Help interpret major themes of my chart

Rifflord

Hi guys, I've never had a full reading of my Natal chart. I have different books and have read around but i would really appreciate it if someone here with more experience could take a look and kind of go over the things that stand out to you.

I'm in a huge period of transition in my life right now (not all of it bad) and so much is changing. In particular areas of career and creative abilities are all shifting in a good if not slightly unsettling way.

Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_mike_m_2014513.59550.31744.gif
    astro_24gw_01_mike_m_2014513.59550.31744.gif
    60.8 KB · Views: 41

kimbermoon

With Saturn transiting your 10th, this is definitely about attempting to create greater stability and security through your career; this is a time of important change in that area of your life, but there could be hold-backs or restrictions/limitations under this transit. We find natal Saturn at the midpoint of a significant opposition between Jupiter/Moon in the natal chart and this plays into what is playing out for you now. As such the theme is about finding emotional balance that might be otherwise challenged by the Moon's connections with Jupiter, Mercury and Saturn. The Moon relates to the past and the influence of the mother in particular; the parents influence in our past does continue to be carried forward into the future, and since the Moon represents our emotional rudder in life, if we are not in appropriate control of them they can easily cause upset or conflict. Mercury is the mind -set, including perceptions and perspectives on life, as have been conditioned by the past; typically it relates to communications with others in a big way but it can also be about our own state of mind, which in turn affects most everything we do. Moon/Mercury could imply that the emotions are affecting your mental state, rather than having your mind in control of your emotions. Saturn's influence represents the need for finding a necessary balance between your memories and your present perceptions and opinions. The reality that you are creating is largely created first in the mind, and when there is a lack of mental clarity life can seem polarized or contradictory. Jupiter in the matter relates to 'intelligence' , decision-making and judgment, and if your mind-set is askew, indecision, confusion and poor judgement can prevail. This denotes the need for you to be seeing the bigger picture of your life, and gaining more insight and objectivity , rather than holding to rigid values, beliefs and opinions that have been programmed into you from the past. Saturn tries to break the barriers created by our own mental prisons, so that we can progress into the future with greater wisdom and understanding about how our own emotions [reactions] cause reactions in others, which can be for the good or the ill. With Uranus' involvement you may find it hard to change your mind, so the lesson is about being more open-minded and expanding your consciousness and awareness of the way life works. This configuration could also relate to mood disorders as well, which have a very significant influence over how we see things and how we interact with others. Uranus can be related to mental breakthroughs, bringing about new ways of looking at life, but it can also be highly disruptive in relationships. The lesson in this case is about 'mind-control' and thinking for yourself, rather than simply accepting the opinions and values of others. thus the question 'What is on your mind, and how are you reacting to the thoughts and feelings that arise on a daily basis?'

Rifflord

With Saturn transiting your 10th, this is definitely about attempting to create greater stability and security through your career; this is a time of important change in that area of your life, but there could be hold-backs or restrictions/limitations under this transit. We find natal Saturn at the midpoint of a significant opposition between Jupiter/Moon in the natal chart and this plays into what is playing out for you now. As such the theme is about finding emotional balance that might be otherwise challenged by the Moon's connections with Jupiter, Mercury and Saturn. The Moon relates to the past and the influence of the mother in particular; the parents influence in our past does continue to be carried forward into the future, and since the Moon represents our emotional rudder in life, if we are not in appropriate control of them they can easily cause upset or conflict. Mercury is the mind -set, including perceptions and perspectives on life, as have been conditioned by the past; typically it relates to communications with others in a big way but it can also be about our own state of mind, which in turn affects most everything we do. Moon/Mercury could imply that the emotions are affecting your mental state, rather than having your mind in control of your emotions. Saturn's influence represents the need for finding a necessary balance between your memories and your present perceptions and opinions. The reality that you are creating is largely created first in the mind, and when there is a lack of mental clarity life can seem polarized or contradictory. Jupiter in the matter relates to 'intelligence' , decision-making and judgment, and if your mind-set is askew, indecision, confusion and poor judgement can prevail. This denotes the need for you to be seeing the bigger picture of your life, and gaining more insight and objectivity , rather than holding to rigid values, beliefs and opinions that have been programmed into you from the past. Saturn tries to break the barriers created by our own mental prisons, so that we can progress into the future with greater wisdom and understanding about how our own emotions [reactions] cause reactions in others, which can be for the good or the ill. With Uranus' involvement you may find it hard to change your mind, so the lesson is about being more open-minded and expanding your consciousness and awareness of the way life works. This configuration could also relate to mood disorders as well, which have a very significant influence over how we see things and how we interact with others. Uranus can be related to mental breakthroughs, bringing about new ways of looking at life, but it can also be highly disruptive in relationships. The lesson in this case is about 'mind-control' and thinking for yourself, rather than simply accepting the opinions and values of others. thus the question 'What is on your mind, and how are you reacting to the thoughts and feelings that arise on a daily basis?'

