HELP! Worried about upcoming Pluto Transits

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for accepting me into your community. I am posting today because I don't know any other astrologers and I am concerned about a transit and progression I have coming up in a couple of years - it is worrying me! So any insight or thoughts about it would be greatly appreciated.

I will attach the progressed with my natal and also transits with my natal chart. By progression you will see P.Jupiter conj P.Sun Opposite Pluto in scorpio conj P.Moon. By Transit you will see T.Pluto and T.Jupiter conj N.Mars.

Any help at all would be so much appreciated !!!! <3 <3

Attachments

• Progressions and Natal.jpg
    Progressions and Natal.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Transits and Natal.jpg
    Transits and Natal.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi,
If you think about it, there must be something you are experiencing going on in your life NOW that is causing concern to make you look into what the future may have in store. Just be sure it isn't a case of self-deception; seeing what isn't there and not what is.
As you are now experiencing the 1st Saturn return, it could well have something to do with how you are experiencing this period in your life. It's a time when maturity begins to set in and a person begins to stand up for one's self and not lean upon others (elders) for protective support.

S.P. Sun opp. Pluto could well be the making of you. S.p.Moon opens the kite in the chart and brings up natal Pluto in you that will finalise and eliminate all that is no longer of necessity to, and in, your further life.

ANUP

Could you post your worries ,probelms ?
I mean which area you are facing issues in your life.
Besides,don't forget to write your birth details.

That would be a great help.

-Anup
kascorner.com

Thank you both so much for your reply!

You are right, my worries are in regards to custody battles with my daughters father. I am a single mumma and when after I had her, I felt strong Plutonian effects (I had Saturn in the 5th house at the time which is rules by Scorpio and natal Pluto there ) and after birth and for a long while I literally felt like I was in mourning for my life before and that I had lost everything about my old life, and was reborn into my new life which was as a single parent which was tough.
Whenever I have issues with my daughters dad, it takes me straight back to how I felt initially. My worry is that I have read that oppositions usually involve someone else, Pluto can represent battles for control (and this is in my 5th house of children) and then with Jupiter representing legal issues .. I’m worried that at this time there is going to be a custody battle and I am worried that I am going to relive the trauma I initially experienced, not to mention the impact on my little one.

Last edited:

astrology02

Right now you are probably experiencing some issues around your relationships/family/home life.

The best thing to do with pluto transits is to do meditation, and learn to let go of what no longer serves you.

The last couple years have been rough to say the least, you went through your saturn return, pluto conjuncting your saturn and now heading towards your mars.

But if you can just hold on a little bit longer, things will get better...it won't be a walk in the park- you are going through complete hell right now by the looks of the transits. But the things with transits are that they are temporary. Things will improve once pluto passes over your mars. I know it seems like a long time...but now is the worst of it...get through this next year or so and things will improve :)

Hi,
If you think about it, there must be something you are experiencing going on in your life NOW that is causing concern to make you look into what the future may have in store. Just be sure it isn't a case of self-deception; seeing what isn't there and not what is.
As you are now experiencing the 1st Saturn return, it could well have something to do with how you are experiencing this period in your life. It's a time when maturity begins to set in and a person begins to stand up for one's self and not lean upon others (elders) for protective support.

S.P. Sun opp. Pluto could well be the making of you. S.p.Moon opens the kite in the chart and brings up natal Pluto in you that will finalise and eliminate all that is no longer of necessity to, and in, your further life.

Thank you so much for your reply.. and you are absolutely right.. I have commented below with my worries <3

Could you post your worries ,probelms ?
I mean which area you are facing issues in your life.
Besides,don't forget to write your birth details.

That would be a great help.

-Anup
kascorner.com

Thank you so much for your response <3 have commented below with my worries. I will try to upload my natal chart aswell, sorry I am new to this forum and still getting the hang of it :)

Right now you are probably experiencing some issues around your relationships/family/home life.

The best thing to do with pluto transits is to do meditation, and learn to let go of what no longer serves you.

The last couple years have been rough to say the least, you went through your saturn return, pluto conjuncting your saturn and now heading towards your mars.

But if you can just hold on a little bit longer, things will get better...it won't be a walk in the park- you are going through complete hell right now by the looks of the transits. But the things with transits are that they are temporary. Things will improve once pluto passes over your mars. I know it seems like a long time...but now is the worst of it...get through this next year or so and things will improve :)

You are absolutely correct and thank you so much for your reply, it is really what I needed to hear and truly resonates.
I found meditation and Astrology when Saturn was in my fifth and both have saved me and give me strength and hope. Astrology for the exact reason as you have said, I can see that there will be light at the end of a transit. Thank you for acknowledging that the transits I have been experiencing have been difficult because that has been my experience but it’s nice to know that it’s reasonable to feel what I have been feeling :) and thank you so much for commenting <3