Parts derived from the April 2, 3 C.E. [A.D.] chart for Jesus{?}

piercethevale

i've got to run in a minute but just real quick.. i noticed you have quite a few of my placements as a degree early. i wonder if you have the wrong chart for me.. some i've posted have 820 birthtime but the correct timing is actually 825 am. asc should be at 1.09 scorpio and mc is 6.24 leo. I'll be back in an hour or so to read the rest.
Well, yeah, I'm using an 8:20 am chart as that is what your link gives.

[sigh]... Now, I've got to re-do a mess of work...
If we should ever meet...you're getting a swat! [that is if you're bf isn't around...in which case I'll ask him to do it. HA!]

piercethevale

But that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO appropo for your M.C. Sabian.

[but, I ain't gonna do diddly the rest of this evening...I need some ME time.]

piercethevale

Well, I recast those charts I made and did some additionals [progressed].
I was immediately pleased to see that the 12th house cusp comp. of ours is still the comp. Asc. of you and the Man from Naz.

The rest of the comparisons I've noted during the last hour I've spent so far [as I took a break had couple of beers with my roomate Rick and we watched the flick, "premium Rush", which I found to be the perfect call for some escapism...Gooooooo-ud Flick.]

All those aspects and degrees of the Zodiac in comps. and prog. comps. and in synastry are swimming around in my head at the moment... [if I let it run free for too long, right now, I might blow out a few neurons]

I noticed in our natal comp. progressed to 5/16 Pluto is right where it was when the "Essene Dream" was born [within 5' of a deg.] and the M.C. is in the 30th deg. of Virgo...about half a deg of orb conj. The prog. comp Mercury and Pallas in the 18th of Virgo conj. the USA natal [zero hour chart] Part of Soul/Spirit. Venus in the 1st deg. of Pisces, where the Sabian Symbol is "The Marketplace" and by Rudhyar's "keyword" summation it represents "Commerce', ...and is where Neptune just departed from recently, having been stationary briefly, having just left from after a retrograde session that brought it back to that deg. and from whence forth it went direct again [and is President Obama's Part of Catastrophe deg.].
The I.C., is in the 30th of Pisces, and as you have already studied that deg. and have noted the connection to the three Astrological Parts of the USA natal that reside there, I need to do naught but point it out.[but I will remind that one of those Parts is one of the Parts identified as "Commerce" aka Passion [Asc. + Mars - Sun].
Also of immediate notice is the Jupiter, Sun and Vesta cluster surrounding right where the South Node is presently [and my natal Sun and Desc.] and Juno conj. the USA natal Asc. The natal comp. prog. PoF conj the natal comp M. C. is intriguing along with what you noted to me in your e-mail about Lilith's position ...conj Yeshu'a's Po Love and Venus conj. my natal Po Eros.

That you and Yeshu'a in composite have as an Asc. our comp 12 house cusp and that it also happens to be the deg. of my Po Love is really a beautiful thing...I mean, really, what are the odds? The North Node of your natal comp. with Yeshu'a also conj. my natal Po Eros and the comp. I.C. conj. the USA natal Po Father aka Po Advancement is very encouraging...very positive...along with the comp. chart's Uranus and Jupiter conj. the USA natal Moon. Mercury conj. the USA natal S. Node and my natal N. Node, and natal comp. Moon conj. the USA natal N. Node [and your natal M.C.],...and I love that PoF~ Vertex conj. in the prog. comp chart itself...that's real snuggly... yessirie ....real snuggly! [At the well...well, well... INDEED...:biggrin::cool::cool:]
But the kick in the pants is the position of Pluto in the natal comp. chart of you and Yeshu'a...conj the USA natal Po Bankruptcy....it goes so well with the 1st deg. of Pisces and the 30th deg. of Pisces...and that "Commerce' theme.

Now, coming to the Stacy/Yeshu'a natal comp. progressed...it gets even more interesting...as if that were possible.
The Asc. is conj. the USA natal Pluto, Mars conj. the USA natal Po Ancestral Heritage and the Po Sons, in the prev. deg. but conj. within one deg. of orb... and Neptune conj. the USA natal Po Hidden Identity aka Po Oration. Saturn conj. the USA natal Po Miracles aka Po Organization ...the placement of the Moon and Jupiter in Taurus...

I'm going to stop right here...
That's a lot to digest and a whole lot to think about.

All I can add right now is...

Congratulations... and Welcome To The Next Level Of Being.
May God Speed and May God Protect, Stacy.

attached: Stacy/Yeshu'a natal comp. prog. chart for May 16, 2013

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

PTV, now add the sabians on top of that lol!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

(looking at that picture of you is giving me a serious case of dejavu... didn't happen with the first pic you sent but with this one....... my oh my....)

I'm still not feeling great, I made an attempt to read this but it all turned to mush. It would be a challenge on it's own even in the right frame of mind :) I'll have to get back to you regarding all of this but you know i appreciate the time and effort.

I looked at a few of our composite sabians this morning. I kinda fell back asleep doing it, so i never got a chance to email it out. I'll send it to you later when i get back home.

But here's one of the things that really stuck out to me - moon conjunct POF in the 18th degree of aries. POF was really close to being in the 17th degree, so i looked up that one too.

17 Aries:

TWO DIGNIFIED SPINSTERS SITTING IN SILENCE.
KEYNOTE: The ability to transform a natural lack of potency into poise and inner serenity.
Here we have a symbol which contrasts with the preceding one. In our culture, the "spinster" represents the woman who has been unable to meet or accept the vitalizing power of love and organic fulfillment through biological polarization. Yet the symbol depicts two spinsters, emphasizing that refusing the natural expression of bipolar love has produced a special kind of dualism of experience. The two women are silent because this dualism has a narcissistic character. Life has turned inward seeing itself in a self-created mirroring. We have here the result of a negative inward approach to potency. The ascetic or saint also turns inward, but he accepts a higher non-biological type of polarization: man and God. Just as the activity of nature has a compulsive character, so the resistance of the spinster to biological fulfillment is also compulsive.
This is the second stage of the fourth five-fold sequence. Like all second stages it reveals a contrasting potentiality of experience which can also be seen to complement or polarize the symbol of the first stage. It refers to the value of a dignified INWARD WITHDRAWAL.

18 Aries:
AN EMPTY HAMMOCK STRETCHED BETWEEN TWO TREES.
KEYNOTE: A constructive alternation of activity and rest.
The symbol refers to the ability to balance outer vitalistic activity and withdrawal from such activity and relaxation. The owner of the hammock is active, but in his consciousness he can hold the image of rest in the midst of reenergizing nature. The concept of following the rat race of business therefore has no hold. Potency may be preserved and extremes avoided. Time is found for recuperation.

This is a third stage symbol which suggests a middle path between total involvement in instinctual or social drives, and withdrawal in impotent silence and narcissism - thus LIVING RHYTHMICALLY.

Talk to you later ;)

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Well, yeah, I'm using an 8:20 am chart as that is what your link gives.

[sigh]... Now, I've got to re-do a mess of work...
If we should ever meet...you're getting a swat! [that is if you're bf isn't around...in which case I'll ask him to do it. HA!]

we might be too busy time travelling and saving the world for all of that :wink::wink:

piercethevale

Check this out.

From our natal comp. chart.
Mercury Semi-Sextile N. Node
Mercury Quintile Moon
Mercury Trine Uranus
Mercury Trine Pluto
Venus Quintile Asc.
Venus Semi-Quintile Pallas
Venus Sextile Saturn & Uranus
Venus Trine Pluto
Venus Quintile the Juno/Chiron conj. by mid-point
Venus Tredecile Vesta

It's like an onion...the more one peels it...the more layers one finds.

Phoenix Venus

& also...

POF quintile mercury
POF trine MC :)

An interesting thing that i noticed about our composite was just the general geometry of it... so many harmonious aspects on the "individual" side and ambitious aspects on the "other" side.

I think it's kind of fitting with the POF symbolism too :)

Last edited:

piercethevale

and...hoo boy, did I miss a major one,

a near perfect Venus~Uranus Tredecile... :sideways::cool:

P.V.,you may want to check this Thread of mine from a few months ago out...it deals a bit with Tredeciles... [They are a part of a ten point matrix...two Pentagrams symmetrically interlaced...Think about that, 5 and 5 ...
and whom is 33... 3 and 3 {Star of Solomon}?]:wink:

ps, yeah, the PoF , but so close to the next degree that I feel some measure of that symbolism must be synthesized into it as well...which ain't a bad thing...it's a pretty cool Precept... I am a bit tired of being perceived as like that of some sort of refugee or outcast of the intellectual realm [and at times being pressured or demanded to accept the 'label' of, and conducting myself in the manner of actually being one. A little bit of mutual respect in return and some amount of acknowledgement/recognition of accomplishment or ability would be a refreshing change.]

