Trump Lost! *No memes*

Osamenor

Staff member
Re: Trump Lost!

No, but if she truly won VP, there's no reason for her to still be in her senate position.

Yes there is, for the reasons I explained.

The only time there will be no reason for her to still be in her Senate position will be inauguration day and after. She may step down sooner, if her replacement is ready to replace her sooner, but she's under no obligation to, and it wouldn't even be within the norm if she stepped down now, when the Senate is still in session.

david starling

No WAY Trump could have gotten that many votes. There HAD to have been a MASSIVE amount of Election fraud in the Red States.

The Democrats had no reason to demand expensive recounts in THOSE States, or the real truth would have come out!

Last edited:

sashafasha44

Cary, aren't voters allowed to "vote their hate", or dislike of personality, style, and/or (to me, most importantly), policies?

I was joking that a vote for Biden t-shirt should have had his picture with the caption: Vote For Me Because I'm NOT Trump!

This was definitely an anti-Trump movement by Democrats. Biden was just an "okay", moderate Democratic candidate with the best chance to possibly win a close race in the battleground States. The Democrats put a LOT of effort into convincing registered Democrats to vote nationwide, despite Biden being a relatively unappealing candidate. And, Party loyalty was high in both major Parties. For that reason, there was a huge turnout in terms of number of votes cast.

Since there are about 7 million more registered Democrats than Republicans, and the independent voters were about half leaning towards one Party or the other, I correctly predicted way back, that Trump would lose the national Popular Vote by 6+ million votes on that basis alone.

As you say, there was no Blue Wave, but there WAS a not-Trump-again wave. And, there was an attractive Libertarian Party candidate. Those account for the relatively close Biden victories in Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

About two-thirds of the votes for the Libertarian were votes that would have gone to Trump if she hadn't been on the ballots, and that alone would have enabled him to win the Electoral College.

You may recall that Ralph Nader was blamed for taking Democratic votes away from Al Gore in the EXTREMELY close and Election-deciding race in Florida in 2000; and, the strong Green Party candidate Jill Stein was blamed for taking away badly needed votes from Hillary in 2016. So, "spoilers", as third-party candidates are often described, are nothing new.

Since nearly the entire focus this Election was on the Presidency, there was much less Democratic concentration on the House and Senate races, and no spoilers there, which accounts for the wins for Republicans in that area. Many Democrats voted ONLY as part of the not-Trump movement, and didn't even bother to vote for their House and Senate candidates.

Bottom line, I see no need to blame our entire voting system, the same system that enabled Trump to become President in 2016, for his loss in 2020. It all makes perfect sense without that.

Btw, one issue he REALLY blew it on, was his perceived indifference towards the 200,000+ Covid-19 fatalities, and his cavalier attitude towards things as elementary as masking and social distancing. Those cut across party lines, and alienated a lot of independents who might have voted for him otherwise.

This was a delight to read. Thank you. <3

sashafasha44

No, but if she truly won VP, there's no reason for her to still be in her senate position. Given that she and Joe Biden obviously cheated, and they were determined to do whatever it took to secure their fake win, all the more reason to relinquish the role, but she hasn't, and I'm pretty sure the reason isn't because she is "filling in" while they're looking for a replacement. She knows she's in deep s***, but let's face it, nothing will save her.

When Trump wins, it'll be fun to see how all Biden supporters on here will say that the election was rigged after all, that the Dominion voting system IS 68% inaccurate, and then throw in the Russia collusion conspiracy thing again.

