Is he indeed having incest with his mother or am I crazy?

Emeraldstar99

There's this thing in my gut, I am sure of this. I could die just in proof of this

My bf has weird upbringing. When he was 13 yo he would sleep in the same bed of his cousins(girls), would take shower with them, his mother would talk about girl things like period studf, pregnancy.. She would be naked in front of him. HE WOULD SLEEP IN HIS MOTHER BED EMBRACING HER HE BEING 20 YEARS OLD. She would talk about weird(woman problems to him) stuff to him and would be irrational protective and defensive of his mother. His father is a cheating absent husband and his mothwr got depression after a time. This is his reason of being too intimate with her. He doesn't go out often and his mother too. I watched Bates Motel and IIt ******* opened ny eyes. He got problems in sex too.. Costant DE in such young age.
Honestly, I am trying to not puke while I write this.
I even thought he was gay, but the problem is deep now.
This is sick. and I couldn't be more sure of this.

She is a problematic person and he puts her on the pedestal. what this crazy woman have done to his psyche. He can't separate his mother of his plans.

Now I am understading how that ******* configuration was playing out.Before I was thinking astrology was just wrong about all, but in this case, I just didn't know!
His mother has 4 planets in my 12th in overlay synastry( sun, venus, mars and mercury)

He has Venus conjunct Moon
He has Pluto conjunct Mercury in 8th
Sun moon and venus in 9th
Venus square mars
Moon square Mars
4th ruler conjunct 7th ruler

In vedic, is pretty much the same placements

I need help, am I going crazy and my gut is wrong or is it sick? Does it sound like incestuous to you?

I can provide info if you need more.

Last edited:

waybread

Can you please post his chart? If you don't know his birth time, just input it as "unknown." You will get a chart without houses but that's better than one with bogus houses. If you have a birth date and location for the mother, please post her chart as well. That way we can look at their synastry.

I think a horoscope can show a proclivity for a given type of behavior, but not whether someone actually acts upon it. For example, in modern western astrology there are signatures for alcohol abuse. However, in Saudi Arabia where drinking is forbidden, you wouldn't find the planets manifesting the way they would in a country where alcohol is part of the culture.

Nudity also plays out differently in different cultures. In some traditional African societies in the past, for example, women wore hardly any clothes, and were naked above the waist until Christian missionaries shamed them into covering up. Our peasant ancestors usually lived with the whole family in one room, where privacy was minimal.

Of course, we are looking at our culture/s, where the behaviour you describe seems really inappropriate.

There are degrees of inappropriate sexual behavior (sexual abuse) between a parent and child short of sexual intercourse. In terms of the impact on the child, the child's reaction can be just as intense as it would be with intercourse, with something like the parent's nudity, or inappropriate caressing.

The behavior you describe seems like sexual abuse to me. It is also emotional abuse if the son is made to fill an absent father's place.

Venus conjunct moon in a man's chart can indicate strong affection (Venus) for his mother (moon.)

Last edited:

Emeraldstar99

Can you please post his chart? If you don't know his birth time, just input it as "unknown." You will get a chart without houses but that's better than one with bogus houses. If you have a birth date and location for the mother, please post her chart as well. That way we can look at their synastry.

I think a horoscope can show a proclivity for a given type of behavior, but not whether someone actually acts upon it. For example, in modern western astrology there are signatures for alcohol abuse. However, in Saudi Arabia where drinking is forbidden, you wouldn't find the planets manifesting the way they would in a country where alcohol is part of the culture.

Nudity also plays out differently in different cultures. In some traditional African societies in the past, for example, women wore hardly any clothes, and were naked above the waist until Christian missionaries shamed them into covering up. Our peasant ancestors usually lived with the whole family in one room, where privacy was minimal.

Of course, we are looking at our culture/s, where the behaviour you describe seems really inappropriate.

There are degrees of inappropriate sexual behavior (sexual abuse) between a parent and child short of sexual intercourse. In terms of the impact on the child, the child's reaction can be just as intense as it would be with intercourse, with something like the parent's nudity, or inappropriate caressing.

The behavior you describe seems like sexual abuse to me. It is also emotional abuse if the son is made to fill an absent father's place.

Venus conjunct moon in a man's chart can indicate strong affection (Venus) for his mother (moon.)

Screenshot-20190609-115100.jpg

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi Emeraldstar99

I added a few other asteroid and symbols to his chart.

the chart does have some aspects that could be interpreted as a incestual relationship with his mother.

his sun is conjunct to nessus, a sexual abuse planet.and psyche with the sun and nessus. psyche is sometimes associated with pedophilia. here it would make sense .
in addition juno is square to orcus and node. orcus is another symbol that has abusive characteristics. juno though not necessarily symbolic of hia mother, it is symbolic of older women with authority.
in addition the juno/orcus midpoint is square to his moon. so these together lead me to believe he does have a sexual interest his mother.

I think you need to post a composite his and his mother. add nessus,orcus,eris,ixion,psyche 16,eros 433

rahu

Emeraldstar99

hi Emeraldstar99

I added a few other asteroid and symbols to his chart.

the chart does have some aspects that could be interpreted as a incestual relationship with his mother.

his sun is conjunct to nessus, a sexual abuse planet.and psyche with the sun and nessus. psyche is sometimes associated with pedophilia. here it would make sense .
in addition juno is square to orcus and node. orcus is another symbol that has abusive characteristics. juno though not necessarily symbolic of hia mother, it is symbolic of older women with authority.
in addition the juno/orcus midpoint is square to his moon. so these together lead me to believe he does have a sexual interest his mother.

I think you need to post a composite his and his mother. add nessus,orcus,eris,ixion,psyche 16,eros 433

rahu

Yeah, I noticed those asteroids, I ignored them, even tho I happen to date 3 Nessus conjunct Sun men. When I saw that before, I was like "Wtf? He is not the Nessus Archetype" I got scared since is considered one of the worst, but I knew 3 men with that aspect and all of them were Sagiattarius who had ansent fathers. Just 1 one them actually had that "evil" tendencies. I keep attracting people with nessus proeminent.

https://i.ibb.co/dr58ZhG/Screenshot-20190609-201504.jpg

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Yeah, I noticed those asteroids, I ignored them, even tho I happen to date 3 Nessus conjunct Sun men. When I saw that before, I was like "Wtf? He is not the Nessus Archetype" I got scared since is considered one of the worst, but I knew 3 men with that aspect and all of them were Sagiattarius who had ansent fathers. Just 1 one them actually had that "evil" tendencies. I keep attracting people with nessus proeminent.

nessus is the nature of strum and Pluto so it can have strong self preservation qualifies.it can be a dutiful soldier who follows the generals orders.

is this the composite?

rahu

Banned
with mars conjunct to orcus and orcus conjunct the node and pluto square the node and orcus, the unconscious sexual symbols are clearly present.

the moon/pluto midpoint is conjunct to juno with these symbols square to the Orcus/mars conjunction. this would also reinforces the existence of a incestual relationship between mother and sun .

Saturn opposed to Neptune would correlate with the absent father.

the mercury/moon midpoint conjunct to nessus could be interpreted as her incestual inclination to him.

the moon/psyche midpoint opposed to eris shows a spiritual /sexual energy which easily could be used by the other psychological indications .

the mars/pluto midpoint is conjunct to nessus which would again show the incestual nature of the sexual energies from him.

I have to clocude that your feeling sare valid, especially as the orcus/pluto node pattern is high indicative of a unnatural sexual ambience.

rahu