What planet or placements determine how you dress?

AstroKidd

I've always been curious, I have a Libra Stellium (Sun, Moon, Mercury, NN) and I always seem to dress like a Libra in my opinion. Libras always like looking nice, are sensitive about their outfits etc. (not saying that other signs aren't - but Libra is one of the main ones).

I used to think that Venus rules how you dress because Venus deals with beauty or whatever, but I have a Venus in Virgo and I don't dress like a Virgo.

So what are the planets or placements that will show how you dress?

M

may28gemini

In many ways, the way that Libra and Virgo dress are pretty similar. Usually subtle and tasteful, pleasant, neutral/soft colors.

My ex-husband has Libra stellium but he has Virgo Venus and dressed moderate and somewhat on the "classic" wavelength. I further helped him by buying all his clothes and he liked what I picked...which were all fairly conservative looking.

I think dress belongs to Venus and how Venus aspects other planets. I have Gemini Venus and Libra stellium. I think in many ways, Gemini and Libra dress pretty similar- only Gemini likes to take more liberties and wear a lot of different colors.

lazarusx

I would say Venus.

My Venus is in Leo, it conjuncts Mars. Im quite obsessed with my clothing, i will usually spare no expense for quality and cut.. and i will always dress well, even if im just going down to the store or a friends house. I see my clothes as a reflection of myself; i think highly of myself so my clothes must match that pride, i usually dress to leave an impression.. one that is subtle but striking.

My Venus/Mars also sextiles my Ascendant.. so that probably has a large influence.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I've always been curious, I have a Libra Stellium (Sun, Moon, Mercury, NN) and I always seem to dress like a Libra in my opinion. Libras always like looking nice, are sensitive about their outfits etc. (not saying that other signs aren't - but Libra is one of the main ones).

I used to think that Venus rules how you dress because Venus deals with beauty or whatever, but I have a Venus in Virgo and I don't dress like a Virgo.

So what are the planets or placements that will show how you dress?
'...In general, the first house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression...'

QUOTE is sourced from http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

JMO First House and/or Ascendant Ruler PLUS the Sign AND House location are a likely indication - because the way a person dresses is clearly a factor that is strongly linked to the 'personality and manner of expression'
:smile:

Kukka

For me Libra ascendant, there should be harmoniusness in my overall appearance..

Venus Leo, I like somewhat extravagant clothes..

I like practical clothing.. I have to be able to move, be natural.

My style would be something like Kylie Minoque's with some gloriousness, and easyness.

So overall personality affects.

Zonark

I'd say everything factors into it. Your MC driven life aspirations will influence how you present yourself to the world in your style, your Martian impulses, how active and in what way you are active will influence your style. Your beliefs, senses, thoughts, how your ascendant has formed your body image, all of it modulates our style.

M

may28gemini

Last edited: