3 Dates

alliewar

Hi,
I met this guy online and i fell for him instantly. I went on 3 dates with him and we texted a bit in between. Things got kinda quiet and we havnt messaged each other for a week now. What is going on? Im not going to assert myself anymore and look desperate.

My question is: Will I see him again?

Im a little confused about this chart.
Moon is supposed to symbolize me but it also rules the 7th(him)

7th in the 7th means hes self involved.

Ruler of the first in the first?

Moon applys to jupiter lord 12, negative

Moon applys to sun lord 8th and Moon opposite pluto, he could only call just to hook up (sex)

I think I might see him again, but, the 7th house and cancer really interest me but not sure what it means

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_see_him_again.5944.209111.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_see_him_again.5944.209111.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 29

Sunrise

Hi,
I met this guy online and i fell for him instantly. I went on 3 dates with him and we texted a bit in between. Things got kinda quiet and we havnt messaged each other for a week now. What is going on? Im not going to assert myself anymore and look desperate.

Moon is supposed to symbolize me but it also rules the 7th(him)

7th in the 7th means hes self involved.

Ruler of the first in the first?

Moon applys to jupiter lord 12, negative

Moon applys to sun lord 8th and Moon opposite pluto, he could only call just to hook up (sex)

I think I might see him again, but, the 7th house and cancer really interest me but not sure what it means

Hello,
Moon is supposed to symbolize me but it also rules the 7th (him)

The Moon represents him (ruler of the 7th house). ;Only him. Not You in this chart.
The Moon there (he) together with the Sun in Cancer tells us that he thinks only of himself.

As for your question, yes you will see him again or you will communicate in some way (sex), but that is where it will end. I do not see constantly. My advice is to leave it because the reception on both sides do not look good.

good luck