Does he like me?

Katyusha

Hi there,

This is about someone I work with, he has a little bit of a supervisor role. (I also have a big crush on him, which I think is evident from the chart - Moon combust, so yeah, I feel pretty sad about it. I wish I could do smth about it but I know nothing's gonna happen). I'm new, I feel like I have possibly asked him too many questions at work when he was busy and maybe he's a bit annoyed by that?

Feel a bit like 3rd wheel on the work team and just wanted to understand if that's my own insecurities or if there is reason to worry.

I feel like our sigs applying to uninterrupted conjunction is pretty good but I don't want to get carried away with this.

Please, any help in this is massively appreciated!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_wht.40966.125965.jpg
    astro_2gw_wht.40966.125965.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 43

lux111

I'm not 100% clear on whether you're asking in terms of affection or just 'like you' as a co-worker but anyway..

Both of your significators were heading to conjunction when you cast this chart so overall the answer is yes, he likes you. Doesn't mean he has a crush on you, I mean.. he just feels pleasantly towards you. And you're Venus and Mars after all... but...

Maybe something's happened, seeing as your sig's have passed their conjunction by now.. however, a couple of things: You're both out of sect -- you the out-of-sect malefic, also ruling H6 -- so you might be weirding up the atmosphere a bit in the way you operate at work. Similarly, he is the OOS benefic, L12, sooo... not your pal as much as you might want to believe. He is also his own L6 so he is conscious that he's your superior. You should keep that hierarchy in mind.

Moon is combust, but in Cancer it's not really so bad. However, neither Venus, Mars, Sun or Moon are making any positive aspects to any other planets. Also, Uranus on the DSC at the apex of your t-square is like a sudden change or ending. Maybe he'll leave. Maintain your professional boundaries

IleneK

Premium Member
I would look to reception to see how two folks might feel about each other. The reception between Venus and Mars is pretty unexceptional, neutral, so I am not seeing that you are too much on his radar at this time.
Moon's great dimming of light as it approaches new moon cycle is not encouraging at this time.