Will I get this job? *very intrested*

virgo18

Theres a job in which Im very interested.

• Im Saturn and Moon in Aquarius in 1st
  • Job is Mars in Libra
  • I suppose that the other applicant is the Sun (ruler of the 7th)

Mars will trine Saturn, but Sun will conjunct Mars as well.

Saturn has better reception with Mars, than the Sun with Mars. So I can perform it better than the other applicant. Anyways, it is a conjunction vs a trine.

Will I get it finally?

Attachments

• 242122869_274789144282548_1985842324871183878_n.jpg
    242122869_274789144282548_1985842324871183878_n.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 79

tikana

I'd say it is a yes

innterestingly ... mars just LOVES Saturn and wants Saturn (they will be chasing you).. saturn is being a badass sitting in 1st.. (yeah i can do this - attitude)

Update!

Sun has no prayer because mars perfects with saturn first .. plus sun has nothing to offer to mars and mars hates sun

then you have saturn in 1st - angular house that is +1 accidental dignity while Sun is in loss in 8th - 0 accidental dignity plus about to change signs from peregrine to fall

also Sun is malefic so mars will be very frightened to give Sun a chance at this job even if you remove mars/saturn perfection

Last edited:

virgo18

Sorry I was busy and couldn't reply.

Nothing happened from this specific job (or not yet). Im still in my actual job.
I got an offer from another one (and said NO).

Maybe it was 5 months because of the fixed signs/houses, but who knows.

It's weird because the chart is 100% valid. Once asked and right after I applied.

-------
Mars is in libra and near the Sun, so maybe there's something "wrong" with that job or they are having some sort of crisis. Then, almost everything is in fixed signs or houses. Hope I get it in 3 1/2 months.

I suspect they gave the job to the other candidate but he/she will not do it right, and finally they will contact me. Despite it is a bad conjunction, it is a conjunction vs a trine. They must have be blinded (Sun conj mars), initially, with the other candidate, and the employer is weak as well (mars in libra).

Last edited:

tikana

Sorry I was busy and couldn't reply.

Nothing happened from this specific job (or not yet). Im still in my actual job.
I got an offer from another one (and said NO).

Maybe it was 5 months because of the fixed signs/houses, but who knows.

It's weird because the chart is 100% valid. Once asked and right after I applied.

-------
Mars is in libra and near the Sun, so maybe there's something "wrong" with that job or they are having some sort of crisis. Then, almost everything is in fixed signs or houses. Hope I get it in 3 1/2 months.

I suspect they gave the job to the other candidate but he/she will not do it right, and finally they will contact me. Despite it is a bad conjunction, it is a conjunction vs a trine. They must have be blinded (Sun conj mars), initially, with the other candidate, and the employer is weak as well (mars in libra).

I dunno..
Mars WILL BE blinded not the Sun. They are not right now because Sun is in different sign than Mars (right now in the chart)
I just DONT like when planets are this close to the quested

I remember I looked at someone's chart if the quested (husband) will choose his gf over his wife. Conjunction was farther vs closer trine. He chose his gf.

Returning to your chart. I was fearing that lord of 10th house being in 8th could come down to salary demands.
Also take a look at Moon's next aspect - Mercury lord of their 2nd house
The competitior has a lower expectation
the other thing is I dont know if the job itself was any good.
I mean look at it, mars is in 8th house in fall .
even if sun got it they'd probably f*ck it up

Last edited:

virgo18

the other thing is I dont know if the job itself was any good. I mean look at it, mars is in 8th house in fall, even if sun got it they'd probably f*ck it up

Yeah, possibly it wasn't that good. The chart shows it.

Anyways, thank you!