "reveal the light" etc at times

Thanks for your reply :) 4 planets in the 12th - How do you think this has manifested in your life? For me I am unsure at present

Broly_Super_Saiyan_4_by_Gemelli22.jpghttp:

Attachments

• S111.jpg
    S111.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

d00dle

For me I am unsure at present

i was hoping someone would jump in because u have quite an interesting chart. i'd recommend checking out the 12th house thread in natal astrology section and post your chart there...reading your comments, i see you are very spiritual (and i'm not). u could share some common interested in spirituality and the 12th house experience.

having sun in the 1st could just mean that you want to be the center of attention at all times.

Well ive always used the Placidus house system - Sun in 12th house... but this changes things quite dramatically i think (Whole Signs) ... appears to have more resonance though.

Most of the stuff I have found regarding the 12th house is so/so... the interpretations seem superficial or unrelated to me / horoscope in the newspaper kind of thing haha...

^ this was also true of Capricorn until I found out its esoteric side... and things began to make more sense... nearly a reversal of standard interpretations.

- I had a teacher once describe me as a dam waiting to burst... that i was "holding back" / "wasting my potential"... I never really engaged in school.. just drifted through, with still a reasonable result.

I do feel I have a lot to give - maybe unaware though of how to tap into it... or express it / achieving/ experiencing the fullness of oneself...

/ I kind of feel like the shadow of myself? does that make sense?

In terms of "spiritual" and seeking... to find myself is one, "know thyself" / who am I?

I think the 12th house is a ++ in terms of transformation + evolution of the S/self... because secret/hidden = undefined /liquid / movement/ the unconscious / the unknowable the mystery etc?

I will check out the 12 house thread cheers !