broken heart in the time of Covid

Fannie

Hi all,

Feeling the Sunday blues.
I'm 37 years old and for the first time in my life I met the person of my dreams.
He is the first person I have anything in common with (his sun conjuncts my ascendent/chiron) and of course there are endless hours of conversation (trining moons, sextiling mercury's, venus trine moon, mutual jupiter trine moon)

Our composite made me question the relationship for months.
29 degree gemini sun with a gemini ascendent (eek) Saturn square a venus in the 12th (double eek)

Our meeting chart - Sun conjunct venus and mars.... but in the 11th. and chiron smack on the descendent.

So if anyone is up for it I would love your thoughts and comments. Looking for some solace because I stopped hearing from him.

And I added his chart just for fun...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_first_meeting.54821.11998.jpg
    astro_2gw_first_meeting.54821.11998.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 28
  • astro_61gw_solange_bobby.55217.19494.jpg
    astro_61gw_solange_bobby.55217.19494.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 28
  • astro_621gw_solange_bobby.54479.84530.jpg
    astro_621gw_solange_bobby.54479.84530.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 19
  • astro_2gw_bobby.57559.20665.jpg
    astro_2gw_bobby.57559.20665.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 19

ElenaJ

Your descendent is ruled by mars and Pluto, and Uranus is near the cusp.
Your mars and Pluto are conjunct his Uranus, so while this satisfies your descendent requirements, it also is a built in instability in the relationship.
When you are together, this aspect can be physically stimulating but it also ignites sparks and arguments.
From his natal we also pick up on his indecision, self-deception, and maybe use of lies as a way out of uneasy situations, which stem from mercury opposing Neptune, and forming a t-square with moon. His moon represents the women figures in his life, so this configuration takes on extra importance, and is a theme in his life. The energy can work two ways, either he initiates it or the woman manifests neptunian traits.
You also have mutual Venus/saturn aspects, which does act as a tie because your ascendent ruler is Venus and his descendent ruler is Saturn, but it also blocks the expression of affection and gives a serious tone to your time together.