Is my ex still angry at me?

Would love anyone's input on this chart. My ex and I abruptly split a couple of months ago. We no longer remain in contact. During our last conversation, he was very angry and blamed me for the end of the relationship.

My question now is this: Is my ex still angry at me? If so, why?

chart.cgi

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 2.49.43 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 2.49.43 PM.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 35

The Everqueen

Mars receives Venus in face and detriment and with detriment being stronger than face it looks like he's not best pleased with you! Mars is in the fixed sign of Scorpio and in his own 7H looks like he's not coming out to play for a while.

Almohsin

Would love anyone's input on this chart. My ex and I abruptly split a couple of months ago. We no longer remain in contact. During our last conversation, he was very angry and blamed me for the end of the relationship.

My question now is this: Is my ex still angry at me? If so, why?

chart.cgi

Since the question is, is he still mad at you?
Mars is in his house and in Scorpio, this means that there is still anger in his heart!
We find that Uranus, the divorce, is also the ruler of the tenth house of divorce!!
Here Mars a Separated Opposite contact with Uranus of divorce, so he hated divorce.
Venus is in the face and Exaltation of Mars and there is a separate connection, still carrying in his heart love for you.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes, he/Mars still does not receive you well at all, while you/Venus exalt him. You/Moon is disjunct Mars and receives Mars poorly. Moon being disjunct means that the two of you don't understand each other, don't see eye to eye.
I think he hasn't much interest in a relationship with you at this time.

Since the question is, is he still mad at you?
Mars is in his house and in Scorpio, this means that there is still anger in his heart!
We find that Uranus, the divorce, is also the ruler of the tenth house of divorce!!
Here Mars a Separated Opposite contact with Uranus of divorce, so he hated divorce.
Venus is in the face and Exaltation of Mars and there is a separate connection, still carrying in his heart love for you.

Thanks! I'm curious as to how you reached the conclusion that Venus is in the exaltation of Mars? It appears to contradict the conclusion others reached.

Yes, he/Mars still does not receive you well at all, while you/Venus exalt him. You/Moon is disjunct Mars and receives Mars poorly. Moon being disjunct means that the two of you don't understand each other, don't see eye to eye.
I think he hasn't much interest in a relationship with you at this time.

That point about being disjunct hits home. Any clues as to why he does not receive me well? Thanks!

Mars receives Venus in face and detriment and with detriment being stronger than face it looks like he's not best pleased with you! Mars is in the fixed sign of Scorpio and in his own 7H looks like he's not coming out to play for a while.

By "coming out to play", do you mean with me specifically, or relationships in general? Also, any clues as to why he's angry?

IleneK

Premium Member
That point about being disjunct hits home. Any clues as to why he does not receive me well? Thanks!

You are welcome.
I've not known horary to illustrate for me why someone feels as they do. That is, if they are angry, then why?
Horary is not about the workings of the mind, which cannot be known unless revealed by the person of interest; it's more about what happens, what people do, not why they do it.
That's just my experience, though
icon7.gif

Almohsin

Thanks! I'm curious as to how you reached the conclusion that Venus is in the exaltation of Mars? It appears to contradict the conclusion others reached.

Venus is in Capricorn, and Capricorn is the house of Mars' exaltation. I use the reception according to the classic approach.

Others use John Frawley approach .