I'm not sure if I am reading this correctly, or I missed something but if you know anything about what is currently transpiring right now then you will know that Harris has absolutely EVERY reason to keep her seat. Yes, whoever would take her seat until she is sworn in would make the same decision as her -but why wouldn't she stay in place to be the possible tie breaker in the case that Ossoff & Warnock both win in the GA runoff races that are currently underway? She would go down in the history books for being the tie breaker to flip the senate & get moscow mitch out the way. As a matter of fact, I will be voting for Ossoff & Warnock tomorrow. Just a little FYI here in GA, the minimum wage is a pathetic $5.15 an hour & although it does not affect me I feel for people who are essential workers at that measly rate. If this state remains red senate wise by money hungry Purdue Chicken & cockeyed Loffler both of which have profited immensely off the pandemic & cheated in stocks then the minimum will never change as they didn't see a need for pandemic relief. The hoarding & cheating of money is sick we need to get money out of politics, aka legal bribes. Remember, because we focused on the snake, we missed the Scorpion.

blackbery

OH, I see the Dems are back to 'Russia, Russia, Russia'....And Hillary whining on about how the country needs to eliminate the Electoral College! The Dems always have to blame someone when they lose, they can NEVER accept a legitimate loss.
:sick::sick::sick:

National Review
Hillary Clinton Calls for Abolishing Electoral College after Casting Electoral Vote for Biden

There are only two types of Americans now:

Traitors & Patriots

The 75 Million Patriots who voted for President Trump (12 M more than 2016)
understand that the U.S.A. is under direct attack from Communist China.
CPP have been infiltrating the country from within for decades now.
The 2020 Election is revealing the traitors every single day....mostly from the Dems who believe in total power & control of the people ..aka Communism & the Patriots who believe in Freedom & the Constitution.

Some GOP are also traitors as they are getting paid off by the CPP. Kemp, just one example. Mitch McConnell has been loyal to RNC but only if they didn't interfere with his Chinese investments. Now that Trump is revealing the Chinese takeover during the election, McConnell has revealed who he stands for. His Chinese wife's sister is married to a man with billions invested in China. When they visit, high officials in the Party meet & socialize with them including Xi Jinping. McConnell can now officially be placed on the 'traitor' side.

The Chinese takeover ain't going as planned as Trump will never concede & is fighting back. DNI Ratcliffe was going to give the report on foreign interference in the election to Trump on Dec 18th but it may now be delayed.

On Tuesday, Ratcliffe was weighing refusing to sign off on the report unless it more fully reflected the national security threat posed by China’s efforts according to people familiar with the matter, who spoke on condition of anonymity owing to the sensitivity of the information.

In recent months, there have been a barrage of warnings that China is covertly attempting to sway American politics and culture from state legislatures to Hollywood movies and from college campuses to Disney theme parks.

Yes, but we're under the American Constitution, not the Russian version Trump is attempting to follow.

blackbery

The Biden sheep think they got away with stealing the election, they are so out of touch with 'real' Americans that they believe that the 75 Million Patriots who voted for Trump will just shut up & go away & let them get away with it.

NO way any honest, decent American who loves their country will allow this fraud to go un-checked. They had the 1st Senate Hearing on Election Fraud...and, WOW, more & more cheating & stealing revealed. Unbelievable really but it's happened. The Dems are destroying the audit trail, not allowing full signature audits, not allowing forensic audits on the Dominion machines, trying to cover it all up. They will not get away with it. Just a small sample of machines in GA & NV show inaccuracy rate of over 65%!!! AZ doing audit now.

There is a reason why they blocked GOP observers & a reason why they won't allow transparency. They had to cheat really big because Trump won in a landslide.

The Biden sheep never counted on GOP Electors in the battleground states to cast their votes for Trump!!!! The Dems had a major meltdown when that happened on Monday. Trump has been following the Constitution & the Dems know they've lost. It's just a matter of time before Trump is declared the winner.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DEMS BLINDSIDED AFTER GOP ELECTORS RISE UP WITH GAME CHANGING MOVE TO CAST VOTES FOR TRUMP
1,425,895 views•Dec 14, 202

https://youtu.be/8MFEq4aHEb0

Sen. Josh Hawley unloaded on Dems

for telling 74 million to “shut up” about election concerns :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grs3FcgTAwE

blackbery

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
15h
Perhaps the biggest difference between 2016 and 2020 is

, despite the fact that I went from 63,000,000 Votes to 75,000,000 Votes, a record 12,000,000 Vote increase. Obama went down 3,000,000 Votes, and won.
Rigged Election!!!