Last edited:

piercethevale

Okay, it's the end of an all nighter for me...again... good thing I slept in yesterday, and got a bit of a nap in between...
I just got around to re-doing some of the stuff I had erred by using the wrong chart ...I would like to hear the explanation why you had a chart posted 5 mins. off... but, if you'd rather not... I'll let it go... It's not like that doesn't happen in this Forum on a near regular basis...]

I'll cut to the chase here, as I want to get some shut eye...[and correct me if I'm wrong ...as numerals are all looking kind of fuzzy right now...]

Your Part of Soul/Spirit is @ 07* :pisces: 34' 38" conj. my Lot of Victory@ 07* :pisces: 13' 10"?

...and when I saw this one, I got drop kicked from one side of my study to the other :sideways:

Your Lot of Eros is 24* :leo: 30' 54", conj. my M.C. @ 24* :leo: 20' 46" and also conj. my Part of Fortune @ 24* :leo: 58' 56", which just so happens to also be the Lot of Eros derived from the Yeshu'a/Jesus' natal chart at 24* :leo: 19' 55" ....:pinched::sideways: ...are you kidding me...!?!?!

Am I being "Punked" here...where's the hidden camera?

Phoenix Venus

Okay since you had to do all that extra work i might as well explain..

Well, my Birth Certficate says 825 am, but my mom told me 820 am.
I wasn't sure which one. I was born in a car so, i thought, maybe the time on the birth certificate was wrong. Plus, when i was first learning astrology, I wanted to have venus in first house as it seemed better and more appropriate at the time. (that is the embarassing part that i didn't really want to admit but i might as well tell the whole truth)

So i kinda got used to using that time for a while. But, after time contemplating my chart, i realized my venus was likely in the 12th, affecting the first house through the close ac conjunction, and the 825 time was probably the correct one. Plus, the AC really fits as "me" so much better for 2 scorpio than 1 scorpio.

So i've had both charts saved into my photobucket account.. my computer here at work is funky with photobucket so i retreived the link in a hurry without taking the time to make sure it was the correct one. o_O

So there's that mess. Anyways, I'm pretty certain that 825 am is the correct time... or at least, 2 scorp is the correct AC for me.. there are no doubts in my mind about that.
when i calculated my Part of Eros using the online calculator, it was at 25 GEM not leo. I'll go double check. I do have my part of individuality at 25 leo though.

I was wondering what a trendicile was.. so.. i'll go search for the thread. :happy:

piercethevale

Your right...I had apparently got the Part of catastrophe and the Part of Soul/Spirit mixed up...as luck would have it they are both in the 8th deg. of their respective signs and I had done the two math exercises one next to the other... I have the darndest luck picking random Parts to calculate and ending up with two next to each other on my note book page that share a common numeral for the first degree...

Translation: Whooops, I did it again...

my bad...

It really had me going for awhile though... I think I was starting to hyperventilate, and I would of sworn I heard somebody whistling the theme music to the 'Twilight Zone' outside or in the next room.

I really need to get my astrology software repaired... that, or find a better more user friendly one. All this human calculator activity is really starting to make my eyes beady...

Funny , I recall that 24th of Gemini now...but it got lost in the shuffle of tossing out the work sheets for the 8:20 chart and redoing them to 8:25... Lost in a mental shuffle .... [Plus the giddiness of thinking that I was seeing what I thought I had correctly rectified using the 8:25 chart] That really would have been "One for the 'Books" ... pretty darn good rush, too. I almost sent it to my brother ...for a little game we play called: "Faccia Tua, Bozo, You can't Top This"

Anyone for shuffleboard?

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

It really had me going for awhile though... I think I was starting to hyperventilate, and I would of sworn I heard somebody whistling the theme music to the 'Twilight Zone' outside or in the next room.

do do do do
do do do do.... :whistling:

well, i think the rest is so impressive, i'm already :love: :w00t: enough as it is.

Might be a bit late mentioning this, but if you don't feel like doing the calculations.. i have a huge list of my parts, rounded to the minutes...

This is how i will impact the world with the Love of Jesus:

A PRIEST PERFORMING A MARRIAGE CEREMONY
KEYNOTE: The ritualization of productive interpersonal relationships. keyword: SANCTION

This is how PTV will impact the world with the Love of Jesus:

AN INDIAN GIRL INTRODUCES HER WHITE LOVER TO HER ASSEMBLED TRIBE.
KEYNOTE: Inner rebirth through a total acceptance of theprimordial values manifest in the human body and its natural functions. keywords: RETURN TO NATURE

Phoenix Venus

I noticed in our natal comp. progressed to 5/16 Pluto is right where it was when the "Essene Dream" was born [within 5' of a deg.]

