Chat Thread

AquarianRising

Hey Aquarian.

You got any links or youtube vids on this ?, i was watching a youtube vid on something like this the other day, about the energetic exchange you have with someone when having sex.

Im kinda in a rush at min as im on my way out or id type more, but what your replying to apps is true.

Send me some links ill be back.

I can take a look around YouTube and see what I find later today, sure. I'm positive there's something on there that goes into the psychology of it, albeit I'm not sure I'll approach the subject from a more 'spiritual' vantage. Right at this moment, I've spent the last six hours putting off getting some sleep. And since mom's home for the weekend, I think I better get at least a few winks in so I'm not out of it for the rest of the day. :andy:

Blaze

Account Closed
Lel, sails, I was shadow striker too? I was telling Appy not too long ago that nearly every new member who is the tiniest bit eccentric gets labeled as me. It's kind of funny. Kind of. Also kind of weird but still kinda funny.

Also, save some sugar for the reindeers, yesh.

Anyway, Blaze is going away again. See ya folks, happy flu sear.

AppLeo

Such long texts...

Psychology disagrees. Numerous studies on the harmful sociological effects of "casual" sex aren't something to casually dismiss. Whether you respect science or not, you're going to have a hard time debating that they know more than you, collectively, on a wide variety of subjects. I'd like to see you try to build a large hadron collider from scratch; I sure as sh*t couldn't do it. :biggrin:

Point is, what you don't know can bite you in the @ss. And it's not like most people spend any amount of time thinking about the repercussions of their actions, which is why we have drunk drivers and whoopsie-babies. People just don't think. They'd rather f*ck around and have someone else mop up after them when the sh*t finally hits the fan. That's not coming from a place of hostility, it's a simple truth. You've complained about similar things around here before, and for good reason.

Like what things?

You're right, a service is morally ambiguous. My point was that the intention motivating the service and the circumstances enacted by way of the service are very much matters of ethical concern. This isn't a matter of capitalist ideology, this is a matter of the effects human actions have on other humans and themselves. If somebody hires a guy to sneak into your house while you're on vacation and lace your oven with plastic explosives, are you telling me you'd just say, "Hey, it's just business! If I gotta die so somebody can make a buck bringing harm to me, I guess that's just how it goes! At least he can buy a few more hookers this week. Lord knows they've got daddy-issues to work out."

That's not the same thing... someone buying p0rn isn't harming anyone. Literally no one.

Of course not. Your survival instinct wouldn't let you treat it that casually.

What... didn't you just say that our animal nature does take sex casually??? Besides, humans nowadays are able to perform action above their instincts because we're not cave people anymore.

I mean, you're putting off your sleep and not sleeping when the sun goes down... what's wrong with that??? Why are you taking you're sleep so casually??? According to studies, people who get less sleep and don't sleep according to their sleep patterns are more unhealthy and blah blah blah....

And part of living in a humane society is making considerations for other peoples' welfare. When you don't see any point in worrying about others (and I know for a fact that there are people you care about in life, so don't try to affect indifference)

I don't worry about people I don't care about. I don't care about people in Africa and you probably don't either. Are we inhumane for not caring about them? I don't think we are.

If you want people's welfare to rise, the free market fixes that, not people's generosity and being considerate.

then you need to ask yourself some very hard questions about why you are so apathetic and unable to concern yourself with long-term effects. Because there's a diagnosis for that: sociopathy. (Not that I'm saying you're a sociopath, I just don't think you've really got a lot of this stuff figured out yet, primarily because it hasn't been a focus of your personal development.)

I'm apathetic because it's not business what people do with their lives. And I expect the same from others. People do their **** and I'll do my own. If we have something in common then we'll trade with each other.

I have empathy... please, not this again. Having a well developed EQ or empathy, although is a great and intelligent quality to have, can also make people incredibly stupid.

Like I said before, I do like it. That's exactly my problem. You may not be able or willing to see the consequences of people making "professional" p0rn but I certainly can. I have a talent for deductive reasoning, and it get's a lot of use in my down-time. This happens to be something I've spent a lot of time contemplating.

If people ruin their lives because they decide to do p0rn that's their problem. Who cares if there are consequences good or bad.

There's negative consequences to virtually every job anyway.

That's a matter of perspective. I'm not so much interested in whether they think it's what they want as I am in the effects it has on their lives. People with Stockholm Syndrom don't believe they are victims, but it sure as hell starts out that way.

And a lot of people believe they're victims when they clearly aren't victims. It's all in perspective.