Hi, thanks for the reply that is some very interesting stuff! I assume you're talking about transits, correct? The part about "Saturn's influence represents the need for finding a necessary balance between your memories and your present perceptions and opinions" rings true lately because i find that overall i'm a very positive person but when i am about to undertake something new i can have a tendancy to think of past failures or struggles almost as a way to talk myself out of going through a necessary change. I've done a lot of self work over the years and set up positive routines in my life that make me a lot more confident than when i was younger, and sometimes i just need to let that confidence come through rather than interrupt it by overanalyzing everything. Long story short i had a pretty rough childhood and i feel like i kind of 'lost' some years from 18 to 26 where i was held back by negative mental programming. i had to untangle myself by reading lots of self help books and reorganizing things in my personal life one by one.

Can you tell me anything else about my natal chart as it relates to the big picture in my life and not just the recent transits? career, love etc

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm also curious about having three planets in the dreaded twelfth house. Is it really as bad as people make it out to be?

If astrology was as simple as this, computers could do it for you.

Anyone who makes this out as bad, doesn't know astrology from a hole in the ground.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Some people just like seeing their words on a screen...

If I was one of those people who just liked seeing his words on the screen perhaps you would like to look at these threads of my words:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75022

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71494&page=2

There have been a lot more in my more than 4000 posts. I found YOUR comment offensive and rather shallow, since you have not apparently bothered to see what kind of posts I do do if I'm inclined to actually look at the case.

Unfortunately you have just cut yourself off from any possibility that I will look further at YOUR issues.

JUPITERASC

I'm also curious about having three planets in the dreaded twelfth house.

Is it really as bad as people make it out to be?
That's possible,
and is
dependent on the condition of any planets located therein :smile:

AFTER ALL TO BE REALISTIC

the fact is life is potentially sometimes harsh
and that potential harshness
if part of the natal promise
is shown in any natal chart

'....Main Rulerships of 12th house include:
matters that are hidden, restrained, secret,
incapable of action or of being fully understood.

Traditionally, 12th is a wholly unfortunate house,
associated with sad events, sorrow, anguish of mind, tribulation,
captivity, imprisonment,
persecution, hard labour,
all manner of affliction and self-undoing.

It represents places that are denied access to public view,
particularly those concerned with seclusion or isolation,
or where one is restricted from living a carefree life-style,
such as institutions or prisons.....'

'.....Many sources attribute monasteries to the 12th house as places of isolation,
but otherwise monks and nuns belong to the 9th house which represents religious concerns.

It has rulership over scandals generally,
personal fears
and
skeletons in the family closet.

Its significations include secret, unknown enemies,
such men as maliciously undermine their neighbours
or inform secretly against them:
traitors, spies
weakness, infirmity and bondage.....'

source:
HOUSES TEMPLES OF THE SKY by Deborah Houlding free extract
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h12.html

Krewster

Curious, if I may, about possible influence of a couple of specific aspects in your chart:

-Merc tightly semi-novile aspect to Sat: does it help to settle down the over-busy mentality indicated by your Merc 90 Uran?

-Ven bi-septile Nept: is your romance and/or financial life atypical, fraught with fuzzy goals or...?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Back to Major themes....

