1993 conjunction of Uranus and Neptune

Nexus7

Richard Tarnas links this conjunction with the mushrooming of the internet - probably, it has, is changing, the way we relate to the world for good. As with all things, all this cyber access to knowledge and communities will certainly have a double-edged sword.

Perhaps, this access to so much knowledge at the click of a mouse may well lead to a certain blaséness. Been there, done that - at least, virtually.

But surely Pluto was sextiling these planets form Scorpio at the time, so that anyone born at this time will have had the sextile? Spungy, what you will get within the next 20 years is the transit conjunction of Pluto to your Uranus/Neptune conjunction.

Tarnas also linked it with the Hubble telescope - our knowledge of the solar system has expanded greatly with the discovery of so many new planets and bodies, with the discovery of Strange New Worlds in other solar systems, even without the wherewithal to actually boldly go and visit them.

Still interesting to see that there is an overall mood of a desire for change. After 1989, all the radicalism I saw in the UK just dropped like a soufflé gone wrong.

And what kind of change do you have in mind? What do you hope to see changed?

As you say, the Wall just dissolved without violence in 1989, Ghandhi managed to liberate India from British hands without violence: no Reigns of Terror there I suppose at least, anyway.

Spungie

Yes! I very much agree, the internet certainly carries some of the characteristics of this conjunction. I might check out its birthday...
I think the media in general causes us to be less interested in life,
And the internet is a whole other world you can plug into, to avoid YOUR OWN problems.
I can certainly see your point nexus.

And yes, the hubble telescope, many modernt descoveries in science are revealing the true nature of the world around us.
Its only a matter of time untill we finally aknoledge the spirit within, its amazing we've ignored its affects so far.

I myself and of course many others have the pluto sextile.
In fact this (And Mars!) is the axis for my nodal T square pointing at aquarius.
You yourself will have a good idea how pluto would affect the conjuntion.

In fact pluto is already conjunct my uranus (didnt realise) and will conjunct both over the next few years, then just my neptune!
When the pluto is only conjunct neptune, perhaps this can be the pivotal point in this change?

What I want?
I would like to see the lies washed away by love. We are trained to hate, hate ourselves, hate others, hate work, hate anything we dont like. Once we belive that the answer is in love, we will be able to reach our true potential. Anyone can love.
Uranus (potential (deeper ego) )
neptune (unconditional love)
This is what we all want, I just use different words.
We all want to be happy
We want to be something

I really believe there are a small number of malicious beings spinning these lies. They are not like normal people, they are 'evil'.
But thats just my opinion.

EJ53

Banned
...pluto is already conjunct my uranus

So, transitting Pluto has already started to "trigger" the 1993 Uranus/Neptune conjunction generation - and will continue to do so until it leaves Capricorn.

EJ:)

Saturnian

Maybe it's a bit late for me to be posting here...but anyway.Maybe I should tell you about my experience with the Uranus-Neptune conjunction and some other planets aspecting those two.

I read the posts in the first page but was too lazy to read the rest,haha.

I am afirly young,only 16 and I am not from the 1993 generation,more likel 1994.I don't know how much the conjunction lasted but for some reason I find it hard to relate to the people of my own year,while 1993 people's look and treat me in a better way.

From the age of 8 I started playing video games.It was definetely something that was suited for me.Later on at the age of 12 I came to realize the world of internet and especially forums,it was a young age to be hanging in the internet but I did and still do enjoy to share my opinions and listen to what others have to say despite the distance.And yes,you never saw another 12 year old hanging in forums.I did learn a lot though and I am glad I found out about it(the reason was a video game I loved oh so very much)
As far as intuition goes...hm..well I have experienced some weird moments.This year mostly and it was three days in a row(although I can't remember the third one)
Anyway,the first day I was out with a good friend of mine and another one was supposed to call me,so I was expecting her call.AT the time I was out with my good friend,three people came to my mind(along with them was of course the one who would call me).The thing is that when I went home my sister told me that all three people I have thought of while being out had called.It was weird.
The next day I was to meet up with them.I was pretty happy so I met up with the 1st...we were having a good time and laugh when the thought "something bad is gonna happen" crossed my head out of nowhere.And actually that day something bad did happen to my sister.Yeah it's kind of creepy.
But anyway,that's all I can say.If I realuze that there are more to be said then I'll go ahead and post more information.

weirdconjunctions

I was born in 1992 with a loose triple conjunction of Neptune, Uranus, AND THE SUN. My astrologer friend said that this was extremely powerful and could make me a genius or a madwoman. So far, I've seen some evidence of both! People in my life are always Oohing and Ahhing over my way with words and my alleged capacity for profound original thinking. However, I've been diagnosed with seven neuropsychiatric conditions: high-functioning autism, major depression with psychotic features, generalized anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, and Tourette's syndrome. Sometimes I feel like a literal Uranian or a Neptunian - an alien come to earth. Don't worry about me too much, though; I've got a stellium and Capricorn and a strong Saturn to keep me grounded.

Nexus7

Hi Weirdtripleconjunctions

Maybe there are some tight midpoint configurations to pull your conjunctions tighter together. Are your Mars and Mercury tied in here too?

weirdconjunctions

Hey Nexus 7,

According to most automatic charts, I have five heavenly bodies and the north node crammed into Capricorn and the fifth house (my sun is on the cusp of the sixth house, though). However, there are two sets of conjunctions: the aforementioned wide one between Uranus, Neptune, and the sun, and a really tight one between Mars and Mercury. These clusters are not quite close enough to one another to form a quintuple conjunction. However, I think most astrologers would still consider this a stellium.

:neptune::conjunct::uranus::conjunct::sun: trines Jupiter in Virgo and sextiles Pluto in Scorpio. :mars::conjunct::mercury: squares the moon in Aries (why yes, I do have a temper).

I posted my chart in the general forums. :joyful:

Saturnian

I find it interesting that video games were brought up, I think this has a lot to do with the Uranus and Neptune conjunction. I think the progression of video games are a positive result of the Uranus and Neptune conjunction.

I wasn't born in 1993, but in my chart I have Neptune conjunct Uranus and Saturn. I think my generation was conformist and disliked those who weren't, but still tried to have moments where they could be "individualistic" and admired celebrities who are "unique" while at the same time socially acceptable, such as Lady Gaga.
Well I have mostly my Neptune conjunct Uranus also conjunct Sun/Mercury/Mars and Venus.Makes it complicated to me a bit.

Saturnian

Hmm, maybe there is a specific genre in video games that you prefer.
I am open to most genres and I don't have exactly a specific favorite.The only way to win me over is if I can relate and love the characters.Only then do I list a video game in my favorites.

Saturnian

This is kind of off topic, but I think you could use this conjunction to your advantage career wise. Involving art/storylines in video games. I'm going to PM you about it.
Go ahead.And I want to work on it and last year I started working on a story for the video game someday I dream to make a reality and also drew the characters.
Sorry for the off-topic too...

OldGoat

My son has this conjunction in his seventh house. It is interesting for me to note that he has had a steady stream of female attention since he turned 14. Also, he is the hardest working member of my family, working double shifts at a local restaurant since he turned 16.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_04_my_son_hp.56676.20457.gif
    astro_w2gw_04_my_son_hp.56676.20457.gif
    50 KB · Views: 33