THE LEFT: "corporations are evil! they control the government!"

ALSO THE LEFT:"OMG dominion machines are safe! they are an honest company!"

:lol::lol::lol:

david starling

I'm not sure if I am reading this correctly, or I missed something but if you know anything about what is currently transpiring right now then you will know that Harris has absolutely EVERY reason to keep her seat. Yes, whoever would take her seat until she is sworn in would make the same decision as her -but why wouldn't she stay in place to be the possible tie breaker in the case that Ossoff & Warnock both win in the GA runoff races that are currently underway? She would go down in the history books for being the tie breaker to flip the senate & get moscow mitch out the way. As a matter of fact, I will be voting for Ossoff & Warnock tomorrow. Just a little FYI here in GA, the minimum wage is a pathetic $5.15 an hour & although it does not affect me I feel for people who are essential workers at that measly rate. If this state remains red senate wise by money hungry Purdue Chicken & cockeyed Loffler both of which have profited immensely off the pandemic & cheated in stocks then the minimum will never change as they didn't see a need for pandemic relief. The hoarding & cheating of money is sick we need to get money out of politics, aka legal bribes. Remember, because we focused on the snake, we missed the Scorpion.

I thought it wasn't until January 5th in Georgia. Is tomorrow a primary?

Looked it up--there's one for a State House seat and a prosecutor.

•AHA! Early voting in Georgia is already under way for January 5th.

Last edited:

Dirius

Just a little FYI here in GA, the minimum wage is a pathetic $5.15 an hour & although it does not affect me I feel for people who are essential workers at that measly rate.

Yes and that is why the state of Georgia has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the entire U.S., sitting at only 4.5 unemployment rate.

Unlike other states, with higher minimum wages such as California or New York (around $12 an hour), who have unemployment rates of 9.3 and 9.6 respectively.

Minimum wage = more costs for production = less employment. It seems beneficial for Georgians to keep that state senate red.

david starling

Yes and that is why the state of Georgia has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the entire U.S., sitting at only 4.5 unemployment rate.

Unlike other states, with higher minimum wages such as California or New York (around $12 an hour), who have unemployment rates of 9.3 and 9.6 respectively.

Minimum wage = more costs for production = less employment. It seems beneficial for Georgians to keep that state senate red.

Have a look Dirius. You're blaming the minimum wage for what the pandemic accounts for:

https://ycharts.com/indicators/california_unemployment_rate

Dirius

Have a look Dirius. You're blaming the minimum wage for what the pandemic accounts for:

https://ycharts.com/indicators/california_unemployment_rate

You can go check the 2018 or 2019 stats, lower minimum wage: https://www.statista.com/statistics/223675/state-unemployment-rate-in-the-us/

You may notice that those states with the lowest minimum wage (around $7) usually trend among the lowest unemployments, while those above reach higher numbers of unemployment.

Obviously there are exception, with states such as Vermont who have higher minimum wage, and low unemployment. There are more factors than just minimum wage, such as demographics, size of the economy, taxes, and wage growth history (california wage growth is naturally higher than other states), etc.

However a lower minimum wage allows for a swift recovery - being easier to invest, and thus create more jobs for people who are unempolyed. That is why post-pandemic, the states with the quickest recovery are those with lower minimum wages, because its cheaper to get back to work.

david starling

You can go check the 2018 or 2019 stats, lower minimum wage: https://www.statista.com/statistics/223675/state-unemployment-rate-in-the-us/

You may notice that those states with the lowest minimum wage (around $7) usually trend among the lowest unemployments, while those above reach higher numbers of unemployment.

Obviously there are exception, with states such as Vermont who have higher minimum wage, and low unemployment. There are more factors than just minimum wage, such as demographics, size of the economy, taxes, and wage growth history (california wage growth is naturally higher than other states), etc.