I look at major themes in 7 ways:

1. The emotional and mental themes that you are dealing with as your life unfolds in the NOW

2. How you deal with Change, and how the theme of change tends to impact you and force you to deal with the world, as well as the major areas where Change usually grows out of

3. How you think and how your thinking impact the world around you

4. Your MISSION IN LIFE

5. The areas of life where you as a Soul set up skills you should use to accomplish your mission in life

6. The areas of life that won't work well for you and won't be assistive in helping you accomplish your mission in life

7. Your physical body's vitality and how this will help you focus or keep you from focussing on your mission in life.

All of these are long analyses. They cannot be answered in a short paragraph.

We start all this by looking at the Power of your planets, houses, signs, and aspects, and the degree of friction in using your planets, signs, houses, and aspects.

Where would you like to start?

Rifflord

Curious, if I may, about possible influence of a couple of specific aspects in your chart:

-Merc tightly semi-novile aspect to Sat: does it help to settle down the over-busy mentality indicated by your Merc 90 Uran?

-Ven bi-septile Nept: is your romance and/or financial life atypical, fraught with fuzzy goals or...?

It's odd that you chose those two because the answer to one kind of feeds into the other. My mind is literally always busy and ive had to do a lot of self-work to slow that aspect down so that i can be a better listener to my friends when we are just relaxing. I have a desire to create something huge, but like you pointed out my larger goals are a bit broad and fuzzy so i'm often researching a lot of different heavy subjects and tend to lose sight of what i actually intend to do with it.

Since i like processing and thinking so much, the fact that i don't know exactly what my main purpose is causes me to double up on my normal overthinking ways and try to tackle that problem as well (if that makes sense) hence they feed into each other.

Good job spotting that in the chart, it's definitely a huge issue of mine. I feel like i am built to work on larger, long range projects though i need to do a little more self discovery to figure out exactly what that is. until then i'll probably just be eating up 4 or 5 different subjects at a time until something really clicks

Rifflord

Back to Major themes....

I look at major themes in 7 ways:

1. The emotional and mental themes that you are dealing with as your life unfolds in the NOW

2. How you deal with Change, and how the theme of change tends to impact you and force you to deal with the world, as well as the major areas where Change usually grows out of

3. How you think and how your thinking impact the world around you

4. Your MISSION IN LIFE

5. The areas of life where you as a Soul set up skills you should use to accomplish your mission in life

6. The areas of life that won't work well for you and won't be assistive in helping you accomplish your mission in life

7. Your physical body's vitality and how this will help you focus or keep you from focussing on your mission in life.

All of these are long analyses. They cannot be answered in a short paragraph.

We start all this by looking at the Power of your planets, houses, signs, and aspects, and the degree of friction in using your planets, signs, houses, and aspects.

Where would you like to start?

Thanks for the reply!

Lets start with option 4 and 5 because until i understand that a bit better i will tend to spread myself thin. Let me know if theres anything you need to know from me

Zarathu

Account Closed
Thanks for the reply!

Lets start with option 4 and 5 because until i understand that a bit better i will tend to spread myself thin. Let me know if theres anything you need to know from me

I'm sorry.... I failed to put my little disclaimer at the bottom.
The disclaimer is this:

[P.S.: I am asking questions to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

These aren't options. They are a process of developing a chart analysis.

I was trying to explain (perhaps poorly) that a major discussion of the themes in your chart is a major analysis of your chart. In order to do that, the way I do it, I cannot ethically start in the middle. I have to start at the beginning. If you are interested in that, I am willing to do it, but I have an agreement for you to agree to, and it has to be totally on-the-forum. I've done it by private only once and that was because of extreme extenuating circumstances.

If you are looking for something immediate and simple, I'm not your guy. I've been a professional psychological counselor and counseling astrologer for 40 years before I retired 3 years ago. While I'm retired, this is a long term process, and I already have four of those here on AC that I am doing.

If you are interested in this, then PM me and we can talk. Career analysis is separate for this.
I would also need to know where you were living on

1. April 27, 1988,

and

2. April 1, 1987

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Since I've agreed to do a full chart analysis that will spread over the next several months at least, with you responding carefully at each step,
let me say that your Tertiary and Minor progressed return charts certainly show issues as they are developing for you in regards to mental chaos and feeling pain.

Perhaps you could share a little bit of what "I'm in a huge period of transition in my life right now (not all of it bad) and so much is changing. In particular areas of career and creative abilities are all shifting in a good if not slightly unsettling way" actually means for you.