The problem, in my opinion, is that women have taken way to "masculine" a perspective on the subject. In the same way that the general perspective was way too "feminine" in bygone centuries. Both outlooks are essentially radicalizations, even sort of parodies, of how actual human minds work. (Well, with the exception of actual outliers; people with six fingers per hand don't define our definition of how many fingers humans have and likewise people with a natural over-abundance of either sex's hormone don't define how the average human functions on a sexual level.)

I don't even know what you mean by the masculine and feminine thing...

Just explaining my own circumstances, dude. Chill out. Don't have a heart attack over all this honesty and feeling-cr@, alright? You're gonna be okay, just breathe! :tongue:

</3

I know, right? What family needs Monopoly when they can just have one big, incestuous orgie? No hugs for me, dad! I'll take the d*ck!

If that's what people want then who cares. But I'm not saying for sex to be that casual. We're talking about p0rn and consensual sex, not rape or incest.

C'mon, dude, that wasn't just a weak argument, it was also just a little lazy, don't you think? Sex is not like any other activity, and if you've ever had it (which I'm assuming you have) then you know as well as anyone else that it bears no resemblance to playing with a yo-yo or picking salad outta your teeth with a toothpick. (Both being extreme counter-examples, obviously.)

What makes it not casual??? Any activity can be made casual or serious depending on how you look at it.

Music may be a serious subject to a composer or music producer while the average person just doesn't care.

And as to losing your higher self, there's a wealth of both ancient and modern teachings that say exactly the opposite, so unless you're trying to say you're better-informed than some of the brightest minds in human history...? No? Yep, then that boat don't float!

I don't care what some teachers say. Not gonna close down the p0rn industry cuz some monks disagree.

Incidentally, I'm not trying to knee-cap you, dude. I don't get the impression you're a bad dude. Just trying to pass along the fruits of like half of the waking hours of my life. There's no rule that says you've gotta listen, but you might have some serious "ah-ha" moments if you give it all a little think-see. Just saying.

Sure lets take sex really seriously from now on. Close down p0rn completely, cuz that's "dirty." No fetishes because that's "dirty." Only have sex with one other person and you have to be married to them... you can't have sex with anyone else even if the person you're married to doesn't want to have sex...and every time it has to be in doggy position on saturdays at 8 pm during a full moon.

That sounds super fun....

Last edited:

AppLeo

Cardinal-sign, Actional-directionality: Good instincts concerning the personal results of your own, deliberate actions, even when you act on impulse.

Since this is a new, pattern-based method I'm using, it's still in its formative stages. What I just described sounds like "good impulse control". Maybe you could provide some feedback on that.

I mean I don't know.... cardinal signs are very particular with their actions. Mars in cancer actions are directed towards protection.

I don't if I have good impulse control or not. Some people tell me I'm extremely and others tell me that I'm too detached and robotic, so whatever...

As a Mars in Cancer, I think I just avoid fights that could harm me. Especially with my Mars in the 7th house.... I'm constantly taking actions to avoid people hurting me verbally or physically. As retarded as that sounds...

What?

Yes, I did

"
Sure lets take sex really seriously from now on. Close down p0rn completely, cuz that's "dirty." No fetishes because that's "dirty." Only have sex with one other person and you have to be married to them... you can't have sex with anyone else even if the person you're married to doesn't want to have sex...and every time it has to be in doggy position on saturdays at 8 pm during a full moon.

That sounds super fun...."

It shows you being defensive because it is against your own traits or there would be no argument.

You can't hide a lot from a Sun trine Pluto with Sun in 12th and Jupiter conjunct & trine Pluto also.

Natural pshycholigist, though you may go defensive of what i have typed it's truth.

AppLeo

"

That sounds super fun...."

It shows you being defensive because it is against your own traits or there would be no argument.

You can't hide a lot from a Sun trine Pluto with Sun in 12th and Jupiter conjunct & trine Pluto also.

Natural pshycholigist, though you may go defensive of what i have typed it's truth.

No. I'm just thinking from his perspective. Taking sex super seriously for the sake of the "higher self" in my opinion, is ridiculous.

Chrysalis

Lel, sails, I was shadow striker too? I was telling Appy not too long ago that nearly every new member who is the tiniest bit eccentric gets labeled as me. It's kind of funny. Kind of. Also kind of weird but still kinda funny.

Also, save some sugar for the reindeers, yesh.

Anyway, Blaze is going away again. See ya folks, happy flu sear.

You sure was lol....he was fun though like you. You and him on here together would have been one hell of a tornado.

Sugars all gone :sad:

Happy flu's ear Blazey, see you next year :kissing:

No. I'm just thinking from his perspective. Taking sex super seriously for the sake of the "higher self" in my opinion, is ridiculous.

It's not truly about sex but personal respect and respect of others.

People who have sex without the intent of a true relationship to me is daft and promiscuous.

Opinion only of course.