Can I conceive a child this year?

red

Hello All,

I don't know what to make of this chart. I feel almost confident that it's a yes since Cancer sign is rising but Moon is in the 8th in pisces,Venus in the 12th, ..Mars 5th lord in the 7th exalted.

Tell me what you think please. Thanks a bunch.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_can_i_conceive_a_child_this_year_hr.34255.34982.jpg
    astro_2gw_can_i_conceive_a_child_this_year_hr.34255.34982.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 50

rafaella

Moon is fertile but making some adverse aspects next... Aspect to Mars is prohibited. So at the very least, there is delay. If you do get pregnant, it doesn't look smooth sailing...complications. So I think look to next year.

check your natal chart for this as well. Have you tried getting pregnant for sometime?

red

Moon is fertile but making some adverse aspects next... Aspect to Mars is prohibited. So at the very least, there is delay. If you do get pregnant, it doesn't look smooth sailing...complications. So I think look to next year.

check your natal chart for this as well. Have you tried getting pregnant for sometime?

No, It's only very recently that my husband and I discussed it. We are going to try now.

The reason why I erected an horary chart was because I am a little bit scared since there are indications in my D1 of possible complications with child birth 5th house occupied by Jupiter in an enemy sign (however 5th lord in cancer) - Bheeja Kshetra also falls in fertile signs and I feel my D9 and D7 is quite promising too..

Thank you for the reading Rafaella :)