Wanted to share my chart

GTmilan

Hey everyone! I've been learning about astrology and my chart as well as the planets, signs, houses and what they do so I have somewhat of an idea. I was looking to get an external interpretation...maybe something interesting in my chart that I haven't noticed haha. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_gtmilan.78085.21616.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_gtmilan.78085.21616.gif
    48.8 KB · Views: 63

dcps10

What I noticed instantly was your Jupiter in your MC, which would make you a person who values principles, moral issues, law, or even transformation, chaos, death issues (being in Scorpio). Your will can be strong.

This moral thing is also enhanced by Sagittarius Sun w/ Pluto and Mars near North Node, this last one would mean your karmic path.

Sagittarius rules Jupiter, so once again, it leads you to searching for a public path (MC) to pursue the truth and righteousness. Investigation also suits you (due to cluster of planets in Scorpio).

Capricorn would lead to politics stuff, not necessarily though. You are perceived as a being serious, careful and somewhat gloomy person but you could also be a daring person.

Watch for a tendency to escape to a dream world from time to time. You care for people and feelings may run very high. You're a friends person. Might not be honest all the time because you need to hide a part of you and that it fine.

You can understand the dynamics of society pretty well, and you might deal with it in a rightful way because you need truth and might know where to find it because you're also a resourses person.

You might have a complicated or else complex relationship with your father, or he might have some issues. You can feel the weight of the world's problems, and your own ones, on your back sometimes, if not all the time.

You tend to go between being optimistic or very pessimistic person, but of course you rather be a realistic one.

This was some brainstorming I did.
Hope it gives you some insights!

GTmilan

I can say with certainty that everything you said was true. I haven't even learned about the MC yet so that was interesting. Thank you so much for your insight!

katydid

GT,
You have an interesting dynamic between your Capricorn rising, which is stoic and reserved, and your Moon in Pisces, which is emotionally expressive and compassionate.

I would think that would create an inner dilemma for you at times. :alien::innocent:

astrology02

Your chart is very interesting to me.

I study numerology as well and what stood out to me is you are born on the 22nd day of the 11th month. In Chinese culture these numbers are both considered master numbers. And then also when they add together they total 33 which is a master number as well.

Because of this I see you as a very spiritual person and what they call an "old soul". Even though you are still fairly young, you are very wise and you may find it hard connecting to people your own age. Sometimes you may find it hard connecting to people in general but that is mostly because you operate at a higher vibration than most.

When I look to your chart I see there may be some issues with finances (saturn square venus, saturn in the 2nd house) and also neptune is currently transiting your 2nd house. But as I mentioned before you are an old soul and don't value materialistic things. There can be an inner conflict because you feel like you should be striving for material success because your chart ruler is capricorn.

You also are probably intuitive on some level (even if you haven't really tuned into it yet) because of your moon in pisces and your neptune is in the 1st house (close to ASC) so you are very susceptible to the moods of people around you. This can be good in the sense that your very empathic towards others but it can be difficult because it creates a lack of boundaries. If your around someone who is very toxic all of the sudden you pick up all their negative energy.

The squares and oppositions between saturn indicate conflict on some level with the father figure. And because saturn is your chart ruler it could be a central theme in your life. Also with saturn making a square to venus in scorpio it shows there is a low self esteem. And you may find that when you start getting close to people there is a defense mechanism that goes up.

You probably went through a difficult time the past couple years because transiting pluto was conjuncting your ascendant. But it will get better over the next few years (the worst is over).

I guess my advice would be to not live your life based on society's materialistic values. Your purpose is a spiritual one...your chart shows you being a very compassionate person so try to find a career that allows you to use your gifts to help heal others. If you stay on a path that is in line with your inner values you will find happiness.

GTmilan

@katydid - I do have these inner dilemmas...something I've been working on:sleeping:

@astrology02 - Yes! I've been interested in numerology as well and noticed that about my birthdate. Everything you said made sense. I'm absolutely an old soul and do have trouble connecting most of the time. I'm also very sensitive to energies in a room and my mood can be greatly affected by it. With pluto, the last few years have been tough but I've noticed it's been getting better. So there was not one sentence you stated that was false. I'm very grateful for your reading.

Is there anything interesting about most of my planets being on one side?