First love at first sight now confusion?

Hi!

I have a very complicated love situation for the moment. End of October I met a guy and it was love at first sight, also for him. It was extremely intense, I never experienced that with anyone else so immediately.
To make the situation complex: I was and am in a relationship when we met. I just couldn't resist these intense feelings I had for B. at that time, so couldn't he.
The 2-3 weeks after was an intense rollercoaster of emotions. We tried to see each other as much as possible (even though that was not easy since we were both busy and I needed to hide the dates very good with my current relationship) and the contact was magic. We also had very quickly sex (we couldn't resist the attraction) and everything seemed so right.
(Please don't preach me on the fact that I did all this while having a relationship already. I was at a down moment in my relationship where he neglected me and I was losing feelings for my boyfriend. The love for B just came out of nowhere and I couldn't resist. It was almost like it was meant to be that we would meet.)
However, B. got at a certain moment quite busy since he is just like me a university student and on top of that he was starting with some concerts every weekend since he plays the violin as a hobby.
During the week he was busy with university and during the weekend he was busy with concerts. Next to that, he got a little sick and overtired.
Even though he was overtired, he still travelled 1,5 hrs to see me. I noticed a change in behaviour but it could also have been that he was tired or something.
That was however, the last time I saw him, which was 3 weeks ago.

After that, he got so busy, sick and overtired that he just didn't have the time nor energy to come see me. He started being a lot less active with messaging and saying sweet words.
I get insanely frustrated of this behaviour since he claimed when we met that I would be the women of his life and all that since the feelings were so intense.
I might also repulse him by my very clingy behaviour of texting since I just don't like to be left in the blue.
We would see each other FINALLY Tuesday but I have been trying to look into the astrology to understand his reactions but unfortunately I am not so good in love astrology.

I am so confused about his reactions, feelings, intentions...
I have the natal charts with current transits for me (Lisa) and him (Bram) in attachment.

Attachments

• astro_2at_lisa_de_donder.80663.46769.jpg
    astro_2at_lisa_de_donder.80663.46769.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 50
  • astro_2at_bram_2.80630.45081.jpg
    astro_2at_bram_2.80630.45081.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 50

rahu

Banned
he has mars square to Neptune in his chart. this usually a sign of a "player". he is not a sincere person. he simply used you....

rahu

ElenaJ

So what happened, you ask. When someone enters our lives there is usually a purpose to it. As a synastry chart, the two of you don't have any particularly close aspects between you, that would hold you together and create a long term relationship, and you can see this for yourself in the charts you posted. Also, Bram has a sun/saturn conjunction that not only makes him serious, it saps his self confidence. The conjunction squares Neptune, making him weak and evasive, although dreamy and romantic. And mars added to all this makes someone who is not only weak in character but avoids rather than solves his problems. With a mutable sign on the ascendent he is ever so much more illusive. In addition he is in his Saturn return, so a learning time for him too. If he realises there is a problem, his instinct drives him to run away, hide and evade rather than confront it. This is a reaction he would have with anyone, not only you. His progressed Venus on his ascendent is exactly squaring your sun/chiron conjunction, which is a love (with pain) relationship that drew you two together, and his progressed mars exactly conjuncts your natal sun, powerful physical attraction, that served to set it off. However, your progressed Saturn is exactly on his progressed moon, so the relationship got to be too heavy for him, you became a burden in some way.
This theme also shows up in the progressed composite, where sun opposes Uranus (lightening attraction, just as quick separation), and moon opposes pluto (attraction, pulling away).
So why did you at this point in time find yourself thrown into this lightening relationship with someone who was destined (although you didn't know it) to run? It would be interesting to see the chart of your current partner to see what triggered this and why.
Coming back to you, if we consider your progressed chart, your sun has moved exactly over your natal moon, bringing thoughts of marriage and love, but squaring Uranus (again, the theme of a sudden coming and just as sudden separation). With natal Uranus/neptune square your moons nodes, it would look as though you have some lessons to learn about freedom and loyalty in your relationships, before you can commit yourself to a life long relationship with one person.
Consider the relationship with Bram as a lovely teaching lesson, and try to understand the why and the after, to nurture your personal growth.
chart.cgi

chart.cgi

Last edited: