Cusp

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

As I'm reading more about horary astrology these few days, I'm getting the very basic elementary knowledge of what to look out for when a relationship question is asked. The querent will be represented by the rising sign ruler and the partner will be the 7th house ruler. However, as I was hopefully curiously trying to create a chart on my own, I'm dumbfounded and stuck, as the rising sign is at 29degree pisces. Cusp of aries. Will I be pisces rising or Aries? lol! He is libra or virgo? lol!

Appreciate any astrologers to help interpret my chart and offer guidance. Thank you!

A

Anonymous

I'm sorry, please ignore this thread

Apologies for the double posting. I wanted to post it under my initial thread but accidentally posted it to a new thread instead. Sincere apologies to the moderator and forum owner. Please ignore this thread.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

You would be the sign that is in the cusp of the 1st. house (exactly between the 12th and 1st. house). So, since Aries is in the cusp, you will have to look for Mars in the chart. For all related love matters = 7th house. Check the cusp of the 7th (between the 6th and the 7th houses). That will be the sign you are looking for.
Since you didn't post place and time I can't verify for you what signs are in the cusps and what planets you should be looking for.
Hope this helps a bit.

pwadm

Staff member
Correct, but know that 29th degree rising in any sign is a late degree, and it either questions your sincerity or tells you that the matter is somehow expired, or thjere is little to nothing you can do about it.

A

Anonymous

Thanks

I've posted my question in the below thread " Relationship queries". If you can help to take a peep, I'm grateful of your help and time taken. Venus and Mars is not making an aspect, but my question is ..

how he feels for me and will his feelings for me last?

I'm absolutely new to horary astrology and would greatly appreciate any help and guidance given.

Thanks! :D

A

Anonymous

This is the time of the question asked initially.

10.54am Singapore. June 13

2nd time asked is

01.35am Singpaore June 14.

:)

A

Anonymous

to Radu

Hi Radu,

Can you kindly elaborate what it means by it lacks sincerity or the event has expired? Does it mean the question asked wasn't that pressing to me at that time? Hope you can help me with my questions.

Thanks! :)

A

Anonymous

Below is someting that was in my horary analyzer (in astrowin)

STRICTURE AGAINST JUDGMENT - More than 27 degrees appear on the Ascendant.
Therefore, it is too late to do anything in this matter. Things are so far
developed that the querent cannot change them or the question has become
irrelevant. NOTE: if the degree on the Ascendant is the same as that of a
planet or cusp in the natal chart (10 minute orb), then there is something of
more or less personal significance to the querent that offsets this rule.
NOTE: The horary chart can be read if it describes the querent and fits his
question.

This was found on the Website http://mithras93.tripod.com/ (Which has 7 lessons on Horary astrology)

More than 27 Degrees Rising.

"It's no wayes safe to give judgment, except the Querent be in yeers corresponding to the number of degrees ascending; or unlesse the Figure be set upon a certain time, viz. a man went away or fled at such a time precise . . ." In other words, you may safely judge a chart with late degrees rising if the time of the chart corresponds to an actual event that you are judging. Late degrees may also signify that the question has been asked too late, that conditions have changed making the question obsolete,

Hope this helps

Horary seeker