However a lower minimum wage allows for a swift recovery - being easier to invest, and thus create more jobs for people who are unempolyed. That is why post-pandemic, the states with the quickest recovery are those with lower minimum wages, because its cheaper to get back to work.

in 2019, most States were about the same in unemployment. California and Alaska had about the same minimum wage, but California had much lower unemployment.

Higher minimum wage benefits the economy, because workers have more money to spend.

Dirius

in 2019, most States were about the same in unemployment. California and Alaska had about the same minimum wage, but California had much lower unemployment.

Higher minimum wage benefits the economy, because workers have more money to spend.

Yes due to Trump's amazing econmic policy.

Every state has different industries, which makes them hard to compare. Alaska mostly exploits natural resources. California ranges from farming to the movie industry and is much more varied.

However the pandemic shows you which states can recover much faster due to more leniant economic policy: lower taxes, lower minimum wages, etc. make for a speedy economic growth.

Shanti

No WAY Trump could have gotten that many votes. There HAD to have been a MASSIVE amount of Election fraud in the Red States.

The Democrats had no reason to demand expensive recounts in THOSE States, or the real truth would have come out!

Maked my day..:lol::lol::lol:

Kenneth Bowser is a superb astrologer. He correctly predicted Trump winning in 2016. As well as Biden 2020. Which makes him quite alone in the field to having done that.

Using sidereal solar return techniques quite a lot. He tells that Trump is in 2021 "in deep yoghurt".:lol:
"2021 solar return sidereal:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1922245154580061&set=a.165717956899465

Last edited:

david starling

Yes due to Trump's amazing econmic policy.

Every state has different industries, which makes them hard to compare. Alaska mostly exploits natural resources. California ranges from farming to the movie industry and is much more varied.

However the pandemic shows you which states can recover much faster due to more leniant economic policy: lower taxes, lower minimum wages, etc. make for a speedy economic growth.

California's a tourist State so it got hit hard, along with Nevada and Hawaii, which got hit the hardest by the pandemic.

JUPITERASC

No WAY Trump could have gotten that many votes. There HAD to have been a MASSIVE amount of Election fraud in the Red States. The Democrats had no reason to demand expensive recounts in THOSE States, or the real truth would have come out!
FBI, Texas Rangers, and US Marshals united in action :smile:
jointly raided the headquarters of SolarWinds in Austin, Texas.

This is big news
because the voting machines used SolarWinds’ products.

Isn't it interesting?
No sooner had Barr announced his resignation on Dec. 14
than the Justice Department made its move.

How do you interpret that?
Lin Wood: Georgia officials to be jailed?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BhuECbGaHA

Shanti

Alan Oken
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Oken,_Alan

"What is important for us to note is that during the whole of 2021, Neptune will be in a T-square with DT's Sun/Moon opposition. In my view, this will increase his psychotic orientation and the orientation to live in a world of his own making. What is also so very important is that the form of the mass psychosis (numbering in the 10s of millions of people!) follows in form and quality the nature of the psychosis of the individual personifying this psychosis and its mass hallucination, and collective madness. Just look at history (both past and present) and see how dictatorial leaders of nations create political and popular movements that echo the ego of that dictator. And on a much lighter note, this same "copycat, follow-the-leader syndrome" is true of fashion statements, popular fads, rock and movie star idolatry, etc.
Anyway, I wish you all a blessed and healthy day. Much love, Alan"

leomoon

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/12/me...tm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=6134

“Today is a good day to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

Now and then, we must re-calibrate to consider what an extreme situation we are asked to accept. A mentally-incapacitated president has fueled a pandemic that has now caused more than 300,000 deaths unnecessarily, economic struggles that rival the Great Depression with little relief, a climate crisis that has now become an imminent existential threat, and a culture of violence that is encouraging civil conflict, extrajudicial killings, and the revival of federal executions, as he fails to protect the Pentagon, the Department of Homeland Security, and the U.S. Treasury from Russian hacking.

note:
He has not spoken one word about the Russian hacking of all our institutions, NOR does he mention the fact that Navalny was poisoned (twice) !

