Which Zodiac sign is the most independent?

Lykanized

Lol, I've known some very dependent aquarius's. I don't think any zodiac sign is most independent unless you're speaking only of archetypes detached from actual practice and people

Anava

Only Capricorn if any sign at all. The rest aren't very independent

I think it depends on the placements, the planets, even the aspects. Romantically speaking, some of the most dependant people I know are Capricorn sun.

I agree with Lykanized overall. Zodiac signs are mere archetypes, I don't think we can determine if someone will be independant or not solely because of them.

Moreover, independence is very wide. One can be independant romantically but dependant financially etc. It's just to hard to figure this out without more information.

Hkk

Account Closed
I agree with Anava. It does depend on placements even though when I read the title my first thought was Aquarius then reading others opinions there is different types of independent. Generally I don’t feel cap is independent. I’m a cap and would love to feel like this however having Saturn as a ruler I feel restricted and isolated. But that’s just me and my experiences after all we can only go by our own experiences with ourselves or people around us.
I feel all signs could be independent (if looking in a general way) for different reasons. Example would be Taurus. Now Taurus would be independent when it comes to money. Cap when it comes to career. Pisces as they are freedom etc

Lykanized

I think it's really just important to specify in posts like this whether it's about archetypes or actual individuals. This conversation seems to be more about archetype as there are countless examples of people of the signs mentioned who aren't independent and conversely for other signs not mentioned

conspiracy theorist

Only Capricorn if any sign at all. The rest aren't very independent

If you are speaking archetypally, is this based on any specific branch of astrological thought or your own musings on the matter? I would like to know why you would say Capricorn and only Capricorn leads to an independent outflow.

Lykanized

Honestly I think this conversation isn't even fit for the forum. Its fit more for the likes of Twitter astrology where everyone uses astrology as an ego booster