Is there any chance at an easier life?

Hello!

I am not sure how to start this smoothly. I have been working since I was 6, and to this day there are times where I need to work 7 days a week, often 12 hours per day. I've never been happy with this, obviously, but recently I feel it weighing down on me more than usual and have just been depressed.

Is there any chance at all the situation will improve? I am really not sure how many more years of this I can take.

I hope I don't look like I am whining, haha. Thanks in advance! :love:

ETA: Could I also ask if there are any indicators for said amount of work in my chart? The only thing I can see is ruler of 2nd being conjunct a planet that's in a pitted degree and whose term ruler is out of sect... But that feels a little far fetched.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Mars squares the Uranus/Neptune midpoint which suggests a very difficult life. Saturn square to Neptune suggests a difficult life and possibly poverty, suffering and betrayal.

But the rest of the chart is not so bad. Sun-Jupiter trine to Pluto is very good in fact, but it suggests that some of your excessive work was part of your tendency to be driven.

wan

You started working at the age of 6? Wouldn't that be child labor and is therefore illegal? Where do you live?

Kite

Your main benefic, Jupiter is combust with the Sun. This is not good, though it is strengthened by being in the 10th house. This leaves Venus to point to any ease in your life. With Libra on the 4th house, you might consider a career in real estate or something along those lines. With the Sun ruling your second house of finances and the Sun exalted in Aries, as well as the North Node being there, I get the sense you're supposed to be independent in running some kind of business for yourself. Mars, your ruler of the 10th house career matters is in the 5th house in its domicile Scorpio but it is retrograde which probably gives you the intense desire to just have fun. Mars opposes your Venus and squares Neptune and Uranus in the 8th which probably makes you wish for other people's money to help you out as well.

The key is take things into your own hands. Your Cancer ascendant is a cardinal sign meaning it initiates action. With the ruler in the 3rd house, You could also get involved in media types of jobs. The Sun trines Pluto in the 6th house which probably reflects the daily drudgery you're feeling.

There is hope but it won't land in your lap.

Harmelia

Hello!

I am not sure how to start this smoothly. I have been working since I was 6, and to this day there are times where I need to work 7 days a week, often 12 hours per day. I've never been happy with this, obviously, but recently I feel it weighing down on me more than usual and have just been depressed.

Is there any chance at all the situation will improve? I am really not sure how many more years of this I can take.

I hope I don't look like I am whining, haha. Thanks in advance! :love:

ETA: Could I also ask if there are any indicators for said amount of work in my chart? The only thing I can see is ruler of 2nd being conjunct a planet that's in a pitted degree and whose term ruler is out of sect... But that feels a little far fetched.

chart

Interesting question. Are you talking about physical labor or are you educated with a professional career but working long hours because you work for yourself? Or something else? It's best to have a better idea of what your situation actually is to be able to respond specifically.

The ruler of your chart is Moon - in Virgo. Virgo is an earth sign - and does like to work. It likes analysis, research, sciences, medicine, teaching . . . it is organized, detailed-oriented, and is a thinker - it likes to understand. On the negative, it can be self-doubting and self-critical, fussy, worried, anxious, compulsive. It could make you insecure or overly responsible for other people.

Sun is in Aries but in 10th - so you have another image of being responsible for others. Pluto and Chiron are in Sag in the 6th house - so that's Virgo's natural house - another work house - along with the 10th - so - you are evolving the way you work or feel responsible for others.

My guess is that you do in fact, have this feeling of responsibility - and maybe you put other people first - despite your Aries Sun. If you do put others first and it is at your own expense, you will need to find a way to draw a healthy line between what you really want to do for others and what you'd rather say NO to. If you help others or work hard because you'd feel guilty if you don't, you'll have to be willing to feel guilty when you say NO. The guilt goes away eventually - but - when people are motivated by not wanting to feel guilty - then, there is a period of time that you will feel guilty when you begin doing things for yourself or doing what you want when you want to.

If you don't want to work long hours - then you have to decide not to - and make changes in your life so that you accomplish this goal. My guess is that you need to decide what is truly important to you.

Interesting question. Are you talking about physical labor or are you educated with a professional career but working long hours because you work for yourself? Or something else? It's best to have a better idea of what your situation actually is to be able to respond specifically.

The ruler of your chart is Moon - in Virgo. Virgo is an earth sign - and does like to work. It likes analysis, research, sciences, medicine, teaching . . . it is organized, detailed-oriented, and is a thinker - it likes to understand. On the negative, it can be self-doubting and self-critical, fussy, worried, anxious, compulsive. It could make you insecure or overly responsible for other people.

Sun is in Aries but in 10th - so you have another image of being responsible for others. Pluto and Chiron are in Sag in the 6th house - so that's Virgo's natural house - another work house - along with the 10th - so - you are evolving the way you work or feel responsible for others.

My guess is that you do in fact, have this feeling of responsibility - and maybe you put other people first - despite your Aries Sun. If you do put others first and it is at your own expense, you will need to find a way to draw a healthy line between what you really want to do for others and what you'd rather say NO to. If you help others or work hard because you'd feel guilty if you don't, you'll have to be willing to feel guilty when you say NO. The guilt goes away eventually - but - when people are motivated by not wanting to feel guilty - then, there is a period of time that you will feel guilty when you begin doing things for yourself or doing what you want when you want to.

If you don't want to work long hours - then you have to decide not to - and make changes in your life so that you accomplish this goal. My guess is that you need to decide what is truly important to you.

Thank you for the response! I think it was made obvious by the phrasing, but, yes physical labor, and the reason is money. Not extra money, as in "trying to make enough to live" money. I am in a master's program but not graduated so not educated yet, assuming you're referring to formal education.

I assure you saying no is not a problem 😅. I do try to consider other people in my decisions, but only insofar as it doesn't cause harm to them. Beyond that, I think everyone is responsible for themselves. If I wanted to be responsible for someone I would just adopt a kid.

As a general observation, I thought this was a primarily traditionalist forum? There's a whole lot of love for the outer planets 😅.