I can't seem to figure out what you are talking about here?

Also of immediate notice is the Jupiter, Sun and Vesta cluster surrounding right where the South Node is presently [and my natal Sun and Desc.] and Juno conj. the USA natal Asc.

This is even more interesting given Rahu's thread on the nodes, where he equates the nodes to being the foundation to reality (and our perception of it) and ties it into quantam mechanics.... very interesting read! (here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=473066#post473066 )

That you and Yeshu'a in composite have as an Asc. our comp 12 house cusp and that it also happens to be the deg. of my Po Love is really a beautiful thing...I mean, really, what are the odds? The North Node of your natal comp. with Yeshu'a also conj. my natal Po Eros and the comp. I.C. conj. the USA natal Po Father aka Po Advancement is very encouraging...very positive...along with the comp. chart's Uranus and Jupiter conj. the USA natal Moon. Mercury conj. the USA natal S. Node and my natal N. Node, and natal comp. Moon conj. the USA natal N. Node [and your natal M.C.],...and I love that PoF~ Vertex conj. in the prog. comp chart itself...that's real snuggly... yessirie ....real snuggly! [At the well...well, well... INDEED...:biggrin::cool::cool:]

sigh.. it does sound nice, but i have such a jaded and frustrated outlook on USA right now.

But the kick in the pants is the position of Pluto in the natal comp. chart of you and Yeshu'a...conj the USA natal Po Bankruptcy....it goes so well with the 1st deg. of Pisces and the 30th deg. of Pisces...and that "Commerce' theme.

Now, coming to the Stacy/Yeshu'a natal comp. progressed...it gets even more interesting...as if that were possible.
The Asc. is conj. the USA natal Pluto, [/QUOTE]

still trying ot understand the implications of those two in combo.. pluto - bankcruptcy and current sorrow/transformation - current identity. maybe transformation through the country's setbacks.. things are bankrupt right now in a sense, money aspects aside.

Phoenix Venus

look, ptv. from your other thread on bill clinton:

The Clinton~USA natal composite has a Moon, Uranus and Jupiter Quintile matrix that is incomplete at the points [my est.] 09* Scorpio 33' and 21* Capricorn 33'.p

In our composite chart, Asc is at 9.10 scorp (and my natal pluto is at 9.01 scorp) and Venus is at Cap 22.57 (just slightly over a degree but still close..) and also your natal chiron at 20.59 and those other degrees that we talked about.. your pof eros and my po awareness of higher self

lol weird. moon, uranus, jupiter... asc, venus, pluto, chiron...

the policies that he established must certainly have set some grounds for our desire of change in the usa.

Last edited:

piercethevale

What I was referring to as to our natal composite chart progressed to May 16th [I hadn't changed the month on my calendar to May and as I thought I was looking at the date for the following day {as it was on May 13th at about 11:00 p.m. here at the time}, which it wasn't, it was in fact the 14th. But as to progressed charts that doesn't make much of any difference...and it's the 16th today, anyways.
I was also saying that in that chart, Pluto is in the 1st deg. of Libra as it was when Yeshu'a was born...and nearly 'spot on'...only a difference of about 6' of a degree. [and the progressed natal composites' M.C. in the 30th deg. of Virgo, where the Moon was when He was born.]
I try not to use the name Yeshu'a or Jesus too redundantly and will use some some well known descriptive phrase, or one that I have 'coined', as a pronoun. [The Man from Naz. or Nazareth, the Jewish Carpenter, the Water Walker, the Hebrew Wine Maker, etc.]
As to "The Essene Dream", I coined that at that moment. {Yeshu'a/Jesus was of the Essene sect of Judaism.}

I have a lot of threads in the mundane section on the retrograde activities of the Trans-Saturnian Planets that have taken place the last few years, up to the present time and also in the near future. They have all indicated financial-economic turmoil and revision. There also is a strong indication that the U.S.A. is close to bankruptcy...if in fact it isn't already. There are also strong indications that it will be the general population that will make the changes and not the banks, corporations or the politicians.

