Am I going to get laid off?

cantenbar

The company I work for is contracted with the government and we're going through so many changes. We were told that the company lost 6 million dollars this past quarter and a lot of people have been quitting saying that we will more than likely lose our contract.

I believe there is a good chance that the company will pull through, but I'm wondering if I should start looking for a plan b just in case? My question is whether we will get laid off? I really like my job and I'm making decent money, but I fear that will change.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_22_am_i_going_to_be_laid_off_hr.69260.19135.jpg
    astro_2gw_22_am_i_going_to_be_laid_off_hr.69260.19135.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 27

Kitchy

Banned
I like your gumption "I believe the company will pull through" - that is Moon right there - and moon is 29 Sag hope entering 3rd house saying it in Cap - Saturn and Moon.

Moon is changing signs and has passed trine to Uranus in your 6th.

You are probably right - but your job might change with them or a pay cut, I think. But it might be short term and shows that Uranian fixedness of sticking with what they believe it.

I'd say stick around and be part of the change/reorganization.

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't think you will get laid off. You/Mars are strong in dignity and angular. Sun, ruler of the 10th sign in the chart/your job/the company, exactly trines you/Mars.
Sun does not receive Mars, though, which may suggest that they do not value you tremendously. And you/Mars receive Sun adversely, by fall. This suggests to me that while you will likely not get laid off, you also may not like working there much either.
Moon is void of course which suggests a lack of traction with this job. And being unhappy is further reflected as you/Moon move into the sign of Capricorn, Moon's detriment, quite soon.

waybread

I agree with Ilene that I don't think you will get laid off, as you seem to be in a strong position. Mars (you) is domiciled and in the first house, trining the sun (ruler of your career and employer.) An alternative explanation of a VOC moon is that your circumstances are unlikely to change. For some charts this might be bad news, but if you do not want your situation to change then it's probably good news.