Worried about husbands career

libcorn28

I want to know few things regarding my husbands job. he doesn't work in a company more than two years some times he left the job within a week. and every time he left the job he have to sit at home for months. He has just joined his new job in vadodara. I want to know when he will be get settled job and we will get financelly settle. we are also planning to relocate to vadodara as i am in mumbai now. I also wants to know should i shift vadodara or not as my daughter goes to school and i dont want to change her school every year. Details of my husband in below

DOB 29/12/1977

POB Mumbai

TOB 4.30 AM

Thanks in advance

ukdesifem

Hello,

I attached your husband's chart.

With a Virgo MC, he may suited to analytical, artistic and linguistic work. Saturn is conjunct his MC, meaning he is geared strongly by career success. He could be successful at anything he chooses, as it's well-aspected to his Sun and other inner/personal planets.

His Venus is in Cap. 2nd house, meaning aesthetic/artistic works may help in making money for him. This is also conjunct his Sun, meaning his core/essence is financial/career gain (using his MC, conjuncts and other aspects).

As for a specific career, well perhaps tutoring on art topic may help him. At the least, it should be something in which his 2nd house Venus/Sun can be enhanced, as well as his Leo Moon/Mars conjunct in house 9. I'd say he can be successful, as he has some trines with personal planets and Saturn.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 16

libcorn28

Thanks for the reply,

My husband is a mechanical engineer works in water treatment industry in process and desing department. My question is why he changes his job and is there any chances of relocation he just joined a new copany on 26th sep. Will he work with this company more than two years as he does not work in a company more than two years.
Thanks in advance