I, to be quite open on the matter, have considered that the underlying reality/truth of the matter behind the overzealous and, what appears to be, near desperate attempts by the POTUS and his backers to to disarm the U.S. citizens is for the reason that the U.S is now so close to announcing it is bankrupt [a possible reason for as to why Obama has refused to give S.S. recipients a "COLA" increase this year, even though Social Security is still solvent presently and will, or should, remain so for quite a few years to come.] and that it may, in fact, already be bankrupt...and that whatever else "THEY" haven't yet 'fessed up' to concerning the matter is anticipated to cause some outbreaks of "unrest" among the citizenry of the U.S.A. [and Edgar Cayce predicted that would eventually happen. That it will be somewhat like that of the Civil War in that brother fought brother, but that it will be not about race or political ideology but rather about "the Haves and the Have Nots"..and I don't want to get into the speculation that the "Powers in Control" have somehow found a way to actually "SEE" the future or have been actually altering the past via newly acquired Time technology. {There is a story going around as to that and how the Bush clan won the 2000 election and that it was Al Gore that actually won that election....VERY FAR OUT stuff, indeed! Look up David Wilcox and Sean David Morton for more about that...but keep a sensible, level and clear head if you do read any of it ...as it is 'OUT THERE'.}] I've even considered the possibility that the Gov't, being bankrupt, has sold all the promissory notes to foreign interests and that those interests are demanding the American people be dis-armed before they make their move. There is a fairly recent report from a 'Yank', that is a professional truck driver, who was making a delivery into Mexico and that he took a wrong turn and ended up off the main route and came face to face with what appeared to be a very large contingent [Battalion, Division...something like that] of what He swears were Chinese soldiers with a lot of sophisticated military hardware and logistical support units. This was just south of the U.S. border with Mexico. The "official explanation" is that what the truck driver saw that He believed to be Chinese men were in fact a very large number of a certain indigenous people of Mexico, that are enlisted in the Mexican Army, that the Mexican Gov't prefers to segregate from the rest of their military personnel for socio-political reasons, and that this Division was involved in training exercises, i.e. "War Games"... I believe I recall that the truck driver said something in reply about how he doesn't haul steer manure for a living nor will he ever do so...something like that.

Last edited:

piercethevale

This is how PTV will impact the world with the Love of Jesus:

Quote:
"AN INDIAN GIRL INTRODUCES HER WHITE LOVER TO HER ASSEMBLED TRIBE.
KEYNOTE: Inner rebirth through a total acceptance of theprimordial values manifest in the human body and its natural functions. keywords: RETURN TO NATURE.
"

I don't know how much up to speed you are concerning what I've written in my book [or online] about how I came to conclusions regarding using the date Edgar Cayce said is the actual birth date of the Man from Naz. and the story of "Miss X".
"Miss X" has the same natal Part of Love as Jesus/Yeshu'a [in the 26th degree of Leo] and she is a quarter Cherokee, by her mother, whom is half that and half English/German. Her father is Belgium and Lapland Finnish. The combination gave her the appearance of being entirely an Indigenous North American. ["That girl is pure Cherokee": quote, my mother, in 1999 upon meeting her for the first time. My mom grew up in Oklahoma and has many cousins that are of a mix of European~Indigenous North American ancestry...so she would of known what a woman that is "pure Cherokee" looks like. Her step mother was half Cherokee.]

Although, I have considered that the symbol could be taken either way...and also both ways... quite the "quirky' little thing for me to muse about at times.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Hey P.V did you know that one can make 3 way composites at astrodienst?
It's true and I had to try it and see what came up.Of course it's only an empirical study but check the chart out and notice where Pluto came out.

Attachments

• Dave Stacy Yeshu'a 3 way natal comp.jpg
    Dave Stacy Yeshu'a 3 way natal comp.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 32

Phoenix Venus

You must have some serious psychic abilities because i was JUST wondering about this yesterday (Thinking that it should theoretically be a plausible chart.)

There is a lot going on in that chart

Pluto at 0 libra hmm..

also that pof/moon in gemini is conjunct my natal moon and i seem to remember that degree coming up a few other times when looking between our composites.

and venus conj your nn and my ic

sometimes it is interesting to look at categorizations between planets in charts

venus, neptune, vertex, eris, mc - all in fixed (hmmm that eris in there?)

(if eris could be mothership is that a positive or negative thing?)

also, nn, vertex, eris, is that pallas? - all in earth

Last edited:

piercethevale

Whoops, I already had the search parameters set from using the astrodienst calculator for a few other charts I was working on. I should have eliminated Eris and Parsifal as I include those two soley for my own perculiar amusement.

As to Urania, I hadn't intended for it in this chart either. I had just learned of its existence from author James R. Lewis', in his "Astrology Encyclopedia", in which he wrote that; "The late John Addey regarded Urania as the ruler of astrology [which Uranus is said to rule]; he found it prominent in the charts of astrologers. J Lee Lehman associates it with science [perhaps even 'the muse of science'] particularly with the ability to take a range of data and translate them into intelligible form."