to marry or not?

carol-a

Account Closed
horary says

'don't get married to a man you don't really like, in fact, dump him and spare him and you the messy drama that is bound to unfold should you string this relationship along any further'

rafaella

hello, i need some help/advise/opinions from you. I'm currently in a relationship with a guy that i don't really like, but he does, very much, so he insists on marrying, but everytime time i find some excuses to reject his intentions. all this time i liked another guy, we are very close friends, and now i feel like he likes me a little bit too. I'm afraid to make a mistake, i don't know how i should feel or act, is my actual boyfriend my fate and i should marry him (and get attached to him in time) or the 2nd one is a sign that the 1st is not the real one and only and i should think more ?????
Please someone!!!!

You don't need horary for this. Entering a marriage is a legally binding agreement and not easy to get out of marriage especially if you have kids down the road. Don't enter a marriage you are not 100% sure you want to be in, and also he actually deserves someone who really loves him, give him that chance to find that person, just as you should find that person that you truly love and that loves you back.

Horary shows Moon being void, there is no change. Mercury and Jupiter are square, Mercury in detriment of Jupiter which confirms you actually looking negatively at this man. Jupiter is in sign of Venus, he connects to you as a woman and feels you are right for me, there is mutual reception between Venus and Jup. There is also reception towards Mercury (you) here, but more stronger towards Venus. Chart confirms your situation.

If I were you, I would just end the relationship as gently as possible, he may be hurt but its better to end now than years down the road and bring more mess into your situation.

I wish you all the best!

mrs

Thank you for answering! To me every opinion is very important so that i could make the best choice. One more question: what about the other one?

rafaella

Thank you for answering! To me every opinion is very important so that i could make the best choice. One more question: what about the other one?

The other guy would be either Sun or Saturn, either way no aspect... so not seeing anything developing.

You can ask a separate question regarding him if you like.