Please help! Synastry/composite chart

meredythdiamond

Hello :)

Please help me to observe this synastry and composite chart, does this look promising at all in regards to a long-term relationship? and is there anything interesting that you can see? It would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Anyone please?

Who is in the circle and who is outside ? Are you female ? Genders not shown. Used house system not shown. Questioner should be inside the circle.

Pls also post your natal chart with transits - and PLS be so kind to repost synastry and charts without all this asteroid-stuff taking unessary space and not much helping.

Every synastry is also a question of two natal charts with transits - to be looked at same time.

Do you know this person personally or only virtual -by social media - and is it just a hypthetical question for a check up?

Last edited:

meredythdiamond

Thank you for responding :)

I am inside the circle and he is on the outside. I am a female, yes. It is placidus house system for both charts and midpoint method for composite chart. I'll include both natal charts/transits and yes I got rid of all unnecessary asteroids on both charts and reposted them.

Birth times are also accurate.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Thank you for responding :)

I am inside the circle and he is on the outside. I am a female, yes. It is placidus house system for both charts and midpoint method for composite chart. I'll include both natal charts/transits and yes I got rid of all unnecessary asteroids on both charts and reposted them.

Birth times are also accurate.

Thank you meredyth for your effort. I will have a look.

How long are you together ?

As your ruler of your 7th house - uranus - strong placed in own sign and own house in 7th is actually not yet transit-activated for starting a new relationship.

Only ruler of your 5th house - love and romance and love affairs - your jupiter is activated.

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
We actually aren't together, he's a love interest although I feel as if he could be potential for a long-term relationship sometime in the future and I haven't really had feelings like that for someone before.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]With him - it is the the same - 7th house relationship - his venus has first to be transit-activated by a slowmoving transiting planet to get him as the chartowner "prepared" for a relationship and to start a new one. But his venus is not yet transit activated.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Only his sun as his 5th house ruler is - love and romance, love affairs and adventures[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
attachment.php

He gets his uranus in your 7th house -doubling your uranus-energy - this quickly can get energy overloading and difficult. Your uranus is in 7th house interested in relationship in your own special way - and his uranus is very uranian and strong placed in 11th house- in own sign and own house - focussed on social media area- a more impersonal energy and a different energy dynamic.

Difficult- especially as his uranus opposes his venus as his relationship house ruler in 5th house - love affairs and sex just for fun - said to have tendencies to break out if something gets too near and to be not much truthful in love matters.

What you feel as physical and sexual attractive is his sun/moon conj. out of his 4th house - house of emotions- conjuncting your jupiter as your 5th house ruler- love and romance - getting you on fire.

His pluto ruling his 8th house - long term relationship he gets in your 4th house - conj. your natal pluto in 4th can get breath taking intense leaving not much space for yourself - with his pluto opposing your sun as your asc ruler and personal enforcement to push your own wishes through. This can quickly get a a fight for might and like a game of powerful and powerless - able to control you and to influence you and your own personal enforcement - as his pluto is strong placed in own house in 8th.

Last edited:

meredythdiamond

Ok thank you this is very helpful :)

So you're saying he would have a tendency of being unfaithful and to break out when things get too serious??

Again thank you so much

Last edited: