Is this medicine what is said to be ?

Culpeper

Premium Member
Probably use the 4th or the 5th house for this. 4th represents plants and 5th something you take to make you feel better. Jupiter rules the 4th and is in its exaltation and 8th house. Mars rules the 5th and is in the 7th. The planets are reasonably well placed. I have not checked Mars for dignity. Jupiter also rules the first house. This preparation should help you.

In addition the Moon is active in the 4th and beholds the main significators. This also is a positive indication. So answer is yes.

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Part of Medicine (ascendant+jupiter-sun) to estimate and answer to this question:
-POM falls @ 1 Sagittarius
-the Sun (arbiter of truth, veracity, "the real thing", etc) flows toward the POM
-dispositor of the POM is Jupiter, and Jupiter (exalted in Cancer) also flows toward the POM
...based on these testimonies, I would say that the herbal medicinal compound received by the querent is actually what it is claimed to be (ie it is in fact that combination of herbal and other ingredients as claimed by whoever supplied the querent with the mixture)