Should this relationship just end?

ElenaJ

Your descendent ruler mars is conjunct his ascendent ruler Jupiter, very strong tie there. I'm not seeing any deceptive aspects in his chart, just a pisces ascendent which is usually up in the clouds and a little undecided and soft, but not necessarily deceptive by intention. The composite has Neptune on the ascendent which may be what is making things seem so foggy for you. The aspects between you are nice, what are you afraid of? Do you have some reason to believe he is cheating? Just live it for it's positive emotions, and maybe talk to him honestly about your doubts.

Sofiamiddle

Actually it’s cause someone on here told me it won’t lead to anything and that he will suddenly leave me for someone else and stuff I mean I don’t know how you can see that but oh well. I feel like I should stop asking people about these things since it gets to my head all the time. Oh well. :crying:

But either way thank you so much for the reply made me feel a lot better. :biggrin:

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Actually it’s cause someone on here told me it won’t lead to anything and that he will suddenly leave me for someone else and stuff I mean I don’t know how you can see that but oh well. I feel like I should stop asking people about these things since it gets to my head all the time. Oh well. :crying: But thank you so much for the reply made me feel a lot better. :biggrin:

This seems wise on your part since the array of questions you raise about relationships really need to be answered by you. Practicing that, becoming a lamp unto yourself, will allow you to assume responsibility for your choices and give you experience and more confidence in this area of your life.
Wishing you the best through both tears and joy,
Ilene