Wife details - Rasi, D9 & Nakshatra included

rishiraja

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I was told that the physical appearance, skin complexion and qualities from a person's wife can be seen from vedic astrology. I have added my Rasi chart and navamsa chart in addition to nakshatra details and was hoping to get some information about this - could someone provide some details. I am aware I have late marriage and am Manglik. Life has been quite a bit turbulent and devastating at times but I know there is always hope regardless of how bad things get and have made it this far :)

Thank you.

Attachments

• RasiChart.JPG
    RasiChart.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Navamsa.JPG
    Navamsa.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Nakshatras.JPG
    Nakshatras.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 28

rishiraja

Thank you very much for the guidance.

- I have Venus in Leo in 10th house.
- Sun (28 degrees) conjoins Venus (15 degrees) in the 10th house and is in Leo. - Taurus is in the 7th and is being aspected by Mars-Scorpio ascendant.
- Venus and Sun are aspecting the 4th house which has Aquarius in it

- From what I have referenced it looks like Venus is in rough shape
- Moon is in Cancer in 9th and Sagittarius is in 3rd house seventh from the moon in Rasi and appears to also be in 7th house in the D9 chart also.
- Based on what I have read it looks like marriage life will take place due to an emotional connection. Looks like they will be some conflicts with possible divorce but I am not sure if I am reading it right. Could any information be inferred with the sun and venus conjuction in leo in Rasi chart?

Thanks again.

duenderoja

Thank you very much for the guidance.

- I have Venus in Leo in 10th house.
- Sun (28 degrees) conjoins Venus (15 degrees) in the 10th house and is in Leo. - Taurus is in the 7th and is being aspected by Mars-Scorpio ascendant.
- Venus and Sun are aspecting the 4th house which has Aquarius in it

- From what I have referenced it looks like Venus is in rough shape
- Moon is in Cancer in 9th and Sagittarius is in 3rd house seventh from the moon in Rasi and appears to also be in 7th house in the D9 chart also.
- Based on what I have read it looks like marriage life will take place due to an emotional connection. Looks like they will be some conflicts with possible divorce but I am not sure if I am reading it right. Could any information be inferred with the sun and venus conjuction in leo in Rasi chart?

Thanks again.

Further down in the article I posted:

Shukra with Suryaindicates a selfish wife, of a philosophical mind, who rationalizes love and marriage to the point of annihilating its sensual pleasures. The second wife is self-focused and ethical, but legalistic.