Moon conjunction SN 7H

Scorpio90

I have the exact conjunction of moon (she) and SN (me) in my house 7H.

I have an obsession with this woman, months may go by without thinking about her, but she always comes back to my life, sooner or later.

So, I have read that this aspect can be a relationship of mother and child in past lives.

What can you contribute?

anila31

Hi :smile:

I am trying to figure out south node connections, too.

In my case I am the sun on someone's south node. And I am obssesed with this person, I still think about him even after 2 years without seeing him.

I've read different views on south node connections.

From what I understand, there is a feeling of familiarty probably more so for the south node person. Since it is the moon on your south node I believe that it could enhance the familiarty feeling because moon may touch us more deeply than let't say mars. Generally, I think having somene's planet of emotions in our 7th house must certainly feel nice.

Since your south node sits in your 7th house you may seek out beautiful and warm relationships with another person and someone else's moon here, could be very promising to you.

How would you describe your obsession? Is it emotional or rather compulsive?

In my case I think we both felt a certain familiarity. I just wonder why it is so hard for me to let go...maybe other factord as well...

Irisiel

How did I miss this thread?! :biggrin:

I already have a post here in Relational Astrology on the question of why I've been obsessed with this other woman my whole life, and only recently had I learned about Black Moon Lilith and Chiron: we have each of these conjunct, PLUS she has four planets either opposite or conjunct my BMLilith (and so she has those exact same aspects WITHIN her own natal, whatever that means for her).

(We were schoolmates and only barely acquaintances back THEN. Live in same town still.)

But that didn't explain MY fascination for HER; it should have been the other way around.

Now I'm learning about the Nodes, and BAM!! Our Nodes are conjunct--but one degree each into a different sign! AND even more: there's her Moon sitting right on our South Nodes.

If anyone can help elaborate on this? I'll post a Synastry Chart.

•her SN and Moon are in Capricorn, my SN is in Sagittarius but the SNs are only a couple °s apart and BOTH in my 4th House
•our Liliths are also down there even closer than her Moon to our SNs and both in Sagittarius in my 3rd House

So this activity around my SN may explain the obsession with her that will not go away. (Seems to be some Pluto involvement, too.)

Can anyone explain how these specific signs and my Houses characterize this fascination? To what end?

PS did I mention my Node Axis is ALSO my Midheaven Axis?! So ditto on the above questions!

Screenshot_2020-01-19-16-39-56_kindlephoto-155115607.png

Last edited:

Irisiel

How would you describe your obsession? Is it emotional or rather compulsive?

In my case I think we both felt a certain familiarity. I just wonder why it is so hard for me to let go...maybe other factors as well...

Thanks, Anila31, really good question!!

I'm wondering about the exact same things from other people who have someone on their SN, particularly THEIR SN and Moon. AND I'm wondering what this means for her, as well.

For me, it wasn't sexual, more like she represented to me my missing Shadow. My missing feminine side. But it definitely was obsessive; at one point even passive stalking.