Analyzation of Married Life

Doodleloo

Hello all,

I have heard some very mixed things regarding my married life. The only thing that has really stayed consistent is that it will not be an easy one. I have asked in the past here about generally reading my d10 and love/arranged marriage, so I was wondering if someone could help me straighten out the record with the quality of my married life/partner.

Aug 10, 1996
Bihar, Patna
9:52 am

Crystalpages

Hello all,

I have heard some very mixed things regarding my married life. The only thing that has really stayed consistent is that it will not be an easy one. I have asked in the past here about generally reading my d10 and love/arranged marriage, so I was wondering if someone could help me straighten out the record with the quality of my married life/partner.

Aug 10, 1996
Bihar, Patna
9:52 am

Which marriage is..? :)
Dilli ka ladoo...! Haven't you heard that adage?

Doodleloo

Which marriage is..? :)
Dilli ka ladoo...! Haven't you heard that adage?

Not referring to overall. Some marriages are certainly better/more amicable than others. I've heard severe things like divorce or just not interested in marriage because of ketu/saturn in lagna and mar/sun in navamsa, but then I have also heard that everything would be fine because of jupiter.

Crystalpages

Not referring to overall. Some marriages are certainly better/more amicable than others. I've heard severe things like divorce or just not interested in marriage because of ketu/saturn in lagna and mar/sun in navamsa, but then I have also heard that everything would be fine because of jupiter.

I believe in marriages being very karmic and so one must not dodge and avoid and go into 'management' mode with it. Karma has a way of catching up with those who try to outsmart him. Even though assigned neuter gender in jyotish, you know which planet I am talking about when referring to Karma, right...? ;-)