Could these transits really affect my studies this much?

Siva

Pluto transiting my 6th house (Capricorn) and natal Uranus and Uranus transiting my 9th house (Aries).
I used to be on of the best students in my class and I finished the first three years extremely fast, respected due dates etc. But for the last three!!! years I've been stuck on my very last year, I'm lazy, late, it's hard to work, concentrate, motivate myself.
I've traveled a lot, started working, started dating, bought an apartment but I can't seem to make progress with my studies.
I've taken a look at my chart and it seems to me that my problems started when those two planets entered aforementioned houses. Does that make sense?

If you need my chart:
https://snag.gy/OMQ1Pw.jpg

Sunrise

Pluto transiting my 6th house (Capricorn) and natal Uranus and Uranus transiting my 9th house (Aries).
I used to be on of the best students in my class and I finished the first three years extremely fast, respected due dates etc. But for the last three!!! years I've been stuck on my very last year, I'm lazy, late, it's hard to work, concentrate, motivate myself.
I've traveled a lot, started working, started dating, bought an apartment but I can't seem to make progress with my studies.
I've taken a look at my chart and it seems to me that my problems started when those two planets entered aforementioned houses. Does that make sense?

If you need my chart:

dear, I would pay more attention to Saturn, who just entered Capricorn and will directly influence you. You have Saturn return, and that will bring you responsibilities and you should organize your time very well.
Also Saturn will catch your Sun, which shows us a decrease in energy and vitality. Sun is our most vital point on the map.
Also, Saturn will affect the 6/12 houses (health, work, routine, isolation, etc.).

Also Mars seems to be affecting you now. It catches your ascendant (physical condition, our body), and will square the natal Saturn in the 7th. And that alone is a reduction in energy and blocking.

Also do not forget that this year will be the eclipses in Leo and will affect you (asc in Leo, (1st / 7th). Mostly the eclipse of August

Last edited:

katydid

If you need my chart:

When I first read your post, I didn't think it would make sense, that Uranus and Pluto would be messing with you this way for the past 3 years.

But I think you may be correct.:sideways:

If you look at your Mars, in Cancer in the 12th, you will see red lines coming from it, forming a large triangle. A 90 degree right angle.

That red triangle is called a T-square.

Transiting Uranus is forming a Cardinal Grand Cross out of the natal T-square.

And transiting Pluto is in Capricorn, joining in and becoming part of the Grand Cross.

Uranus represents sudden opportunities, distractions, change, new developments, and these would be forming in the 9th house of higher learning, foreign travel, diverse cultural exchanges, spiritual/religious pursuits, foreign languages...

So as you said, you have been distracted by shiny things and new experiences..:happy:

Uranus has finally ended it's very long transit of this natal t-square. I think you will soon have your focus and concentration back on track. But will be a more developed, more well rounded person because of the personal growth.

katydid

Transiting Uranus in 9th house:

When transit Uranus is in your 9th house, you can have life experiences that broaden your mind and life, but they occur unexpectedly or suddenly. You encounter people from all walks of life, and they open your mind to new ideas and ways of living. You can study something new, but may not dedicate yourself to it for very long. You can change your beliefs suddenly, attracted to unconventional beliefs. Travel during this period can come up unexpectedly, and can serve as learning experiences, whether they’re intended to be or not.

http://www.thedarkpixieastrology.com/transit-uranus.html

So while you are having Uranus transiting through your 9th, it has been squaring and opposing many of your natal planets. [ Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune---and the Sun a few yrs ago]

Siva

Thank you for your input, guys!
I wasn't blaming Saturn because it all started when Saturn was still in my 4th house. And even now with Saturn in my fifth house, my love life was never better (knock on wood :D )
I have been in a committed relationship for more than a year - with an ex boyfriend of mine, though lol
So, I'm under the impression that Saturn is not too harsh on me, maybe because it has an important place in my chart?

The only two transits that were the same then and now are Pluto and Uranus, that's why I suddenly realized they might be causing trouble.
And thank you, katydid, I'm looking forward to Uranus leaving its position in my natal chart, even though it did bring me some great things. I need my control back :innocent: