Animation

oceangreen15

I don't know if I've posted this in the right place...I'm new to astrology.

Anyway...I'm a good artist and I want to post an animation on YouTube, but the trouble is, I never think of good ideas. I've been trying for months, but I never do.

Today I saw on YouTube that someone needs an animator...I was thinking of volunteering. They have storylines and scripts done, but it's about something I find quite boring.

So I don't know whether to team up with them or to follow my dream. Any predictions on what to do? Thanks. :)

EDIT: I'm really sorry, I didn't realise I needed a chart! :( I'll try to figure out what to do...

Last edited:

Mark

You don't need a chart in the General Chat section. I would advise you to not settle for someone else's project. People settle for a lot of reasons, but almost never end up happy in doing so. Unless you have a compelling reason to switch from your desire to someone else's desire, then stick with your own.

oceangreen15

It's a wolf series...most of them are warrior cats rip offs. I've always found them boring. :(
I think that maybe I've just lost enthusiasm so I'm going for the easy option...but it's not what I want to do.