Let’s chat about January 12th 2020 and how it caused the crisis

Inline

.......I can see us walking around in masks being the norm. Being at home most of the time. Food being delivered. No more integration. No more pollution though or less anyway.

Yes, sadly this is how I feel about our future too.....Nature, once our heaven on earth has been corrupted into our living hell.....fate? ignorance? karma?

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes, sadly this is how I feel about our future too.....Nature, once our heaven on earth has been corrupted into our living hell.....fate? ignorance? karma?

I feel you inline! I think it’s al of it: fate, ignorance and karma.
So surreal.....

CapAquaPis

There are 5 theories of the origins of covid19: 1. The generally accepted animal-to-human viral transfer from a bat or pangolin in the Wuhan live animal market, 2. US Intel studied allegations of an accidental lab leak of a coronavirus by a lab technician got infected and exposed the public, 3. Natural mutation of previous dormant coronaviruses like SARS or MERS in a country where they originated but vanished over time, 4. a terroristic bioweapon developed by the US military to planted it on Wuhan, Hubei, China during the US world military games in Oct 18, 2019; and 5. That 5G destroys the human immune system when the new tech was installed in many places around the world as of early 2020. I don't want theories, I want facts, data and analysis to back them up. On googlemaps, the live animal market is within a kilometer of the Wuhan Institute of Virology and scientists purchase animals from the market for experiments.

Last edited:

david starling

I feel you inline! I think it’s al of it: fate, ignorance and karma.
So surreal.....

Saturn gives the test BEFORE teaching the lesson. The test IS the lesson.
The message is, as a species, to get our act together and start treating our fellow humans, our fellow creatures, and the Earth itself with loving kindness, or face the FINAL exam.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Saturn gives the test BEFORE teaching the lesson. The test IS the lesson.
The message is, as a species, to get our act together and start treating our fellow humans, our fellow creatures, and the Earth itself with loving kindness, or face the FINAL exam.

I’m with you on this one. 100% I feel the same about the situation and you have put it into the wisest words which I like. Well I don’t like what’s happening, I like what you’re saying. I feel it’s the truth

CapAquaPis

When I talked to a psychic via internet back in February, he predicted 100k will die and a million get infected alone in the USA. 60k will die in the pandemic and 40k later on this year from complications. It's starting to appear this psychic is right on predicting the actual number of Americans infected by covid-19 when the CDC have a similar projection of how many are catching and dying of it. Looking at a few countries refused to shut down like Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and in the EU, Sweden...how can they control a pandemic even when they didn't shut everything non-essential down? A public more cooperative with a government like there's a social contract to do what the government kindly asks them to do? "6 feet/2 meters apart will prevent not only more infections or deaths, we don't have to shut our society down as well".

Last edited:

david starling

When I talked to a psychic via internet back in February, he predicted 100k will die and a million get infected alone in the USA. 60k will die in the pandemic and 40k later on this year from complications. It's starting to appear this psychic is right on predicting the actual number of Americans infected by covid-19 when the CDC have a similar projection of how many are catching and dying of it. Looking at a few countries refused to shut down like Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and in the EU, Sweden...how can they control a pandemic even when they didn't shut everything non-essential down? A public more cooperative with a government like there's a social contract to do what the government kindly asks them to do? "6 feet/2 meters apart will prevent not only more infections or deaths, we don't have to shut our society down as well".

Japan is just now deploying 5G, with full deployment in May. That's later than other technologically advanced nations. Let's see if Covid 19 cases increase. It's a good test of the theory that 5G is driving this pandemic (not causing the specific illness, just making it more infectious and deadly).

david starling

Let’s see what happens then as the proof will be in the pudding!!!

I don't know how good a proof, though, because the Japanese culture is already all about social distancing and an obsessively clean environment.

They know how to style a mask, too! :lol:

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I don't know how good a proof, though, because the Japanese culture is already all about social distancing and an obsessively clean environment.

5g will prove it even more then. Despite social distancing and cleanliness of the pandemic gets worse there would be no other reasonable explanation

david starling

5g will prove it even more then. Despite social distancing and cleanliness of the pandemic gets worse there would be no other reasonable explanation

Not exactly, if cleanliness, wearing masks and distancing really does prevent the virus from spreading. 5G doesn't cause the virus, it weakens resistance.

david starling

Masks won’t stop 5g will it regardless of all this. It’s still gonna be there

Well, that's the way people are trying not to spread it. But the Japanese are still trying to have those big Olympic crowds. If 5G weakens immune resistance to the virus, that would be a disaster in the making!

Hkk

Account Closed
Well, that's the way people are trying not to spread it. But the Japanese are still trying to have those big Olympic crowds. If 5G weakens immune resistance to the virus, that would be a disaster in the making!

I didn’t know they were still trying to have the Olympic there. I thought the responsible thing to do is leave it