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...s-from-putin-on-navalny-poisoning/ar-BB18E8mg

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Mitch McConnell, Dominion, and DC lobbyists :smile:

DOMINION LOBBYISTS PAID MCCONNELL THOUSANDS
Before he crushed election integrity bills
Ignored election contests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2Q3e8I0no

The Biden sheep think they got away with stealing the election, they are so out of touch with 'real' Americans that they believe that the 75 Million Patriots who voted for Trump will just shut up & go away & let them get away with it.

NO way any honest, decent American who loves their country will allow this fraud to go un-checked. They had the 1st Senate Hearing on Election Fraud...and, WOW, more & more cheating & stealing revealed. Unbelievable really but it's happened. The Dems are destroying the audit trail, not allowing full signature audits, not allowing forensic audits on the Dominion machines, trying to cover it all up. They will not get away with it. Just a small sample of machines in GA & NV show inaccuracy rate of over 65%!!! AZ doing audit now.

There is a reason why they blocked GOP observers & a reason why they won't allow transparency. They had to cheat really big because Trump won in a landslide.

The Biden sheep never counted on GOP Electors in the battleground states to cast their votes for Trump!!!! The Dems had a major meltdown when that happened on Monday. Trump has been following the Constitution & the Dems know they've lost. It's just a matter of time before Trump is declared the winner.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DEMS BLINDSIDED AFTER GOP ELECTORS RISE UP WITH GAME CHANGING MOVE TO CAST VOTES FOR TRUMP
1,425,895 views•Dec 14, 202

https://youtu.be/8MFEq4aHEb0

blackbery

I find this very sad. In fact, I wept when I read it.:crying::crying::crying:

Why?

Because I admire Alan so very much, an excellent astrologer & devoted to the teachings of Blavatsky.

I find it so sad that an experienced astrologer like Alan would deliberately mis-use the Sacred Science to insult, degrade & spew forth hatred & toxicity to a man he hates & the people like myself who support President Trump.

It's really a tragedy what has happened within the astrology community to
improperly interpret Trump's chart & transits because of their own hatred & darkness. NO astrologer has been unbiased, even the good ones like Alan.

Trump's win in 2020 is CLEARLY shown in his transits but they have all been ignored by the astrology community. Maybe they really can't make accurate predictions but it's more likely that they deliberately ignored all the positive aspects. Biden's chart CLEARLY shows him losing, Harris chart even WORSE but all ignored by astrology because of their political bias.

Alan 'cherry-picked' one aspect which is not to be accurately explained by his hateful posting but didn't mentioned all the truly wonderful transits going on & which will bring him to inauguration on Jan 20/21.

Like t Pluto trine MC, like powerful Nodal return in H10, like t Uranus sextile AC.
And so forth...and while he certainly has major challenges too...right now he if fighting for an election that he won in a landslide but was stolen from him by the corrupt & demonic Democrats.

The good transits outweigh the bad & he will prevail in the end. :joyful::biggrin::love:

And I don't think I can read another Alan Oken book again ......at least not for a while anyways. I've lost a lot of respect for him now.:pouty:

Alan Oken
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Oken,_Alan

"What is important for us to note is that during the whole of 2021, Neptune will be in a T-square with DT's Sun/Moon opposition. In my view, this will increase his psychotic orientation and the orientation to live in a world of his own making. What is also so very important is that the form of the mass psychosis (numbering in the 10s of millions of people!) follows in form and quality the nature of the psychosis of the individual personifying this psychosis and its mass hallucination, and collective madness. Just look at history (both past and present) and see how dictatorial leaders of nations create political and popular movements that echo the ego of that dictator. And on a much lighter note, this same "copycat, follow-the-leader syndrome" is true of fashion statements, popular fads, rock and movie star idolatry, etc.
Anyway, I wish you all a blessed and healthy day. Much love, Alan"